Making new enemies

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

"How many brothers do you have?" Sungmin asked. You blinked.

"Nine. Why?" Sungmin and Ryeowook's jaw dropped.

"WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS DO ON THEIR BED?!!!!" Sungmin yelled. You, Taeyeon and Heechul kept quiet.

"Oh God, Kill me." Ryeowook mentally slapped himself.

"Awww...come on Wookie~~ I know you love me~~" Sungmin pouted. Ryeowook looked at Sungmin and shook his head.

*GOD, Give me the strenght to put up with this boy.* Suddenly the bell rang.

"Oh, class. Hey, which class are you going to, ___________?" Sungmin pointed to you.

"Singing and Dancing." You said. Ryeowook and Sungmin's jaw dropped.

"Are you serious?  You can balance both? How is that possible?" Ryeowook asked. You shook your head.

"Come on, we gotta go. Heechul Oppa, you better to go your dancing class. We're all in the same class." Taeyeon said and grabbed your hand.

"Alright. I'm heading off now. See you guys later." Heechul waved good-bye.

"BYE-BYE OUR BABY!!!" Sungmin yelled. Heechul took a last look at Sungmin and walked off to class.

"Let's go, class is going to start soon." You and Taeyeon walked off to class. Sungmin and Ryeowook were behind you.

"So, is Singing class fun?" You asked. Taeyeon was unsure.

"It's okay but it would be much better if After School wasen't there." Taeyeon said.

"After School? Who are they?"

"Mean girls. Don't mess with them if you know what's best for you." Taeyeon warned you.

"Mess with them? Don't worry. I won't harm people if they don't harm me."  You said with a smile. The truth was, in your old school, no one would even come near you and your friends. Especially with Amber there. You were best friends with Krystal and Sulli. No one was brave enough to back talk you and f(x). One reason was beacuse you and Amber knew Martial Arts. The other reason was that ZE:A would hurt anyone who would hurt you. Finally, the 4 of you arrived in class.

"Unnie! We're over here!" SeoHyun shouted. You both walked to SNSD.

"Oh, a new Unnie? Annyeong, Unnie!" TIffany greeted you. You smiled and nodded.

"Unnie is very pretty. I like Unnie." Yuri said. You smiled.

"Thank you." Yuri nodded.

"Have a seat, Unnie" Yoona said. You sat between Jessica and Tayeon. SNSD introduced themselves. The only one who was missing was Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon Unnie isn't here yet? Where is she?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny shook her head.

"I'm afraid of her, eventhough I'm her Unnie." You looked at Sunny.

"What's wrong? Is she mean or something?" You asked. Sunny shook her head.

"No. She's only like that when she's mad. And when she's mad-"

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Hyoyeon came in with a pair of sissorcs.

"EKKKK!" Sunny quickly hid under then table.

"What's wrong now?" Jessica asked while listening to her music.

"WHERE.IS.DONGHAE!?" Hyoyeon yelled.

"Crap, I'm dead." Donghae quickly ran into the boys restroom.

"Hyung, do you know how cute Sunny is?" Sungmin said while looking at Sunny who was still hiding under the table.

"You're really in love Sungmin." Leeteuk teased.

"You have no idea, hyung." Suddenly, Sunny caught Sungmin staring. Both quickly looked away.

*Sungmin Oppa is so cute. I really like him but I'm not sure if he likes me. Oppa, do you like me?*

*Sunny ah~ Why are you so cute? I really like you. I hope you like me too. I want to ask you out but I'm too shy.*

"So? Hyoyeon Unnie, what happened?" Seohyun asked. Hyoyeon sighs and threw her sissorcs into the dustbin.

"Donghae sat on my new sissorcs. MY NEW SISSORCS!" Hyoyeon yelled. SUJU looked at the boy's restroom.

"You know, you have to come out anyways." Eunhyuk said. Donghae leaned on the door.

"NOT ANYTIME SOON!" Donghae yelled. Siwon rolled his eyes.

"Come on, man. She's your girlfriend. You can't do this to her."

"I DON'T CARE! I AM NOT COMING OUT UNTIL SHE CALMS DOWN!" Donghae yelled, scared of his own girlfriend.

"Hey, who's that new girl?" Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook looked at you.

"Ah~ She's __________.  Taeyeon's new friend." Ryeowook explain. SUJU nodded. Suddenly, the door slammed open.

"We're here~~~" UEE yelled. SUJU nor SNSD payed any attention.

"Great, the 2nd queenkas are here." Yoona took a sip of her drink.

"So, that's After School?" You pointed to After School. SNSD nodded.

"I don't like them." You said. Tiffany smiled.

"You don't even know them and you hate them?" You nodded while fixing your hair.

"I know I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but...I just don't like them." You said.  Suddenly, After School walked to you and SNSD.

"YAH! NEW GIRL! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" Lizzy shouted. You rolled your eyes.

"Is that any of your business?" You asked and and smiled. After School looked pissed off.

"YAH! YOU BETTER TELL ME YOUR NAME!" Nana asked. You smiled and looked at SNSD. SNSD didn't even bother to look at After School.

"And who are you to force me?" You stood up and slammed your hand on the table. SNSD jumped in shock.

"We are the queenkas of this school. So, you better tell us your name if you know what's best for you." Kahi warned you. You smirked and flipped your hair.

"I think you better shut your mouth if you know what's good for you." You talked back. After School's jaw dropped. SNSD looked at After School and smiled.

"You heard her, now shoo" Yoona smiled. Hyoyeon stood up and took out her sissorcs. 

"Go now, or I'll stab you. And these sissorcs, were bought from London. They're new, so I'm sure they're very sharp." Hyoyeon smiled. After School gluped and walked away.

"YOU'LL REGRET IT FRESHMAN!" Jung Ah yelled. You smiled and looked at Hyoyeon.

"You're brutal, I like you." You said. Hyoyeon smiled and hi-5 you.

"Guys, did you see that? That __________ just talked back to After School." Kyuhyun said. SUJU smiled.

"Brave girl. She really is something." ShinDong said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

*That girl just made new enemies* Jooyeon said.

*Those girls better watch out if they know what's good for them* You said in your heart.