Problems after Problems.

Love Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure that you’re going to be okay?” Tiffany asked the older one as the three of them stood waiting for Sehun at the gate of the campus.

Taeyeon gave the younger one a warm smile and nodded her head, “I will, don’t worry,” she said, reassuring her best friend that everything will be okay, “after all, he can’t physically touch me.”

Tiffany bit the bottom of her lips and placed a hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder, “give me or Seohyun a call if anything happens okay? And make sure to give us a call once you get home; I want to make sure you’re home safe and sound.”

Taeyeon chuckled a bit before placing a hand over Tiffany’s,” Don’t worry Tiffany,” she said, “I’ll be fine but, yes I will give you girls a call if anything happens to me and YES I will call once I get home,” she lifted her free hand and patted Tiffany’s cheek, “don’t worry mommy,” she said teasingly. This got Tiffany to smile back and she punched Taeyeon on the arm.

“Okay,” she removed her hand from Taeyeon’s shoulder and linked her arms with Seohyun’s, “c’mon Seohyunie, let’s go home,” with that, the two girls turned their backs on Taeyeon and walked away.

Taeyeon took in a deep breath and clutched the straps of her back pack, “you can do this Kim Taeyeon,” she told herself, “you can do this; you’re doing this for your parents,” she patted her cheeks with her hands before blowing out another puff of air.

“Don’t scare off people like that by talking to yourself,” a voice from behind her said.

Taeyeon jumped and spun around quickly and nearly collided into Sehun; their faces only centimeters apart, “Don’t…don’t scare me like that,” she stuttered.

Sehun laughed and pulled away, “Talking to yourself will only scare passerbys,” he told her and walked passed her.

“EH!” Taeyeon shouted after him, “where are you going?!”

Sehun stopped in his tracks and turned his head around a bit, “To my house of course,” he answered, “you do want that 21 million won don’t you?” he asked. Taeyeon gave Sehun a pout before running after him.

“For someone whose father is the builder of our school and president, shouldn’t you have someone drive you home instead of walking?” Taeyeon asked, trudging after Sehun whom was walking at a very fast pace for her short legs to catch up, “Oi! Why can’t you walk a bit slower?! And didn’t you hear me?!” she asked.

Sehun stopped abruptly causing Taeyeon to collide into his back, “Eh!”

“For someone who already hates me, you sure have a lot of questions,” Sehun said, spinning around to face the shorter one, “are you taking interest in me?” he asked with a smirk.

“N…no that…that’s not the reason,” Taeyeon stuttered and moved a bit backwards so that the gap between them could expand.

“Then what is it?” Sehun asked, stepping forward to close the gap between them both.

“It…it’s just…,” Taeyeon rubbed her right arm with her left hand and looked away.

Sehun’s face broke into a smile and he pulled back, giving room for Taeyeon to breath properly again, “I brought my bike here,” he said, turning into the parking lot of the school campus. He grabbed the helmet off of his bike and put it on.

“But…,” Taeyeon scanned the bike and then back at Sehun, “how am I supposed to go to your house?” she asked.

Sehun pointed to the open space behind him, “ride on the back,” he answered.

“In the contract it said no physical contact,” Taeyeon reminded him.

Sehun gave Taeyeon a shrug and swung his leg over the bike seat, “well then I guess you’ll just have to find a way to my house,” he told her.

Taeyeon pouted and placed her hands on her hips, “I don’t know the way to your house smart one!” she shouted at him.

Sehun heaved out a sigh, reached into his backpack and pulled out a pen and a piece of paper. He scribbled on the piece of paper and handed it over to Taeyeon, “my address,” he said, “call a taxi or something to take you over to my place since you refuse to get on my bike.”

Taeyeon grabbed the piece of a paper out of Sehun’s hands and stared at it.

“See you at my place,” Sehun saluted Taeyeon with his fingers and his bike, “don’t take too long or that 21 million won won’t be there waiting for you,” he shouted before pulling away.

--

“Here you go,” Taeyeon handed some money to the taxi driver and opened the car door. She stepped out onto the concrete floor and glanced up at the stairs that lead up to the brown glassed double doors of the Oh residence, “gosh, how much bigger can this area get?” she asked herself and made her way up the stairs. She reached the double doors and rang the doorbell then waited patiently for someone to answer. After waiting for a few more seconds, the door opens and a butler stood at the front waiting for her, “Um…,” Taeyeon hummed.

“Master Sehun is waiting for you,” the butler told her and stepped to the side to allow her in. Taeyeon walked in and gave the butler a nod of her head. He closed the door behind Taeyeon and then showed her the way to Sehun’s study room, “Master Sehun is still in the shower so,” they walked up the stairs that curved alongside the round entrance room and up to the loft, “you’ll be waiting for him in his study room,” they reached a closed white door. The butler placed a hand on the door knob, twisted it, and pushed open the door, revealing a huge spacious room with a desk sitting by the windows, sofas situated around a black coffee table, a tv hanging on the wall over a fire place, book shelves lined up against the wall, which were all filled with books, and a rug that covered majority of the linoleum of the room. The butler moved to the side and allowed Taeyeon to walk in, “I’ll inform Master Sehun that you’re here Taeyeon-shi,” he said before closing the door behind her.

“Eh…,” Taeyeon spun around to say something but the butler had already closed the door, “gosh…this room is as big as my whole house,” she muttered to herself and made her way to the white sofas. Taeyeon took a seat and glanced around her surroundings, taking in all the decorations and colors of the room. She took off her backpack and placed it down beside her and made herself comfortable. After minutes of waiting for Oh Sehun, Taeyeon began to doze off to sleep; her head falling to the side until it fell and hit the arm of the sofa, jerking her awake, “Ah…,” she yelped, rubbing the side of her head. She pouted and stood up from the sofa and glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter