Chapter 4

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part 4

 

Yuri get up and slowly walk leave the tree. She totally know, if she late..she will make her mom worried. So, with a heavy leg...she walk slowly. She try to feel the sand beach like when she's with Yoona. They love to walk with their bare foot. Yoona teach her how to appriciate the nature. As Yoona tell her something, she feel like...she heard the most wonderful voice. 


"Yoona,from now on...who will take care for me when i'm become clumsy? Who will be my knight when someone make a mess with me? Who will be my stress reliever from my stress life? And Yoona can you even hear me now? ",Yuri look at the sky and almost had a tears. She really feel lonely without her half, because for a while...she had depands so much to Yoona.

Yuri arrive at home and when she open the door her mom already in front of the door.


"Dear, i'm glad you are here. Just a past minute before, i think if you are still didn't come back. I'll look for you. But maybe you already know my heart,right?". Yuri's mom try to lighten up the mood.

"Don't worry mom, as i said before i will be back right? So here i am. Anyway mom, anything to eat? I feel hungry. Kekeke". Yuri giggle and hugging her mom waist.

"I know you will be hungry my dear, come on...i've prepared your favourite",Mrs. Kwon hold Yuri's hand and leading her to the kitchen.

"Thank you mom for the food, it's taste so delicious like always", Yuri said while eating the dessert.

"You are always welcome my dear. Uurrmm.....Yuri, can i ask you something if you didn't mind?",Mrs. Kwon said while she look at her daughter.

"Sure mom, what do you want to know?".

"When will you move on your life from the memory Yul. Because it's been two years since she left you", Mrs. Kwon asking her and try to look Yuri reaction.


Yuri sigh and put the spoon. She hold Mrs. Kwon hand and she said,


"Mom, you already know right? She's everthing to me, maybe i'll move on later but for now please just let me like this. I mean, i feel it too soon she left me mom".

"I know it honey and i'm sorry. But if you need someone to be there for you, you know where to find me right", Mrs. Kwon smile and caress her hair.

"I know mom and thank you so much for understand me. And mom, i'll be at my room", she said and kiss Mrs. Kwon cheek. Then she make her way to her room.


* Yuri POV *


I enter my room and walk straight to my bed. I been a long day but it feel not long enough to remember my sweet moment with Yoona.

I take back the diary and start to read it again.


- July 16th -

Hey there, shock to know that i'm earlier right? But i didn't feel anything. You know why? I have a bed news diary. That news already make my heart hurt. Yesterday, i told you that i go to make my monthly cheak up. I went there with a hope. But when the doctor tell me, my brain tumour is already in stage 4...i feel my life is in the end of the world. How should i face it diary? How can i tell Yuri about my condition? If she know about me, will she stay beside me or leave me alone? Uurrgghh, i hate to have this feeling.


Dear diary, 

I love Yuri so much. For the first time in my life, i feel so happy. If there are more word from happy,i'll used it. Because it's like i owned the world. It's a bit clichè, i know but hey...how can i describe with a word because for me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter