Empty Nights

Pretty Boy

Chapter ahead; Ifyou'd liketo skip the skip to bulletpoint.


Yongguk stumbled back, the back of his knees hitting the edge of the mattress, and he fell down onto the bed. Himchan followed him down, falling onto him with hands tearing at his clothes. The soaked tshirt was rolled off his torso, exposing chiseled abs and pecks shining from where the rain had soaked through. Himchan stared in awe.

“Um...” Yongguk shifted a little under his gaze,not used to such intense attention.

“Holy you're hot,” Himchan murmured, voice low and husky, before he leaned in and pressed his hot tongue against a brown , a hand splaying out on the firm stomach.

“Oh- !” He jerked a little, face immediately heating up. His hands jumped into the younger's hair and yanked his face up to meet his own, kissing him open-mouthed and messily. The strong smell of expensive cologne and rain washed over him. Himchan responded eagerly, tongue laced with the bitter taste of alcohol sliding into his mouth and hips grinding down against his own. The moan escaped his mouth before he even realised it had happened, nearly drowned out by the rumbling of the storm outside.

As though spurred on by the sound, Himchan slid both hands down to grasp his hips, hands strong and firm that shocked Yongguk in a way that he couldn't explain to himself in his drunken state. His hips rolled down against him, the fabric of their clothes rubbing between them that was both everything and not enough at the same time. His hands slid from Himchan's hair, dropping down to his belt.

The musician wasted no time ripping open his belt and jeans, shuffling out of the tight garment as he tore at the rapper's trousers, yanking them down in one swift movement. Yongguk kicked them off, only just coordinated enough to avoid kicking the other in the process and get them off his legs and off the bed. He couldn't help but stare at the thick smooth thighs that made his own legs look like twigs. He swallowed the urge to bite into them.

“How many tattoos do you have?” Himchan's fingers were dancing over the intricate 'make art not war' ink on his right biceps.

“Three, thinking of getting a fourth one.” He settled his hands on his smooth hips, marvelling at the tone difference of their skin. The dim light made the pale skin beneath his hands almost glow like a ghost.

“Where's the third?” Himchan's dark eyes were slowly raking down his body, settling on his still clothed crotch where his hard-on was bulging prominently.

“My back...”

“Guess I won't see it 'till later then.” With that, the younger leaned down and pressed their mouths together again, settling his hands on Yongguk's shoulder and ground his hips down purposefully, settling into a firm unrelenting rhythm.

He rocked his hips up in sync, their hard arousals rutting against one another through the thin cloth. Sweat beaded on their skin, streams of it rolling down their already wet bodies. Himchan's hair stuck to his face as it broke free from the product he used to keep it in place, tickling at his brow. Their lips broke apart just enough so they could breathe, but close enough so that when Yongguk wet his lips the tip of his tongue caught Himchan's prominent cupids bow.

The younger repositioned himself, pushing his top half further away so his weight was put more on Yongguk's hips and letting each movement become almost a full body-roll that sent the rapper's back arching, nails digging into his skin. Their breathing was heavy and laboured, moans falling freely from their lips in low raspy tones. By now damp patches had soaked through the material of their underwear, most of it sweat but how much of precome neither could tell.

Yongguk stared up at the beautiful man above him, hazy and unfocused in his semi-drunken state. He found his gaze settling on the moles that decorated his shoulders and collarbone, tiny flecks of brown like paint splats on a blank canvas. He imagined placing soft, delicate kisses on each one in the morning light.

Himchan shifted his hips a little and let out a particularly loud moan, head thrown back and mouth hanging open. Lightning flashed outside and lit the room, bleaching everything for a moment and contouring every curve and edge on the man's body, skin glistening. The image burned itself into Yongguk's mind – black and white, clear and sharp, a perfect painting of ecstasy.

The room darkened again and Himchan's head fell forward, their eyes meeting. Whatever look of rapture that was on Yongguk's face had powerful effect on the musician. His hips jerked down, hands tensing on the other's shoulders and teeth sunk into his bottom lip. Barely half a second later and his mouth dropped open again to let out a raspy, drawn-out moan.

Without thinking for a moment, Yongguk sat up and yanked the younger man closer, hand cupping his as he ground his hips up with a new force. Himchan gasped and mewled, clawing at his chest as the friction continued against his hypersensitive member. A few movements later and he buried his face against his neck, muffling a deep growl against the pale skin as he released.

  •  

They stayed like that a moment, skin stuck together and panting desperately to regain breath. Slowly they peeled away from one another, flushed pink with afterglow. The world felt stuffy and muted, the sounds of the weather outside quieter now as the wind started to settle. The bed was warm, soft beneath them and inviting. Yongguk felt sticky and a little bit uncomfortable but he didn't mind all that much. Himchan seemed mostly unphased as well, lying beside him with eyes closed.

He reached a hand out and brushed the dark locks from the musician's pink face, letting his fingers over a sculpted cheekbone as he pulled it away. He watched his eyelashes as the man opened his eyes, blinking a few times. The perfectly shaped lips pulled a little at the corners, and Yongguk half wanted to lean in and kiss where the soft cheek squashed at the edge of his mouth.

“I like you in the dark,” he found himself mumbling quietly.

Himchan blinked once and looked over him, face more difficult to make out at this angle in the shadows. “Why?”

“You seem more real.” He could just make out Himchan's brow furrow at this.

“What's that supposed to mean?”

He raised his hands a little, gesturing vaguely. “You seem so... I don't know... Ethereal. In the light. In low light it makes your features subtler... You seem attainable, I guess.” He must still be very drunk, he thought, to be rambling like this.

Himchan let out a groan. “Oh. .”

“What's wrong?”

“. I should've seen this coming. .” Himchan pushed himself up and dragged himself off the bed.

Yongguk sat up again, watching him, confused. “I don't understand. Did I say something wrong?”

Himchan yanked a hanging dressing gown from his wardrobe and threw it on himself. “You should go home.”

He stepped out of the bed, suddenly very aware of the mess between his legs. “What did I do?”

“Oh no, don't bother yourself with it. It's not you – it's every single guy. Every single one. Just... Just leave. We shouldn't have done this.” He picked up Yongguk's discarded clothes, still drenched, and tossed them towards him.

“No, wait, can we talk about this?” Yongguk picked his shirt up, pulling it on and felt his skin prickle at the sudden cold.

“No. Just get out of my house, Bang. This was a stupid mistake.”

Yongguk felt his chest clench, but he bit his tongue and finished dressing himself. Himchan accompanied him down stairs and stood in the hallway as he pulled his jacket on and stood by the door. The weather was no longer roaring outside, but the storm was hardly done. He set a hand on the door handle and glanced back.

“See you soon?”

“Maybe not.” Himchan's arms were crossed, hair still scraped back where Yongguk had touched it barely any time before.

He swallowed and nodded, then stepped out into the rain.

The sky above him twisted and coiled like great black and grey snakes writhing among each other. The rain, though no longer as heavy, was unrelenting and bit his skin in cold stabs. His body shook, either from the cold or the disaster going on inside him he couldn't tell.

It was a long walk home.


 

Soundtrack: Skillet - Better Than Drugs