Party Confessions

Mechanical Love

A week went by and thankfully Krystal’s father hadn’t mentioned the encounter yet. Krystal had gone to school the rest of the week leaving Amber to do nothing around the house with Jonghyun as their father was away on business. Most days she sat in her room reading the many books that the scientist had given her. When the sisters did get back from school Krystal would always request that Amber join her in her room as she did homework or perused the Internet. Amber had taken to reading Krystal’s books when she spent time there if the other didn’t mind. Most of the time she didn’t, though there were some books she preferred that Amber didn’t know she owned.

On Friday of that week the sisters wanted to go out to a party. Their father was gone for the weekend and they had the house to themselves. Jonghyun suggested that they not go alone in case something happened. To get him off their back they said they’d take Amber with them. Amber had never been to a party and was slightly eager to go.

Jessica had the driver take them to the party, which was held on some sort of campus. “Alright Amber watch yourself and please don’t get too drunk.” Jessica said stepping out of the car. The AI nodded and followed the sisters in.

There were many people around holding red cups filled with liquid. The music was loud and so were the people. Just the constant noise made Amber dizzy. She tried to find Krystal but the other had gone off on her own. The noise got louder as she wandered through the building till she found a quieter spot in the back where she sat and observed. Many were dancing around but not like ballroom dancing. It was more like they all stood there and swayed back and forth to the music talking very loudly. All the conversations happening confused her system and she looked around for any sort of relief. She saw an open room with no one in it across the room. Standing up she walked quickly over to the room and shut it.

Krystal watched as her servant sat down across the room from where she and Jessica were. Lifting the cup to again she let the alcohol run through her body warming her up and fuzzing her brain. She had really started to like Amber. Maybe too much. She was just like Krystal’s mother in almost everyway. She was full of life, always in awe at the little things and always there when she needed to be. Yet there were so many differences from the two. Amber had a more level head and was willing to always take the blame. She knew the consequences of many of the actions that they made and yet she continued. Why though? Did she do it for her? Krystal decided she was going to talk to Amber about how she felt. She got up leaving her drink with her sister and wandered over to the room where she had seen the other walk.

There sat the other on a bed covering her ears. Amber could still hear everything despite the effort. Yet somehow she didn’t know that Krystal had stepped into the room. She felt a hand on her shoulder confusing the AI more. Looking up she stood at attention when she realized who it was.

“Hello ma’am,” Amber said quickly. But something was different to the AI. It might have been the increased thermal temperature of the princess or the fact that she was looking at the other with a new expression she hadn’t seen before.

“Amber…”Krystal whispered taking a step closer to the AI. Amber was a little scared; the girl in front of her could hurt her but something in her voice made it sound like she wouldn’t. Their faces were centimeters from each other and the music blasted around them. To Krystal it seemed like Amber was holding her breath but in reality there was no breath to take. Krystal took the lead and connected their lips shutting her eyes. Amber was so surprised that she didn’t have time to react. There was a small surge of electricity that shot through her body and everything was quiet. It scared her. She didn’t know what that feeling was. She quickly pulled away and stared into the others eyes confused and scared. This feeling was new and she didn’t know what to do. Krystal looked into her eyes with a new passion closing the distance again and reconnecting their lips.

Amber couldn’t complain as this drowned out the noise around her. How was she supposed to reciprocate? Maybe if she moved with the motion of the others lips. Moving her lips to meet the others she closed her eyes. Krystal took the others hands and put them on her waist before letting her own hands wander to the others waistband. The heat that Amber felt was much warmer then she had ever felt. She wasn’t against this but it was something that she would have to get used to. Krystal’s hands wandered to take of the jacket of the other. It was thrown to the side as Krystal pushed the other back to the wall.

Everything was quiet to Amber. Nothing was blasting in her ears; it was only she and Krystal in this moment. Any doubt she had about anything was gone. For once in her short life she felt like she belonged in this world. Like she had a chance to make something of herself.

Neither of the girls paid attention to anything else but each other. Jessica looked on from the door with a smile on her face. She wasn’t concerned that her sister had fallen in love with a robot. She was happy for the fact that Amber was becoming more comfortable with herself and her feelings. Closing the door softly the she left the two to themselves.