Chapter 5

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part 5

 

I startled with the ring from my phone. I'm not sure when i fall in sleep but i just shrug it off. I search for my phone and when i found it, there are a miss call from my BFF.


"Hello Youngie, what's up?", i'm asking when she pick up the line.

"Hey Yul, did you just wake up?".

"Yeah, i just woke up. Because feel really tired when back from the beach earlier", i said and yawn.

"You are going to the beach again Yul?".

"Yeah,why? I can't go?".

"Not that, i mean..why you didn't ask me to come with you? I miss her too you know?", Sooyoung said and i smile widely.

"I'm sorry Youngie, i thought you have a date with Sica unnie...so i just go there by ,myself", i said and chuckle a bit.

"Next time, please let me know. I also want to spend my time at her favourite place. After all, she still my beloved cousin", she said it so proud.

"I will Youngie, so why did you call me?". 

"Oh yes, i almost forget. Sica ask you to come with us. She said it's been a long time she didn't see her favourite cousin", Sooyoung giggle.

"That Sica think i'm her little cousin. Kekeke, alright....when and where?". 

"Tonight, and we'll pick up you. Don't worry, just get ready at 8 p.m".

"Sure Soo, i'll wait for you".

"Alright, got to go. We'll see you tonight, bye Yul", she said and hang up the phone before i do the same. I shake my head, and head up straight to the bathroom. I got a few hours before they came and fetch me.

After i got a shower, i sit on my bed and start to continue my reading. Don't mind me, i just miss her so much today.

 

- September 8th -

Dear Diary,

Sad to said but my condition is being worst right now. The doctor can't do anything about my illness. Just a few week ago, i see the doctor for my monthly check and they said my condition is already in the final stage. How can i face it with a calm situation? I'm dying. And sometimes i feel like god is unfair. You know why? He give me want i want but he will take back what i have. The therapy is hurt me day by day. But you know what diary? I'm so happy though i have to go true it all. Because i've got someone to be my strenght.

I got a lot of support from many way. My families, my friend and of coz my lovely baby. You are sure in wonder, how are all my friend got to know about me right? Well, maybe you have to remember something in advance. If you are sick and in a critical condition, don't ever try any rough sport. Kekeke...but that is happen to me. I am a sport lover. You already know it. And that day, i got an inventation to play a volley ball in a charity match. All of my friend know, i'm their ace. So, with a big heart i accept it and totally forget about my body level.

In a second round and we almost winning, my head is spinning but i think it just i'm to tired because didn't take a rest from the first round. So, as i recieve the ball from the opponent..i seem like see a bright light. And i pass out. But as soon as i got up, i already a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter