Sooae's Promise.

Love Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door closed shut behind Taeyeon and that was when Sehun finally let out the breath that he wasn’t aware he had held in. Sehun slapped his forehead, not believing that he had just kissed Taeyeon in front of Naeun. Naeun of all people. He heaved out a sigh and pulled his hand away from his head; and thought to himself about how exactly is he going to explain to Naeun what just happened? She wasn’t supposed to see that. After all, Sehun was only messing with Taeyeon because…

And that’s when it dawned on him…why did he kiss Taeyeon?

It’s not like Sehun have any feelings for her. The one whom he harbored feelings toward was Naeun, so why did he kiss Taeyeon? Sehun pondered the questions over and over again.

 He let his mind traveled back to their time together just a few minutes ago. He can still feel Taeyeon’s small hand on his abdomen. His hand immediately fell down the place where her touch still lingers. Sehun touched his lips and rubbed it softly. He had noticed that, Taeyeon’s lips were small and soft…and…it was quite addicting too because somehow, her lips fit perfectly with his.

And again, Sehun began to ask questions in his mind, but…what was the real reason why he kissed Taeyeon? Maybe it’s because she’s so fierce for a short girl. Or maybe it’s because she refuses to back down when majority of the time, all girls will back down to him and allow him to do anything he wanted.

Or…

Sehun could feel his face turning red and burning hot. He lift up his hands and placed them on his cheeks…

“I love teasing her,” Sehun said absent-mindedly.

Yes…Sehun had admit, he love watching Taeyeon get all flustered and red whenever he came close to her. He loves watching her squirm like a worm as he does nothing but stand there watching her. Sehun loves how Taeyeon tries to fight her way away from him but failed to every time. Mostly, he loves watching and listening to Taeyeon stumble over her words, trying to make a coherent sentence.

Yes, those kind of things satisfied him about Kim Taeyeon and that’s what makes her such an interesting individual. Sehun leaned back into his chair with a grin. He couldn’t pull his mind away from the picture of Taeyeon blushing madly.

--

Taeyeon walked into the kitchen and saw Naeun speaking with Eunbi. Naeun immediately noticed her presence and stopped talking. She walked up to her and they had a moment of staring into each other’s eyes; neither girls said a word.

Without saying anything to Taeyeon about the incident she had just witnessed, Naeun side stepped around the shorter one and took off upstairs to Sehun’s room. Taeyeon glanced at Eunbi who quickly glanced away.

“Eunbi,” she called.

“Yes Taeyeon?” Eunbi answered.

“Sehun said that he’s hungry,” Taeyeon told her, “he wanted me to come get him food.”

“Ah…yes,” Eunbi walked over to the kitchen counter and opened one of the cupboards. She pulled out some dishes and placed them on a tray, “it’ll be just a moment Taeyeon. Why don’t you take a seat at the dining table?”

Taeyeon obliged and walked over to the dining table and took a seat, waiting for Eunbi to finish. After Eunbi had gotten all the food Taeyeon needed, she walked over to the younger one and placed the tray down, “Thank you Eunbi,” Taeyeon said and grabbed the tray.

“Taeyeon,” Eunbi called out for her.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Mm…nothing,” She said and shook her head. Taeyeon’s eyes focused on Eunbi for a few seconds before she left the kitchen.

--

“When will you be coming back to visit me Dia?” Sooae asked while sitting in her room.

“I’ll try,” Dia answered, “But you know how my schedule is. It’s always so unpredictable.”

Sooae could hear some rustling in the background as she spoke with her best friend. She sighed, “I wish I can come visit you in Jeonju.”

Dia gave out a hearty laugh, “It’s fine Sooae, I know how busy you are with marriage life there in Seoul.”

“It’s not the same,” Sooae replied and let out another sigh.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter