She's not my Girlfriend.

Love Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sehun’s last class for the day, he made his way over to the Junior gate of school and waited there for Taeyeon. He checked his wrist watch and noticed that several minutes has already passed and there were no sign of Taeyeon leaving the campus ground. Frowning, Sehun crossed the entrance gate and marched over to where Taeyeon’s last class was located at. He stopped in front of the entrance and glanced in only to see a room filled with a few students; no Kim Taeyeon among those students present. Frowning ever so slightly, Sehun marched back to the gate and pulled out his cellphone. He dialed his home number and waited for someone at home to answer.

“Eunbi, get to Dohun on the phone,” Sehun ordered. Eunbi told him to give her a minute and a silent met him for a few seconds before he heard the phone being picked up and Dohun’s voice sounding through.

“Yes Master Sehun,” Dohun, Sehun’s butler, asked.

“Dohun, I need you to do a little researching for me,” Sehun answered.

“Is it on Miss Taeyeon?”

“Yes…”

--

Right after class ended, Tiffany and dragged Taeyeon out of school, with Seohyun tagging along, to their usual hang out. She pushed Taeyeon into one of the chairs and proceeded to walk around her as if Tiffany was some kind of cop while Taeyeon was a robber in trouble. After multiple rounds of walking around her, Tiffany stopped and slammed both of her hands on the table, causing a loud sound and other customers glancing their way. Taeyeon sheepishly gave them a sorry nod of her head before glaring back at the younger one, “What?” she asked, a bit annoyed with her best friend.

“You,” Tiffany said, pointing a finger at the older one, “never showed up to our first class together.”

“Oh,” was all Taeyeon said to her.

“Oh? Is that all you can give me Kim Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked.

“I…I had errands to run for my parents this morning,” Taeyeon lied and looked away from Tiffany’s burning eyes.

“Don’t lie to me Kim Taeyeon,” Tiffany said a bit loudly, “I called your mother this morning to check if you were sleeping in and she said that you had left really early this morning,” she pulled out the chair that she was standing in front of and finally took a seat, ‘so tell me Kim Taeyeon,” she said slowly this time, tracing the lines of the table, “where did you go?”

Taeyeon gulped and glanced at Seohyun for help but the younger one paid no attention to them. She eyed Tiffany again and can feel herself slowly sinking into her chair, as if it was quicksand pulling her under, “I…I just had errands okay,” Taeyeon said, still refusing to tell Tiffany the truth that she had went to Sehun’s house and was caught up in some personal maid stuff.

“Fine,” Tiffany said, crossing her arms across her chest, “be all secretive then Miss Kim Taeyeon,” she reached out and grabbed Seohyun’s hand, “I guess Seohyunie and I will be leaving since our friend Taeyeon decided to be all secretive all of a sudden after she met Oh Sehun,” Tiffany got up from her chair and pulled Seohyun up as well, “come on Seohyunie, seems like Taeyeon doesn’t need us anymore.”

“Alright fine!” Taeyeon shouted, “I will tell you,” she huffed and puffed with a pout while Tiffany gave Taeyeon her winning smile and returned to her seat, “I…I had to talk to Sehun about business stuff,” she said, still not spilling the truth.

“What kind of business?” Tiffany asked.

“You know…the girlfriend business,” Taeyeon answered, “he wanted me to give him an answer by Monday and so I did.”

“Wait…but I thought you had already agreed to be his girlfriend on Friday,” Seohyun finally chimed in.

“Stuff…stuff changed okay,” the older of the three stuttered.

“Taeyeon you…”

Before Tiffany got the chance to start with whatever she was going to say, the door to the café shop opened and a guy in a black suit stepped in. He glanced around the sitting area filled with customers and finally spotted the person whom he was looking for. He made his way over to Taeyeon’s table, “Miss Kim Taeyeon,” the man in the black suit said.

Taeyeon glanced up from where she was sitting and immediately released a gasp from , “What…what are you doing here?” she asked in shocked.

“Master Sehun asked me to come get you,” Dohun answered, “he said that your work at home is not finished yet and you weren’t excused for the day.”

They all stayed silent, not one single person among the four of them said anything. Taeyeon stared at Dohun and Dohun stared back at her. From behind, she could feel Tiffany and Seohyun both watched them while being very confused as to what is displaying in front of them. After what felt like hours of staying silent, Taeyeon gave Dohun a smile, “Um…Dohun…I…I’m still with my friends,” she said, pointing a finger at Tiffany and S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter