Their Wild Escape.

Love Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon reached home and immediately went straight to her bedroom. Exhausted and tired from the day, she flopped on her bed like a zombie and smiled heavenly as the soft cushion met with her body, “Mmmm ahhhh, the comfort of my bed,” she sighed in satisfaction. She closed her eyes and slowly allowed sleep to creep over her exhausted body. Just as Taeyeon entered the, half awake and half asleep stage, her phone rung ever so loudly and knocked her back awake.

“What the?” Taeyeon mumbled and searched for her phone, “hello?...,” she answered in a raspy tone.

“I tried calling you this whole entire day!” Tiffany shouted.

Taeyeon frowned and pulled the phone away from her ear; not wanting to become deaf because of her loud friend, “Yah! Can you stop screaming and shouting?!” she shouted.

“Oh sorry,” Tiffany apologized.

“I was too damn busy today to pick up your phone calls,” Taeyeon explained, “my body is exhausted and brain is fried. How about you let me sleep in peace and I’ll see you girls tomorrow at school.”

“Wait!” Tiffany shouted before Taeyeon had the chance to hang up the phone on her, “have you started on your project yet?”

Taeyeon’s eyes widen and she immediately shot up in bed, “Oh my gosh! I had forgotten about the project!”

“Aigoo Taeyeonie,” Tiffany said, “well you still have about 4 months left. Try to get the project done early so that you don’t procrastinate,” she explained, “I met up with that Kai kid today and he’s really quiet.”

“Uh…yeah,” Taeyeon distractingly mumbled. She grabbed her back pack and fumbled through her notebooks for her psychology class notebook. Finding it behind other notebooks, Taeyeon pulled it out and opened it, taking the piece of paper with their project instruction on it.

“Yah! Are you listening to me?” Tiffany asked.

“Huh? Oh yeah, anyways Tiff, I’ll meet you tomorrow at school. I need to get some stuff done first before going to bed. Bye,” Taeyeon quickly said and hung up the phone before Tiffany could interrupt her again. She scanned the paper and the questions that she needed to ask and sat back down on her bed, “Now Sehun is going to ask even for me after he finds out that I also need his help on this,” she sighed and blew out a puff of air, “my life ,” Taeyeon fell back on her bed and sulked.

--

“Who is she to you?” Naeun asked Sehun after Taeyeon left his room. She was sitting on the sofas in his room while scanning through a fashion magazine.

“My personal maid,” Sehun answered.

“A personal maid whom you kissed?” Naeun asked.

Sehun sighed and closed his laptop, “Come on Naeun,” he got up from his chair and walked over to Naeun. He stopped behind her and placed both hands on her shoulders, “Don’t act like this. I promise, there’s nothing going on between the two of us,” he said.

“What makes you think that I care with what you do to your personal maid?” Naeun asked, still flipping through the pages of the magazine.

Just before Sehun answered, the door opened and his mother walked in with a tray of food, “Sehun-ah,” she called.

“Mrs. Oh,” Naeun placed the magazine back on the coffee table and walked over to help Mrs. Oh with the tray, “here, let me give you a hand,” she offered.

“Where’s Taeyeon? I thought I told her to go grab me food?” Sehun said.

“I sent Taeyeon to go help Eunbi with chores downstairs,” Sooae answered, handing the tray of food to Naeun, “I offered to help Taeyeon,” she lied.

“Oh…,” Sehun then walked back to his chair and sat down.

“Naeun, I’m still in the middle of doing some stuff, can you please help feed Sehun?” Sooae asked.

“Of course,” Naeun gave Sooae a smile and walked over to Sehun.

“Oh Sehun,” Sooae called out before leaving his room, “I heard that Suho will be coming into town tomorrow at 8. Do you think you can go pick him up at the airport?” she asked.

Hearing this, Naeun’s expression changed from unhappy to happy within seconds and Sehun took noticed. He immediately tensed at the name and the way how Naeun reacted from simply hearing Suho’s name.. His lips pierced and his jaws clenched, “What business does he have now?” he asked.

“He wanted to go come visit us,” Sooae answered.

“I can go pick him up if you don’t have time tomorrow morning,” Naeun offere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter