Chapter 2

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part 2

 

 

~ ring...ring ~


"Hello omma, yeah..i'm at the beach right now. Don't worry about me. I'll be back before you know it. Hehehe, yeah..saranghae omma". Yuri hang up the phone and shake her head.


She know her mother is worried about her since Yoona's dead. She thought Yuri will do something danger or maybe she will kill herself because she know how deep Yuri love for Yoona. But what her mother didn't know, Yuri had make a promise to Yoona. And she will keep it in her mind. So she  get back her eyes to Yoona diary and turn to her favourite page.


- April 16th -

Hey there,it's been a while since i wrote something on you. And today i feel like i want to share with you something. You know what? For the past months i start to feel happy. Not because i got a girlfriend but i on my way to make it happen. When i start my class a 3 month ago, there are a new face on my class. I never look at her before but don't care about it. At first, i and Soo just want to make a prank for her and her cousin but as soon as she step in my class, my heart beat crazily like want to out from the cage. It's bit dramatic right? I know but i can't handle it well. It's too overwelming. 

I feel like i just see an angel. And you know what, my nose is bleeding when she introduce herself. Uurrgghh, it's embarrassing. But i already get her name. KWON YURI. What a beautiful name. I feel like want to pronounce her name even in my dream. Am i already tell you she look so beautiful? Kekeke, i think i already did but i can't get enough to it. Though her skin is bit tanned but when her smile she can make the person fall in love all over again. Diary, you know what...i'll make her mine. Pray for me,kekeke. Got to go, and please keep this a secret. Hahaha. Bye for now (^_^)

 

Yuri totally remember that day very w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter