Chapter 8

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part 8

 

"Yul...it's time to wake. You said you gonna pay Yoona a visit today, so better you up now", i heard a voice like it's in my dream.


The knock didn't stop and i guess it's the different person. If Sica knock, she just will knock a few time because she know i am not a sleepy head. But this person know how to make me feel annoyed early in the morning.


"Yah Soo, i awake now. So please stop knocking my door", i sit up and make a groan.

"Kekeke, i know but you better hurry up. If you are late, we will let you go by yourself", she said and i know she was threat me bad.

"Ara..ara, wait for me",i said annoyingly while take my towel and make my way to the bathroom.


After about half an hour, i ready to go. I get down and walk into the kitchen and i see Jessica and Sooyoung is already start to eat. When my mom see me she smile and get me a plate. 


"Yuri, please have a seat and take your breakfast . You know, if you are late for another second...Sooyoung will finish all this",my mom said and she laughing. 

"Well, you should know by now mom. Your cooking is the best part when i coming here",she grin and keep busy munching.


Yeah, as you can hear...Sooyoung call my mom with MOM. She had been doing that after Yoona's death. She said, my mom been used with two daughter... so why not she keep it going though it's a different person. My mom is reather than happy and i doesn't even mind about it. Plus she had Yoona's blood flow in her body, right?


"I'm glad you are here Soo and you are welcome to my house anytimes",my mom said and Sooyoung grinning become larger.

"Yah Soo baby. We had already finish our breakfast and had waiting for you about 15 minute. Are you already finish? If not, you have to go there by yourself", Sica said and make me chuckle.

"Sica baby, wait for a sec. I'll finish this and we will make our way", Soo eat the food greedily.


After Sica had threating Soo, she left the table with a pout and we said the goodbye to my mom. My mom shaking her head and pating Sooyoung head, she said she will make Sooyoung's favourite food after we back from the centerium. Sooyoung smile and keep her feet fast. So, we step in the car and make our move.

Along our way to the centerium, just the chatting between Soosica can be heard. I let both of them and searching Yoona's diary in my bag. Once i found it, i start to read it and let my mind drown in my feeling.


- 21st March -

Dear Diary,

I had my very first fight with my baby. I totally know it was my fault. She had see me go out with Naeun, our classmate. Actually she just need my advice about her relation with Bomi but someone spread the rumours that is was dating her. Well maybe I did that on purpose. Because i can feel my time is around. So, i think i let the rumour spread and she will know about it and she will forget about me. But i was wrong. 

She was so hurt when she heard about the news. She was crying all day and keep herself in her room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter