Infinite meets ZE:A

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

All of you were sitting around a table. Taeyeon kept on blushing every time Woohyun would laugh. You kept on giggling at Taeyeon's sillyness. You were too busy looking at them that you didn't even realize that Sungyeol kept on looking at you. Hoya blinked at Sungyeol. He smiled and elbowed him.

"Sungyeollie likes ___________~" Hoya whispered. Sungyeol's eyes widen and turned pink.

"What the hell Hoya? I do not." Sungyeol whispered back, trying hard to hide his face. Hoya raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Sure you don't. Don't lie to me Sungyeol. I know you." Hoya smiled. Sungyeol pouted.

"SO CUTE!!" You shouted. Everyone looked at you than looked at Sungyeol. Everyone giggled.

"_____________, Do you like Yeollie?" Sunggyu asked. You blushed a little than shook your head.

"A-Ani." Suddenly, the door slammed open. Everyone looked at the door. It was your brothers.

"Oppa?" You looked at them. They looked at you and smiled, They walked to you.

"So, how's school so far?" KwangHee asked. You nodded.

"Oppa, these are my new friends. Taeyeon and Infinite. Infinite, Taeyeon, these are my brothers, ZE:A." Infinite looked at ZE:A and looked at you.

"Wow. You have 8 brothers?" DongWoo asked and pointed to your brothers.

"9 to be exact. The oldest is at home." Taehun said. Sungjong stood up quickly. All eyes were on him now.

"HYUNG! YOUR SISTER IS PRETTY! LET ME DATE HER! LET ME DATE PRETTY NOONA!!!" Sungjong yelled. ZE:A were speachless. Infinite smacked each others head not beliving what their maknae just said.

"Sungjong, sit down." L hissed. Sungjong pouted and sat down. Hoya looked at Heechul. Heechul looked at Hoya.

"Something wrong?" Heechul asked.

"You look a lot like Sungmin and Ryeowook mixed together. Which is kind of awkward." Hoya smiled. Heechul looked at his brothers. They shurgged.

"Who's Ryeoowok and Sungmin?" You asked confused.

"Kingkas or this school. They belong to a group named Super Junior. Super Junior is number one is this school. We're number two. Your brothers should be number three by now." Sungyeol said. You nodded.

"Who are the queenkas?" Sungyeol thought for a moment than answered you.

"SNSD are number one. They're very kind people. Number two is After School. They act like real bullies. I don't think you should mess with them. Actually, Taeyeon is the leader of SNSD." Sungyeol pointed to Taeyeon. Your jaw dropped and looked at Taeyeon.

"You're a queenka? Why didn't you tell me?" You asked. Taeyeon gave a nervous smile.

"Sowwie~~" Taeyeon did an aeygo. You giggled and shook your head. You turned your head and saw Woohyun blushing.

*Well,Well, Well, what do we have here?* You smirked.

"So, __________, what are you going to join? We're going to join dance lessons." Siwan said. You looked at your brothers.

"Can I join both?" You asked. They nodded.

Infinte and ZE:A sat together and started to get to know each other. You and Taeyeon were sitting together. Not wanting to ruin the boy talk.

"Your brothers are really cute. Expecially Siwan Oppa." You raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure that you're not falling for them?" You asked and pointed to her. Taeyeon smiled and pushed your hand away.

"I told you, I like Woohyun Oppa." You smiled and nodded.

"Noonas!!!" Minwoo called you. You both walked to them.

"What's up?" You asked casually. They started smiling.

"Sungyeol hyung has something to tell you." Dongjun said. You blinked at Sungyeol.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Sungyeol turned pink. He shook his head.

"A-Ani. There's nothing." You came closer to Sungyeol.

"Are you sure?" Sungyeol pouted and nodded. You put your palm on Sungyeol's forehead.

"You're turning pink. Are you getting a fever?" Sungyeol's eyes widen.

"I-I'm fine. D-D-Don't worry." Sungyeol said. You pulled your hand away and nodded. After you left with Taeyeon to the washroom....

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!!!!" Sungyeol yelled and pouted.

"Trying to hook you to together. Isn't that obvious?" Woohyun teased.

"Hyung. You're so mean to me! I'm going to tell Taeyeon you like her! TAEYEON!!!!!!!" Sungyeol yelled. Woohyun quickly covered Sungyeol's mouth.

"SUNGYEOL!!!!! SHHHHHHHHSSSSS!!!" Infinite started laughing. Actually, Woohyun liked Taeyeon but didn't have the courage to tell her.

You and Taeyeon were walking in the hall way. Suddenly, Taeyeon quickly stood infront of you. You blinked in confusion.

"AW, GROSS!! SUNGMIN! RYEOWOOK!! NOT HERE!" Taeyeon yelled. You peeked to see. You saw Sungmin and Ryeowook hugging. Sungmin looked like he was trying to kiss Ryeowook.

"Um.....Gay?" You pointed to them unsure.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chappie isn't that good. Sowwie~~~