Chapter 9

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part 9

 

After a little walk, we arrived at Yoona grave. I put a bunch of Yoona's favourite flower which is white lilies at her grave. Little did i know Soo and Sica had buy a flower to put at Yoona's place. And i know from their calm face, they hold their tears. They love Yoona as much as i am. But the fate is really killing us inside. Slowly, Sooyoung make her way to Yoona's gave and she sit there while her hand caress the stone.


* Sooyoung POV *


"Hey Yoongie, i'm sorry i didn't visit you for a while. I have my craziest schedual and i can't make my time to come here and pay you a visit. But you know me well. I never can forget you. How come i will forget you when you are already being the part of mine. And i'm thankfull when we got the same blood flow in our body. But i miss you so much buddy". I stop for a while and i try to wipe my tears.

"It's been freaking 3 years since you left us. I thruthly miss you. I didn't have anyone more to be my partner in crime. Set up the pranking, make Miss. Hwang and the other teacher feel annoyed, mess up with another student, and finish the whole menu at the cafe. I'm not only lost my beloved cousin but also my shikshin partner, my prank master and most of all my best buddy. But you had teach me an important lesson Yoongie. You had once said, if someday you are gone forever...you want me to appriciate  what i've got around me. And you said you want me to think either i suppose to recived all the good things when i always be the bad one. So you want me to think about anyone else before thinking about mine. And you know what buddy? I'm doing it base on your advise. And i had learn something from the lesson. You will get much more happiness when you see another person is smiling because of you", I taking a deep breath and i caress Yoona's grave gently.

"Thank you so much for the lesson buddy. You know i'm not the person who express myself freely but you know how to make me out from my shell. I know it's been a while when i say this but Yoona, i really miss you so much now. I felt like it's too early when you left us. But Yoona, don't worry too much...i already accept that fact and now i'm doing it well. I even doing your responsibility before, take care of your parents, your in-law, your BFF and most of all your girl. She doing it well you know? She really get your strength....kekeke. And Yoongie, please take care of me from up there", I  stand up and give a sweetest smile for my Yoona. 


* End Of the POV *


Indeed they have the same vibrate from their little gesture. Their smile, their laugh, their kindness, their care for me and mom, their choding side and even their shikshin behavior. It was totally like my Yoona. As she left Yoona's grave, Sica take Soo's place before.


* Jessica POV *


"Hey they my lil rascal. How are you doing? I hope everything is perfect up there. I know you are watching us and you are smiling like an idiot right now....kekeke. Yoong, thought it's had been 3 years since the day you left us...i never feel like to find anyone else to be my BFF. Because the place is being occupied with you. You approach me just to let me give you a chance to court my lil cousin. At first i feel so annoying with you. Your aegyo is really gross, and you know what i didn't know why my idiot cousin even fall in love with you", I smile because i just remember what is already happen in the past.

"Yoong, the moment you said you want to make me as your best friend...i feel it just wasted your time. Because i never have a best friend from my previous school. You know why, it was about my cold attitude. Just because i gave them a glare, it doesn't mean i want to eat them alive. But they scared to approach me first and when i was the one doing it, everybody will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter