Birthday

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

MinWoo opened his eyes and looked around, you were gone. He sat up properly and looked around again, still no sign of you. He stood up and walked around. No one was in the house. MinWoo tilted his head. He decided to go to his dongsaeng's room. He opened the door and peeked in.

"Dongjun ah~" No answer. MinWoo pouted. He decided to go to the kitchen to see if Junyoung was there.

"Hyung?" No sign of Junyoung. MinWoo shook his head.

"What's going on here? Maybe they already went to school and Junyoung hyung went to the market?" MinWoo nodded and got ready for school. He combed his blonde hair neatly and smiled into the mirror. He walked out of the house to find his personal driver. He smiled and opened the door. MinWoo shurrged and got into the car. On the way to school, MinWoo asked his driver.

"Ajusshi, where are hyungs and noona? Did they left to school already?" MinWoo asked and looked out the window.

"Ne. They already left." The driver replied. MinWoo pouted.

*Meanies~ Leaving me all alone! I'm your brother, aren't I? You're not suppose to leave me alone.* MinWoo arrived at school. He decided to go to your class. You weren't there but Taeyeon was. She turned around and saw MinWoo. She smiled.

"Ne MinWoo? Why are you here?" Taeyeon got up and walked towards MinWoo. MinWoo shook his head.

"Taeyeon noona, have you seen _________noona? She left home with hyungs and left me alone." MinWoo pouted. Taeyeon smiled.

"She's at the canteen. Come on." Taeyeon grabbed MinWoo's arm and went to the kitchen. Taeyeon looked at MinWoo and smiled.

"Seohyun told me alot about you." Taeyeon said. MinWoo turned red and looked at Taeyeon.

"P-Pardon me?" MinWoo asked. Taeyeon let out a small giggle.

"I think Seohyun likes you." Taeyeon pointed at MinWoo. MinWoo pointed at himself and shook his head.

"A-Aniyo. There's no way she would like me. Look at her, look at me. No way." MinWoo looked away, his ears were really red. Taeyeon smiled. They reached the canteen. Suddenly, the door opened. MinWoo blinked in surprise.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINWOO!" Infinite, ZE:A & SNSD shouted. MinWoo jumped in surprise. He walked in and saw everything set up neatly. You walked towards MinWoo and hugged him.

"Happy birthday my lovely MinWoo." MinWoo smiled and hugged you back.

"Thank you noona!" You pulled back and nodded.

"Sorry for leaving you alone in the house. We had to come to school early so that JunYoung oppa could cook all this." You explained. MinWoo blinked and looked at Junyoung.

"Hyung, you cooked all this?" MinWoo pointed to the table full of food. JunYoung nodded with a big smile. MinWoo smiled and hugged his hyung.

"Gomawo hyung! Hyung's cooking is the best!" MinWoo said with a big smile.

"Araso! Araso! I'm hungry! I haven't eaten breakfast! Let's eat!" Woohyun said and sat down.

"Aish, hyung. Where's your mannners? Let noonas sit first! _______ noona sit here!" Sungjong pushed Woohyun away. You giggled and nodded.

"Araso Sungjong ah~" You sat between Sungjong and Sungyeol. Infront of you was Hoya. You whispered to the 3 of them.

"Gomawo oppas, you helped me alot." You winked which made all 3 of the boys blush.

"MinWoo, can I sit with you?" Seohyun asked. MinWoo blushed and nodded. Woohyun looked at Taeyeon and smiled.

"Can I sit with you Taeyeon?" Woohyun asked. Taeyeon turned red and was speachless. Sooyoung giggled. MeanWhile....

"Araso. Let's start class shall we?" Yunho said with a smile. After School and Super Junior were the only ones in class.

"What's going on here? Where's SNSD & that new girl?" Kahi asked. Yunho smiled.

"They went to celebrate MinWoo's birthday." Suddenly, Changmin came in.

"They can do that? They can skip class to celebrate their sibling's birthday?" Nana asked with an angry voice. Yunho nodded.

"Yeah. They can do that. They already got the permission from the principle, so yeah. They can do that." Yunho said then looked at Changmin.

"What are you doing here?" Yunho asked with a smile. Changmin smiled back.

"Well, I have no one to teach, so might as well come here and see what you're doing." Changmin said and shurrged.

"Wait, so your class in empty? Zero? No students?" Yunho asked. Changmin nodded.

"Yeah. ZE:A obviously have to celebrate their own brother's birthday. Infinite are helping them to prepare and they were also invited as guest." Changmin sat down. Yunho nodded. He looked at Ryeowook. Ryeowook blinked.

"Ne songsaengmin? Why are looking at me like that?" Ryeowook asked and pointed to himself.

"Aren't you going to that party? Your sister is there, so shouldn't you be there too?" Yunho asked and pointed to the door. Ryeowook shurrged.

"I wasn't invited, so-"

"Now you are" Donghae cut Ryeowook's sentence. All eyes were on Donghae now.

"Mwo?" Ryeowook asked. Donghae showed his phone.

"Hyoyeon texted me. She said that ZE:A wants us to join them." Donghae said and shook his phone.

"Can we songsaengmin?" Kyuhyun asked. Yunho smiled and nodded. Super Junior got up and quickly left.

"Chakkan, so what about us?" Lizzy asked.

"Are you invited?" Changmin asked. After School kept quiet.

"So, we shall start class now." Yunho said. After School sighs and started singing.