Noona? NOONA?!

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

Everyone was done cleaning up, the party was over. The canteen workers wanted to clean it but you rejected. 

"Ani. It's okay. We can clean up. You must be tired, please, let us clean up. You should rest." You smiled. The canteen workers were surpried, most people would force them to clean it but it was different with you. 

"Yes, please. You should rest. This is nothing we can't handle." Kwanghee said while wipping the table. The canteen workers nodded and went to rest.

"Such nice kids." One of the workers said. 

"They must have been raised well."

While they were resting, you, ZE:A, INFINITE, Super Junior and Girls' Generation were cleaning up. ZE:A were wipping the tables. SNSD were sweeping the floor. Super Junior were removing the decorations. 6/7 of INFINITE were packing the remaning food, so that they could be taken home. Lastly, you and Sungyeol were washing the dishes. 

"Did you have fun today, Yeollie?" You asked and smiled. Sungyeol raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeollie?" Sungyeol asked with a small smile on this face. You nodded. 

"Uh-huh! I made it up. Calling you 'Sungyeol' sounds kind of formal, so I thought about of a nickname for you." You beamed. Sungyeol nodded. 

"Yeollie, huh? Sounds nice. Sure, why not. I'm Yeollie from now on." Sungyeol said, proudly. You giggled. 

"Ah, right. Did you give the others nicknames too?" Sungyeol asked in intrest.

"No, no yet." You shook your head. 

"So, I'm the only one that has a nickname?" Sungyeol asked. You nodded. Sungyeol tilted his head and smiled. *Somehow I feel special*After an hour, everyone was done. You were about to leave when Sungyeol called your name. You turned around and smiled. 

"Yeah, Yeol? Something wrong?" You asked. Sungyeol shook his head. 

"Good luck for dance. Be careful kay?" You smiled and nodded. 

"___________-ah! Ppalli!" Hoya shouted. You ran to Hoya and nodded. 

"Sorry about that. Yeollie was wishing me good luck." Hoya raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeollie?" Hoya asked, confused.

"Yup! That's Sungyeol's nickname, I made it up. Cool, huh?" You put both your thumbs up. Hoya smiled at your reaction. 

"Yeah, Yeollie suits him very well." Hoya nodded. You smiled. It was a long moment of silence when...

"Ouh yeah! Hoya oppa!" You shouted. Hoya jumped in shock. 

"Oopps, sorry for shouting. I was just wondering, since you know how to dance so well. Can you teach me?" You asked with full of hope. 

"Why do you need help? You're already very good." Hoya said. 

"But I'm not as good as you!" You protested. 

"Okay! Okay! I'm help you but why me? Why not Eunhyuk hyung?" 

"I'm not really close with Eunhyuk oppa."

"Hyoyeon?"

"She always has dates with DongHae oppa after school."

"MinWoo?" I mean, he is your brother afterall." 

"Yeah, but he's teaching Seohyun. You know, I really think they like each other."

"No duh, miss obvious. Hmmm, what about Kahi noona?" 

"I don't really ge-wait. WHAT?! Noona?!" You aksed. 

"Yeah. Kahi noona. She's our Sunbae, you do know that right?" Hoya asked. 

"No. Not until now. How am I suppose to know when she calls you 'oppa'?

"About that, I don't really get why she calls me 'oppa' when she's older than me. Wayyy older." It's creepy. Hoya pretended to shiver. You laughed at his reaction. 

"Nevermind, doesn't matter. She's a noona, that's all I care." Hoya said and sighs. * And a creepy noona at that* 

"COME ON OPPA! YOU'RE SO SLOW! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" You shouted and ran to the dance studio. 

"HEY! HOLD ON!" Hoya ran, trying to catch up to you.