Chapter 1

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part One


It's been two years since she left me. She had promise to stand by me for the rest of her life and it seem she really hold her word. She had left me forever. And today i feel like to walk at our favourite beach with her favourite book which is her dairy. That beach that hold our promise and be a witness to our sweet moment. When i look into the sea, it seem like i can see her there. She totally love the ocean. She love to swim and she said she feel relax when she is under the water. 

I know she always hide her pain. She try to hide it with a smile and her choding side. She know she don't have many time left but she pretend to be strong. Until this moment, i'm so proud of her. She try hard to fight her illness. And when i find out about it, i never left her side. I want her to know that i'll always be there. But though she try to fine a cure, the fate is already wating for her. She died in my arm while smiling. Before she close her doe eyes forever, she tell me that she will always love me and she will took care of me from up there. I smile at her cheesiness but that is the last word before she gone.


"Yoona, could you hear me right now? I miss you so much. It been two years since you left me and this moment, when i walk at our favourite beach....i feel like you are here with me and hold my hand. You tell me never let it go but now i walk alone and just can staring at my hand without anyone hold it tight. I know you will never come back to me but i just hope you let me keep your face in my mind forever. I still love you Im Yoona and nobody can replace you in my heart".


I continue my walk and found her favourite spot. I sit under the tree and close my eyes. Just to hope she will be here with me right now though it is impossible.

 

_____________________________________


"Yul, did you know something?"

"I didn't know because you didn't tell me. But what it is?".

"This tree is one of my favourite place because we can look at the sea together and i've been dreaming to be with my one and only love. And guess what? It look like my dream had come true with you in my arm. Thank you my love because you willing to be here with me. I love you". Yoona peck Yuri cheek and buried her head at her shoulder.

"Thank you so much Yoongie because you give me your love. I don't have anything to give you in return. I just can give you my love. I hope it will be enough". 

"Babe, it more than enough. And i didn't need anything else because i already have you. And i hope you can stand with me and don't ever let go my hand. Could you do that honey?".

"Of couse i will, plus you had tied me and sealed me deep into your heart. You think i get to release myself from there?", Yoona giggle and hold Yuri hand to caress it.

"I'm glad you know it babe. I'll never let you go. Kwon Yuri, i love you so much".


Yoona look at her lover and smile sweetly. 


"Im Yoona, i love you too". 


With that they stand up and walk side by side. They talk about random thing. Sometimes they will laugh because of Yoona silly behaviour. Without they know, it will be their last time together.

 

Yuri POV


I'm so excited because Yoona tell me that she want to bring me out for a date. It been almost one month i didn't see her because she said she got something to do. Maybe it her bussiness matter. And i know it is not our first date, but everytime when she ask me out it feel like a little girl craving for a sweet. I know it sound like childish but hey, if i want it from Yoona..she will get it for me right now. 


"Hey babe, are you ready to go?", Yoona ask me when i open the door.

"Sure, lets go now".


Yoona hold my hand guide me toward her sport car. And she even open the door for me, i s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter