Chapter 6

Still Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Missing You Part 6

 

 

That night, we shared our memory about Yoong. We laugh, we sigh even we cry when we remember all that. Im Yoona, a goddess with a pure heart. She gave us a smile that can make us forget our problem. She calm us without getting more stress. She always be there with us when she suppose to take care of herself. She said, her health is nothing to worried. Though she is already in her final stage, but she never make an excuss when she had to do something. She also said, her death can come whenever it want but we are her first patrioty. So she will always make sure we are in a good condition. She's indeed an angel. One night, when we spend our time cuddle together, i heard something that make me so scared.


"Yul baby, how was your day today?". She said while ask me to lay beside her.

"Today, is so boring honey. Everyone at school try to make fun of me. Luckly enough Sica and Sooyoung is there", i said to her and play with her finger.

"Who are they? How dare they make fun of you. Tell me their name. I'll give them a lesson tomorrow", Yoona said and clenching her teeth.

"Don't have to honey, Sica had give them a lesson and i believe you had already gave your BFF a permission to do that for you. Am i right?",i look at her and she smile shyly.

"How you know about it babe?".

"Are you already forget thats your BFF is my cousin? Of coz i force her to tell me",i smirk and look at her.

"Well baby at this time you know i can't always be with you, so it just the way i got to know what happen to the school", she giggle and hug my waist.

"I know it Yoong. So, when your next check up? I miss it last week because Mrs. Hwang want me to send the report as soon as posibble".

"Don't worry to much baby. My next check up will be the next monday, will you be free?".

"I should be free. Eerrmm...Yoongie, can't i ask you something?", i look at her eyes.

"Sure you can babe, what is that?".

"What the doctor said from your last session?".

"Dr. Lee said, my condition didn't have any different. And maybe more bad. He said i just got a month left", i shock when heard she said it.

"You are just kidding right? Are you try to put a prank for me? Because if you did, you already success", i smile and hold her hand tight.


She sigh and turn her body and look at me with her doe eyes. And i know that i'll lost her forever.


"Baby, look at me please",she hold my chin up and suddenly i burst in tears.

"Yoongie, what will happen to me if you gone?",i sobbing hard and she hug me.

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter