Dance

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

Not long after, you teacher came in. All of you started singing. The teacher noticed something different about you. Something that stands out from the others. You were dancing, little by little. You secretly danced. While you were singing, you would move your body, moment to moment while the others stood still. The teacher smiled and nodded. After class, all of you were dismissed. You were about to walk out of the class when...

"______-ah, come here for a while." The teacher called you. You smiled and walked over.

"Yes, teacher? Is something wrong?" You asked and tilted your head.

"Ani. I just wanted to ask you, were you dancing while your were singing?" The teacher asked with a smile. You blushed and nodded.

"Ne, mianhae teacher. I just couldn't help myself. I always dance while I sing." You smiled and giggled. The teacher smiled in amusement.

"Araso. Follow me." The teacher took your hand and brought you somewhere. You walked past Taeyeon.

"______-sshi? Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked. You shook your head.

"Molla. Just tell Infinite and my oppas that I can't go to lunch with them." Taeyeon nodded and walked to the canteen. After a while, you and your teacher arrived at in a room. The teacher looked at you, smiled and opened the door. There was another teacher inside.

"Oh! Yunho hyung! Annyeong! Something wrong?" The other teacher asked. The teacher let go of your hand.

"Changmin ah~ I think this student might be a good dancer. You wanna test her?" Yunho asked and pointed at you. Changmin looked at you. Your eyes widen and pointed to yourself.

"Me? I'm not sure if I'm a good dancer but I know like to dance." You said and smiled. Yunho and Changmin nodded.

"Can you dance for us?" Changmin asked. You smiled and nodded. You started dancing to B2ST's Fiction. While....

"Taeyeon noona!" Sungjong shouted. Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

"Annyeong Sungjong." Taeyeon smiled and sat beside Woohyun.

"Noona, where's ________ noona? Why isn't she with you?" Dongjun asked and pouted. Everyone looked at Taeyeon.

"Yunho oppa dragged her somewhere. I think they went to the dance studio." Taeyeon said casually. Everyone nodded.

"Wait, where's Hoya hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"I think he's at the dance studio." Sungyu said while eating his food. Back to you...

"Wah! Daebak! _____-ah! You're amazing!" Changmin said and clapped his hand. Yunho nodded and smiled.

"Thank you. I'm not that amazing. I'm sure that you're the best female dancer we ever had! Well, excluding Hyoyeon but still!!" Changmin said in excitment. You smiled and bowed.

"I think you'll make a great addition to the dance team." Yunho said and stood up. You tilted your head.

"Dance....team?" Changmin nodded.

"Yes ______. Our school has a dance team. Your brother MinWoo is already in our dance team. We just need one more member. Would you like to join?" Changmin asked and held his hand out.

"Um....sure." You smiled unsurely and took Changmin's hand. Changmin and Yunho nodded. They brought you to the dance studio. When they opened the door, your eyes widen at what you saw.

"YOU!!!" She shouted. Your eyes widen. *Oh god, can't do anything. Just fake it.*You nodded and sighs.

"Hello, Kahi!" You smiled and waved. Kahi pointed at you.

"W-Why are you here?!?!" Kahi yelled. You sighs and shook your head.

"YAH! KAHI! STOP YELLING!" A voice shouted behind Kahi. You looked behind Kahi to see who it was.

"Oh! Annyeong Hoya Oppa!" You smiled and waved. Hoya looked at you and smiled. Someone else was behind Hoya.

"OH! NOONA!!" MinWoo shouted and ran to you. You smiled and hugged your little brother.

*Psh! Attention seeker* Kahi said in her mind.

"Oh, annyeong Unnie!" Hyoyeon said and walked to you. You smiled and high-fived her.

"Oh, look. The newbbie!" Eunhyuk said and walked towards you.

"Okay, listen up! ___________ is going to join you 5 for the dance team! She's a really good dancer. I'm sure you guys can cooperate well!" Changmin said and left with Yunho.

"Asih, seriously. Why are you here?" Kahi said and flipped her hair. *oh my god, please stop that* You said in your mind.

"Didn't you hear Changmin hyung?She's here for the dance team." Hoya said in sarcasm. MinWoo laughed and high-fived his hyung.

"We really happy that you joined us _____-ah!" Hyoyeon said with excitement.

"Noona! I knew noona would join us! Noona is the best dancer ever!" MinWoo said and started jumping around.

"Aigooo, my little brother is so cute." You smiled and messed up his hair.

"Oh yeah. I haven't introduced myself properly. My name is Eunhyuk. I'm from Super Junior." Eunhyuk said and shook your hand.

All 6 of you started dancing. You were the best among the 6. Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Hoya were very impressed. Kahi couldn't care less. MinWoo knew you would be amazing since he always sees you dance at home. After the dance was over, everyone went to lunch. You were walking to the exit when someone called you. You turned around. Unexpected, you were punched in the face. You fell on the floor.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" You yelled. Blood was coming out from your mouth.

"STAY AWAY FROM HOYA OPPA!" Kahi yelled back.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR ELSE! HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!" Kahi yelled and stormed off.

*What the heck? I wasn't even near Hoya Oppa. Drama queen much?* You walked to the canteen. Your cheek was getting swollen. *Oh god, if Oppas saw this, I'm so-*

"YAH!!!!_______!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" A voice yelled. *Shoot!* You looked up.

"Annyeong Siwan Oppa." You smiled. INFINITE and ZE:A were surprised when they saw when happened to you.

"WHO DID THIS?!" Sungyu yelled. You gulped. You shook your head. Hoya tilted his head.

*What the? She was just fine at the dance studio. Did something happen after we left?*