Naeun.

Love Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here,” in Sehun’s hand was a black collared shirt.

“What?” Taeyeon asked, eyeing the shirt up and down and then back at Sehun. Sehun motioned the shirt at her without saying anything else, “You want me to help you put that on?” she asked and Sehun nodded.

“Couldn’t you do that yourself?” Taeyeon said.

“I could, but you’re my personal maid so…”

Taeyeon gave Sehun a glare before grabbing the shirt out of his hand, “Lift up your arms,” she ordered and Sehun obliged. Taeyeon wrapped the shirt around Sehun’s torso and left it hanging over his shoulders, “I can’t touch you so you’ll have to slip your arms into the sleeves,” she said. Sehun didn’t say anything but did as what he was told and then stopped after he finished, “Can’t you button it up yourself?”

“No.”

“Ugh,” Taeyeon groaned. She reached out to the top button and began buttoning Sehun’s shirt. Sehun watched as Taeyeon’s fingers worked graciously downward. Taeyeon bit the bottom of her lip as she is able to feel Sehun staring holes into her head. Her hands reached the last button and just as Taeyeon was about to slip the button into the slit, Sehun stepped back.

“I like it loose down there,” he said.

Taeyeon nodded her head and stood there awkwardly, “Um…I’ll…go see if Eunbi needs any help downstairs,” she told Sehun and headed for the door.

“Wait,” Sehun called out. Taeyeon halted in her steps with her back still facing him, “I haven’t ate yet, can you go get me some breakfast?” he asked, rubbing his stomach.

“Uh…sure,” Taeyeon answered, trying her best to get out of his Sehun’s room as fast as possible. She darted the rest of the way to the door and left the room in a hurry. After closing the door behind her, Taeyeon leaned against it and let out a huge puff of breath, “Gosh Kim Taeyeon…why are you acting like this?” she asked herself. Taeyeon slapped her cheeks a few times before heading towards the stairs.

--

“We’re here Naeun,” the driver at the front of the car said. He opened the door of the driver side and got out. He made his way over to the back door of the car and opened it, allowing for Naeun to exit the car, “I’ll go get your belongings at the trunk,” he said and walked away after shutting the car door shut. Naeun glanced up at the tall house before her. She took off her sunglasses and smiled.

“Jaehyuk,” Naeun called out to her butler.

“Yes Miss Naeun?” Jaehyuk replied, running up to Naeun’s side, “did you need something?”

“Make sure you grab all of my things,” Naeun ordered, “from what Mrs. Oh told me, I’ll be staying at this house for a while,” she slipped her sunglasses back over her eyes and made her way up the stairs to the double doors.

--

“Is this all?” Taeyeon asked, holding the tray of food in front of her while Eunbi placed a cup of orange juice on it.

“Yes,” Eunbi answered, “Master Sehun usually prefers orange juice over coffee in the afternoon,” she said and pushed Taeyeon back to the stairs, “go go, Master Sehun must be starving by now.”

Taeyeon nodded and took off back up the stairs to Sehun’s room. She reached the still closed door and kicked it with her foot, “Sehun, I have your breakfast,” she called. When she got no answer from the younger one, Taeyeon tried her best to open the door with her filled hands. Succeeding at doing so, she pushed the door with her foot and entered the lit room, “Sehun?” she called again. She scanned the empty room for the man but failed to spot any signs of him, “Weird, where could he have gone?” she asked herself. Taeyeon made her way up to the desk filled with papers and placed the try on top of it, “Sehun?” she called again. She spun to look at the window and saw that it was opened with the curtains moving because of the wind blowing inside. Taeyeon walked over to the window and peeked out. There, she saw Sehun lounging on one of the wicker sofa outside, enjoying the sun and wind, “Um…,” she said.

Sehun opened his eyes and turned his face to the side to look at Taeyeon, “I’m hungry,” he said and got up from the sofa. He made his way passed Taeyeon and into the room, “Where’s the food?” he asked.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the rude manner and followed the younger one back into the room, “Over there,” she answered and pointed a finger at the tray of food sitting on top piles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter