Our Baby

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

"Um...gay?" You pointed unsure. Tayeons sighs and looked at both of them. Sungmin snapped out of his daze.

"NO! NOT GAY! DEFINITLY NOT GAY!" You blinked. Sungmin turned red.

"Oh, right. You like Sunny right? I think her class is around her." Taeyeon said. Sungmin quickly turned his head.

"What are you doing here Taeyeon?" Ryeowook asked.

"Nothing Big Bro." Taeyeon pouted. You walked beside Taeyeon.

"You're Tayeon's brother?" You asked. Ryeowook nodded. Sungmin walked to you.

"Such a cute girl." Sungmin smiled. You blushed.

"Class isn't going to start anytime soon. Wanna play soccer with us?" Ryeowook asked. You smiled and nodded.

"You sure you wanna play? They're only girls and your sister is pretty bad at it." Sungmin said and pointed to Tayeon. Ryeowook smiled and went into his classroom.

"Siwon hyung. Can I borrow your ball?" Siwon nodded and took the ball out of his bag.

"Who are you playing with?" Eunhyuk asked.

"My sister and some girl." Ryeowook said and walked out of the classroom.

"Let's go." Ryeowook said.

"But Oppa, you're really bad in sports. The last time we played soccer, you kicked the ball and hit my head." Taeyeon pointed to her head.

"DON'T SAY THAT WHEN YOUR FRINED IS AROUND!" Ryeowook turned red. You giggled. You snacthed the ball away from him.

"Wanna play with me?" You smirked. Ryeowook smiled and nodded. You both ran to the field. Sungmin and Taeyeon followed you from behind.

"Taeyeon, your friend looks interesting." Sungmin said. Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

"She's one in a milion." Taeyeon said. Sungmin smiled. Finally, all of you arrived at the field.

"Ready to play?" Ryeowook said. You smiled.

"You're on." You both started playing. Sungmin and Taeyeon looked at you two playing. Ryeowook kept on stealing the ball away from you.

"HAH! I'M WINNING!" Ryeowook yelled. You blew your fringe away. You quickly grabbed the ball with your hands.

"GOTCHA!!" You smiled. Ryeowook looked at you and pouted.

"CHEATER! GIVE IT BACK!" Ryeowook yelled. You stuck your tongue out and hugged the ball.

"NO! IT'S MINE! MINE MINE!" You said cutely. Ryeowook smiled and shook his head.

*Such a kid* Ryeowook quickly ran away to you. You looked at Ryeowook and ran away with the ball. Ryeowook quickly catched up to you. He hugged you.

"AH!! NO! MY BALL!" You yelled. Ryeowook laughed and hugged you tighter.

"Give me the ball and I'll let you go." Ryeowook said. You looked at him and your tongue out.

"NEVER!!!" You quickly released the ball on the ground and kicked it into the net.

"I WON! I WON! YIPPIE! I WON!" You started jumping around.

"You cheated!" Ryeowook said. You smiled. You sat down beside Taeyeon and Ryeowook sat beside Sungmin. 

"You're fun. Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Ryeowook. This is Lee Sungmin." Ryeowook said. Sungmin waved. You nodded.

"I'm ~~~~~~." You introduced yourself. Suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder. You turned your head.

"Heechul Oppa. What are you doing here?" Sungmin and Ryeowook turned around.

"You left suddenly. Everyone's looking for you." Heechul said. Suddenly, he felt someone looking at him. He turned his head and looked at Ryeowook and Sungmin.

"May I help you two?" Heechul said. He looked really confused.

"You look like us, mixed together." Ryeowook said. Heechul nodded lightly.

"OUR BABY!!! Sungmin yelled. Ryeowook wacked Sungmin's head.

"What? He does look like us. What's wrong with me calling him our baby?" Sungmin asked. You and Heechul looked at each other.

"Ryeowook, Sungmin, this is my brother, Heechul Oppa. My other brothers are finding me." You said.

"How many brothers do you have?" Sungmin asked. You blinked.

"Nine. Why?" Sungmin and Ryeowook's jaw dropped.

"WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS DO ON THEIR BED?!!!!" Sungmin yelled. You, Taeyeon and Heechul kept quiet.