Chapter 3

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part 3

 

Yuri smile when she remember all that. Yoona is acting so sweet from their first meet. She will always find a way to get rid the gloomy day from Yuri. And in that school Yuri is a nerd person. So she easily get bullied. But if Yoona know Yuri had been bullied, she will make the person seek a forgiveness in no time. She's a bit protective toward Yuri.


"Yoona,did you remember ? After that incident, you feel a bit shy to talk to me. And i find it so cute. But after i said, it's okay...you reveal yourself more often and i slowly fall for you without knowing you had already fall for me",Yuri said and look at Yoona pictureand she smiling. She doesn't know why the time is so fast but what they already know they had fall in love.


_____________________________________________


"Sooyoung, where had Yoona been? I didn't see her from this morning. She always go to school with you right?",one day Soo had been asked by her bestfriend when they walk toward the car park.

"Oh Yuri, didn't she tell you anything?", Soo look at her with a frown.

"As long as i remember, none. But am i suppost to know something?".

"Well, she fall sick yesterday after she send you home. And when i want to call you to let you know, she said she will tell you herself. But i guess either she forget or her phone is dead. You know her right?", Sooyoung tell Yuri and the latter seem shock.

"I know it will happen. Yesterday was a rainy day. I told her that we shouldn't going out and play the rain. But being a stubborn one, she ignore me and play like there is no tomorrow. I'll get that choding latter. Thank you so much Soo".

"No big deal, though Yoona is my cousin but you are my BFF. So serve her right. Please teach her well Yuri...kekeke. And take care her too, will you?".

"Sure, she will be punish. Soo thank you once again, and i think you should go now...don't make Sica unnie waiting for you. You know she will throw tantrum if you late right?", Yuri smirk and make Sooyoung in fear.

"Oh, i almost forgot about the ice princess. Thank you Yul and if you wonder, she is in her house. You had the key right?", Sooyoung said and make her way fast.

"Yeah, i have it", with that they make their own way to their own partner.

 

* Yoona House *


Yoona had spending her time alone. When she just laying at her bed suddenly she get up and  searching for her phone. She forget to tell Yuri that she didn't go to school today. She wondering where she put her phone. As she find it, she groan because she forget to charge it before she go to sleep yesterday. When she switch on the phone, there are a lot of miss call and message from Yuri and some of them are from Sooyoung. She pouting and curseing at herself.


"Damn, i forgot to tell Yul that i'm absent today. She must feel worried. What a great girlfriend you are Im Yoona", she sigh and laying at her stomach.


But without her know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter