Chapter 7

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part 7

 

 

After we had a long talk, they decided to send me back and stay at my house. Plus we didn't have anything to do tomorrow. So, i ask them to go to Yoona's centerium with me. It's been a long time we didn't go there together. Yoona should be happy right? I know she will.

A ride in the car is full with silent. I know each of us doesn't have much to talk about. We are drowning in our own memory. Yes if you wonder what is happen to me today, i will said i miss her so much. Today is the day i lost her forever and at the same time it's our anniversary. If she still here right now, it will be our third year together. But i guess it will not happen in a million years. 

May 17th, i will remember the date like forever. You know, sometimes i feel like this world is so cruel. I just want to be happy for once in my life but i already feel like i lost everything.

After a half hour we arrived at my home and i ask them to get into the guest room and as for me, i straight to my room. But if all of you thought i straight going to sleep, think it twice. I get Yoona's diary and start to read it again.


- Disember 25th -

Holla there !! Merry christmast and happy new years. It's me again. As i said i'll let you know what will i give to my baby right? So, i just got her a couple ring ! I know when i said  she doesn't really into the jewelry but that is one of the thing will make her always remember me expecially when i gone.

I pick the best one for her. Luckly Sooyoung is helping me with it. She really know my baby taste. I didn't said i never know, but if you got your BFF you will be willing to tell her more secret than your lover. Am i right? Kekeke....

When i hand her my present, she shock and burst into tears. She said she didn't expect to get something from me because when she ask me what will i buy for her, i just said i might not able to buy her anything just because of my condition. That's why when i kneel in front of her, she try to stop the tears to flow down but she's fail to do so. I'm sorry baby for your tears. But it worth so much.

And guess what she had give me earlier? A photo album about us and a rilakkuma stuff. Oh my, i love you so much baby. But i really doesn't need anything right now. I might go anytime but i don't want m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter