Taeyeon, Sungyeol, Infinite

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

You arived at school with your brothers. Heechul sighs and put you down. The others were having a hard time to breathe, expecially MinWoo and Siwan. You stood up properly and fixed your uniform. You looked at Heechul and wacked his head.

"OW?! What was that for?!?" Heechul yelled.

"I could have gotten killed!!!" You yelled and wacked Taehun.

"OW?! YOU HIT ME BECAUSE????!!!" Taehun rubbed his head.

"YOU JUMPED OVER A CAR!!! ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!!" Taehun shurgged. You shook your head. Suddenly, Heechul tapped your shoulder.

"__________, did you gain weight? You got alot heavier." Your eyes widen. You were about to wack him again but he ran away with the others.

"Bye, bye ____________!!! We'll come by your class at break!!!!" HyunShik yelled and left. Siwan and MinWo were still with you. You sighs at your brothers who were running like little chickens and looked at Siwan and MinWoo.

"You guys alright?" You asked. Siwan nodded. MinWoo didn't give any reaction. You took out your water bottle and give it to them.

"MinWoo, I told you to finish your food. See, this is what happens if you don't listen to me." MinWoo smiled.

"Noona, you're acting like Umma. But more motherly." Siwan chuckled and took a sip of water than gave it to MinWoo.

"I'm your sister, aren't I? I have to take care of you guys properly. Your hyungs are useless." You shook your head.

"Yah! I'm not useless!!" Siwan yelled. You looked at him and smiled. MinWoo gave you back your water bottle.

"You two better get to class. If you can find them, that is." Siwan teased you. You had a bad sense of direction. When you were small, you would always get lost in the shopping mall. You looked at Siwan and stuck your tongue out. MinWoo and Siwan smiled. They took your hand.

"Come on, I'll help you find your class." Siwan said. You nodded. The 3 of you walked inside the school. She started to whisper here and there. You ignored them and kept walking. Suddenly, a girl stood in front of you. Your brothers were also surprised.

"Are you Park __________?" The girl asked with a smiled. You nodded.

"You're in the same class as me. B14A. I'm Kim Taeyeon." The girl said. You let go of your brothers' hand and bowed.

"Nice to meet you Taeyeon. This is my elder brother Siwan oppa and my younger brother MinWoo." Taeyeon smiled and bowed again.

"I know you guys. Siwan oppa, your class is next to ours. MinWoo, your class is the last class on this floor. Your other brothers ran to their class just a while ago."  You smiled and nodded. Taeyeon took your hand.

"Come on, we'd better head of to class before the hall monitor gets angry." You nodded and looked at MinWoo and Siwan.

"I'll see you two at break. Bye bye." You ran off to class with Taeyeon.

"You have really cute brothers." Taeyeon smiled. You raised an eyebrow.

"Are you falling for them?" Taeyeon's eyes widen and she started to blush.

"A-A-Ani!!! I have someone else I like." You smiled brightly.

"Who?" Taeyeon blushed even more. She hesitated to answer.

"Um....His...name....his name is...."

"Nam WooHyun." A voice came out of no where. You and Taeyeon turned around to see a tall boy.

"Hiya! I'm Lee Sungyeol. We're in the same class." Sungyeol politly bowed.

"Yah! Sungyeol! Don't tell her that I like Woohyun Oppa!" Taeyeon blushed and slapped Sungyeol's arm.

"But it's true right? You like hyung?" Taeyeon blushed and looked away. You smiled.

"Can I meet this Woohyun guy?" Taeyeon shook her head but Sungyeol did the opposite.

"Of course you can! They'll come by our class later. I'll introduce you to him!" You smiled and nodded. Than the teacher came in but didn't teach anything. You pulled Sungyeol's shirt. He looked at you.

"Aren't we going to learn anything?" You asked. Sungyeol shook his head.

"We don't learn anything in this school. It's a music school. We only have dance lessons and singing lessons. Right now is free time. We'll have dance lessons later." You nodded and let go of Sungmin's shirt.

"What are you good at ________?" You blinked at Taeyeon. You thought for a moment.

"Both. I can sing and dance." Taeyeon nodded.

"Well, I'm in singing lessons. Sungyeol is in dance lessons. So, I guess you won't be lonely. What else can you do?" You hummed for a while.

"I can do martial arts." You smiled innocnetly.

"Martial arts? But you look like a cute and sweet girl." Sunyeol said. You smiled.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover. Remember when you first met me?" Taeyeon said. Sungyeol gulped and nodded.

"SUNGYEOLLIE HYUNG~~~~" You looked behind Sungyeol to see 6 boys running towards your class. You looked at Taeyeon and pointed to the boys.

"Those are Infiniteeeeeeeeee...SHOOT!! Woohyun's here!!!" Taeyeon quickly hid behind you.  You raised an eyebrow but didn't mind. The boys came to your desk.

"Who are you?" Sunggyu asked you.

"I'm Park _________" You smiled. The boys looked at you.

"A new noona??" The youngest boy asked. He looked at you and smiled.

"A PRETTY NEW NOONA!!!" You blinked in surprise. You waved hi in a awkward way. One by one the boys introduced themselves. Sungjong kept his pretty eyes on you. You pointed to Woohyun. Taeyeon was still hiding behind you.

"So, you're Nam Woohyun?" Woohyun nodded. You smiled and decided to tease Taeyeon.

"You're pretty good looking Woohyun. You know that?" Woohyun smirked.

"Thank you. I get that alot." You nodded.

"You and a girl I know make a very good couple." You teased Taeyeon. Woohyun smiled.

"Who?" Your smile became brighter.

"Her name is -"

"HI WOOHYUN OPPA!!!" Taeyeon came out of her hiding place. You jumped from your seat in surprise.

"Oh! Hi Taeyeon. I was wondering where you where."  Woohyun said. Taeyeon smiled and tried hard not to blush.  She came closer to you. You smirked.

"Please don't do that ever again." Taeyeon whispered to you. You smiled and cupped her face with your hands.

"I will." You smiled and went back to you seat.