Chapter 01

Love Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunbae…” Taeyeon said with her hands behind her back. She is standing in a field of flowers and green grass. The sky in the color of a beautiful hue of blue with clouds as soft as marshmallows.

“Taeyeon…” her sunbae replied back with her name on his lips, “you called me out here for?...”

Taeyeon bit the bottom of her lip and glanced up at her sunbae through her bangs “I…” she looked down in embarrassment, not being able to bring herself up to confess her love to her sunbae.

“You?” he asked, tilting his head a bit so that he can get a peek of her face.

“I…”

“I….” her lips puckered up as the word ‘I’ continued to escape between her lips. Her arms clutched tightly around the body pillow, “I…”

“Yes Kim Taeyeon I like you too,” a voice chimed in.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and immediately her best friend’s face come into view, “Ah!!!” Taeyeon shouted and sat up in her bed, fully awake now from her dream, “Tiffany,” she whined, grabbing her body pillow and smacking it.

Tiffany threw her head back and gave out a hearty laugh, “You were dreaming about who Kim Taeyeon?” she asked, leaning in closer to Taeyeon’s face, “tell me.”

Taeyeon glanced over at Tiffany and shoved the younger one away from her, “shut up,” she shouted and proceeded to get out of her bed.

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany shouted and got up to follow after her friend, “you should be thankful that I took the time to come over and wake your sleepy up,” she continued to shout as she followed the older one around the room, “if I hadn’t, you would still be sleeping in and dreaming of lord knows who you were dreaming about, and missing our Psychology class.”

“Wait…” Taeyeon stopped immediately in her tracks which caused Tiffany to bump into her from behind, “what time is it?” she asked, whipping around to glance at the alarm sitting beside her bed. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the clock blinking 8:25 am, “AHHHHH!!!!!”

--

“Do I at least get a thank you?” Tiffany asked the older one as they slid into the two last available seats in their first class, “after all, I did wake your sleepy up,” she said.

“Thank you,” Taeyeon replied.

“You’re welcome,” Tiffany gave the older one a huge bright smile before turning her full undivided attention to the professor at the front.

“I have a huge announcement to make,” Professor Ok announced. He grabbed the stack of papers, which sat in front of him, and gave it a few good taps on the podium, “I’ve decided that for our big end of the semester project, I have decided that you guys will be partnered up with one of my good friend’s class for an interview of the freshman life on campus.”

“Freshmans? But why them? Couldn’t we interview our sunbaes instead?” a guy from the back shouted.

“That would be a great idea Jungwoo but, all of you guys have not stepped in the shoes of your sunbaes yet. But since you’ve already stepped in the shoes of a freshmen and know exactly how it felt to be an underclassmen, I was thinking that you guys might be able to help out your fellow underclassmen to feel welcomed,” Professor Ok explained, “on each of these papers has your name and under it is the name of the person whom you will be interviewing,” Professor Ok walked up to the front row of students, “I will not be giving you clues or hint on who the person is, you must find the student yourself.”

“He’s making it so hard and complicated,” Tiffany leaned towards Taeyeon and whispered, “this campus is filled with a gazillion students, how are we supposed to find the person we’re supposed to interview?”

“Hwang Tiffany, do you have something to say?” Professor Ok asked.

“Um…not really,” Tiffany replied and gave Professor Ok a sheepish smile.

“But I think you do,” Professor Ok pressed on, “go on ahead, ask your question. I might help answer a lot of other students’ questions as well.”

Tiffany glanced around the room to her fellow classmates and then back at her professor, “No…nothing really,” she answered.

“I do,” Taeyeon said and raised her right arm.

“Go on,” Professor Ok replied.

“This campus is filled with a gazillion of students, how exactly are we supposed to find the freshmen that we’re looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter