Getting ready for school

There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE, cause HERE I AM

You were packing your bag for your first day of school. Everyone in the house was running around. Minwoo was ironing his clothes. Siwan was choosing the right perfume to wear. Kwanghee was putting on his make up. You were going crazy cause your brothers were making so much noice. You peek out your door and saw everyone panicing.

*Pabo. That's what you get for not getting ready from yesterday* You went inside your room. Suddenly, someone knocked on your door. You turned around to see your baby brother.

"Noona~~ Have you seen my tooth brush? I can't find it." Dongjun asked you. You put your fingers to your lips. You were walking to your washroom when you sliped on a banana peal. You looked at it.

"Stupid banana. I fell for the oldest trick in the book." You threw it in thr dust bin. You opened your washroom door and suddenly something kissed you. Your eyes widen and you pulled back.

"A monkey? A MONKEY?! WHY THE HECK IN THERE A MONKEY IN MY WASHROOM!!!?" You yelled while whiping your mouth with tissue. You remembered who owns a monkey in the house.

"PARK HEECHUL!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled your lungs out. Heechul quickly ran to your room.

"Wha-What is it?" Heechul was half dressed. You smacked your head and pointed to your washroom.

"GET YOUR MONKEY OUT OF MY WASHROOM AND GET DRESSED!!!" Heechul quickly ran to your washroom and took his monkey out.

"Geez sis. Take some pity on Raven. She was just having some fun." You gave him a glare and he quickly ran out of you room.

"I seriously wonder how are we related?" Suddenly, someone pulled your shirt. You looked down to see Dongjun. 

"Oh, right. Your tooth brush." You walked in your washroom and gave Dongjun his tooth brush. Dongjun left the room happily. You took your bag and walked downstairs. When you were walking downstairs, someone ran past you and fell down.

"Ow...that was painful." Kevin said and shook his head. You looked at him.

"Well, that's what you get for running down the stairs. Pabo." Kevin looked at you.

"YAH! I'M YOUR BIG BROTHER! YOU CAN'T CALL ME PABO!" You twiched. You wanted to punch him but calmed down.

"BIG BROTHER?! YOU ACT LIKE A KINDERGARDEN GIRL!" You sighs and walked past Kevin.

"Seriously, sometimes I feel like I'm the only normal one in this house."

"You're not normal. You're so boyish." You turned around and saw Taehun saying that. You smirked and looked at him.

"What did you just say?" Taehun quickly raised his hands up in surrender.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" You took his wrist and flipped his over. He looked unconscious but you could care less. You fixed your skirt and walked to the kitchen.

"Oh! ____________! Morning!" You looked at Junyoung and smiled.

"Morning Oppa." You sat down and ate. After a few minutes, everyone came down and started eating. You looked around.

"Where's Umma and Appa?" You asked. MinWoo looked at you and shook his head.

"They won't be home for a while. Umma texted me yesterday. She said they'll come back next week." You nodded and continued eating. Suddenly, Dongjun spit out his drink.

"Something wrong, Dongjun?" Siwan asked and tried Dongjun's drink. Siwan spit it out.

"Wha-What??? Why does this soda taste like salt???" You raised and eyebrow. You heard 2 boys giggling. It was Heechul and HyunShik. You were about to stand up to whack them but than Junyoung hit them with a frying pan. They both fell on the floor and yelped in pain. You smiled and continued eating.

"Why do I feel like something is wrong with my seat?" MinWoo asked. You looked at him worried. He moved back and forth, suddenly his chair broke. He rubbed his back and looked at Kevin.

"KEVIN HYUNG!!!" You quickly looked at Kevin. Kevin tried to hold back his laugh but failed. You took the pan from Junyoung and whacked Kevin.

"MinWoo could have been injured!!!" You sighs and threw the pan at Junyoung who caught it perfectly. You sat back at you seat and looked at each and everyone of them.

"Can't we just have a normal breakfast for once in our lives?" You asked. Everyone looked at each other and looked back at you.

"NO!" Everyone said together. You shook your head and pushed away your plate.

"I'm going to school. Bye." You said casualy but everyone knew you were upset with them. MinWoo pouted and pushed his plate.

"I'm going too. Bye bye Junyoung hyung!" MinWoo said and ran after you.

"Noona!!!" You turned around. You saw MinWoo and stopped walking.

"MinWoo, why are you following me? You didn't finish your breakfast." You said and tried to push him back into the house but he was too strong.

"Noona didn't finish her breakfast too and noona is skinnier than me!!!" Your eyes widen and you blushed.

"T-That's not the point! Go back and eat!" You tried to push him again but he refused.

"I don't want to!!!!!" You gave up trying to push him. He turned around and faced you. He smiled, you blew your bangs.

"Fine. Let's go." You turned around and you faced your 7 brothers. You were speachless for a moment.

"________!!! Is so bad!!! You left your brothers at home. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" Siwan said and shook his head.

"DON'T TSK ME! YOU PEOPLE WERE MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!!" You yelled. Suddenly, someone carried you. (Piggy back ride. XD)

"Fine. We're sorry. Okay? Happy?" You looked down to see Heechul carrying you. You smirked and wanted to tease them.

"Sorry for?" You smiled and looked at Heechul.

"For messing with Dongjunnie's drink." You giggled. You looked at Kevin.

"And???" Kevin rolled his eyes.

"And messing with MinWoo's chair." You giggled and nodded.

"Forgiven. Can you put me down so we can go to school now?" You knocked Heechul's head.

"Nope. I'll carry you to school." Your eyes widen.

"Wha-What???" Your brothers looked at each other and smirked.

"Ready." Siwan said. You were confused.

"Set." Taehun marked number 2. Your eyes widen when you realized what they wanted to do.

"WAIT!!!" Too late...

"GO!!!" Heechul yelled. Everyone started running. Heechul was running while carrying you.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" You yelled out loud.

"YES WE ARE!!!" Kwanghee said and started running very fast. You shook your head and smiled.

*My brothers are so weird. But I love them just the way they are.* You said to yourself and ducked as Heechul was running faster.