Park MinWoo

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

Your brothers wouldn't stop bothering you about your bruise. On the way home, every now and then, Heechul would poke your cheek to get your attention. You gave him a glare and continued walking. When you reached home, you opened the door and took of your shoes.

"Oh! Home already? How was- woah" before JunYoung could finish his sentence, he saw the bruise on your cheek.

"What happened?" JunYoung asked with a worried expression.

"Exactly what we want to know!" Taehun said from behind you. You sighs and blew your bangs.

"For the milionth time, nothing happened." You said, annoyed, and walked to your room. Siwan pouted. MinWoo looked at his hyung and smiled.

"No worries hyung! Me and HyunShik hyung will go talk to noona." MinWoo and HyunShik walked to your room. HyunShik knocked on your door and opened it.

"______??" HyunShik looked into your room. Minwoo peeked inside. They found you sitting infront of your makeup mirror. You sighs and looked at their reflection on the mirrior.

"What is it?" You asked and untied your hair.

"You okay?"HyunShik asked and sat beside you.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry your handsome head about me." You joked and looked at him. He smiled. You looked at the mirror and touched your bruised cheek but MinWoo slapped your hand away.

"Hajima! Noona hajima!" MinWoo yelled. Both you and HyunShik were surprised. MinWoo blinked, realizing he just yelled at his own noona.

"Mian Noona. I didn't mean to yell" MinWoo apologized. You shook your head.

"It's okay,MinWoo, no harm done." You waved it off. Minwoo smiled.

"So, how was your first day?" HyunShik asked.

"It went great! I made a new friend! Her name is Seohyun!"

"Seohyun?"

"Ne! Do you know her noona?"

"I do. She's in my vocal class."

"Chinca?!" You nodded.

"Seohyun asked me if I can teach her how to dance. So, I have to stayback at school starting from tomorrow, if that's okay with you noona."

"Ne, it's fine with me. Just be home by 9pm, araso?"

"Araso!" MinWoo said with a happy expresion.

"Yah! Aren't you going to ask me for permission?" HyunShik asked, pointing to himself.

"Nope! I only care about noona's answer!" MinWoo said and stuck his tongue out.

"DINNER IS READY!" JunYoung shouted. HyunShik quickly ran downstairs. MinWoo stood up and looked at you.

"Noona, come on." You smiled and shook your head.

"I only eat once a day, remember?" You asked with a smile. Minwoo nodded and walk downstairs. You closed the door and took a shower. After a shower, you did some studying. Not long after, there was a knock on the door. You turned around and saw MinWoo with some books.

"Ne MinWoo?" You tilted your head and smiled.

"Noona, can you help me with my maths?" MinWoo pouted and showed you his maths book. You nodded and patted the seat beside you. Minwoo happily sat beside you. After some time explaining to MinWoo his maths problem,you realize that MinWoo had fallen asleep. You looked at the clock '10 pm'. You smiled. You patted MinWoo's back.

"MinWoo-ah. Wake up. Go to your room. Bed time."

"I don't want to go" MinWoo mummbled.

"MinWoo, come on. Get up."

"MinWoo doesn't want to go MinWoo's room."

"Then where does MinWoo want to go?"

"MinWoo want to sleep in ____ noona's room" You smiled and nodded.

"Araso. Come on. Go to my bed." You shook MinWoo. MinWoo who was half awake walked to your bed and continued sleeping. You smiled and sat on the other side of the bed.

"You're such a kid MinWoo ah~" You said and brushed his hair away from his face.

"I'm a kid but I'm noona's favourite brother." MinWoo said with a smile and looked at you.

"Noona is the best girl in this whole world." You smiled, touched. You kissed MinWoo's forehead and hugged him.

"You're the best guy too MinWoo." MinWoo smiled and nodded. You layed beside him.

"Let's sleep MinWoo. We have school tomorrow." You closed your eyes. After a while, you were in deep sleep. MinWoo looked at you sleeping and smiled. He kissed your cheek and whispered in your ear. 

"Night Night noona. Saranghae." MinWoo closed his eyes and dozed off to dream land.