Chappie 8

Forbidden Blood

                “Good morning SooYeon-ah!” KwangMin greeted happily.

                “Good morning too, KwangMin,” SooYeon greeted back and went to her seat.

                “Good morning too, JaeNa-ah,” KwangMin said and followed SooYeon. JaeNa just shook her head in disbelief and went to her seat.

                “How was work yesterday SooYeon-ah? Too bad you weren’t able to come with us yesterday. YoungMin said we can hangout again on weekend so you can come.” KwangMin said.

                “Y- Y- YoungMin?” SooYeon said, stammering.

                “Ne. He’ll be here later. He’s going to be our classmate. I think he just went to the principal’s office before heading here.”

                *he’s going to be our classmate?* SooYeon thought. *my heart’s pounding like crazy. Why do I have this kind of reaction?*

                “Hello everyone!” a voice suddenly greeted.

                “Ah… there you are YoungMin,” KwangMin greeted his twin.

                *YoungMin* SooYeon suddenly blushed.

                “You may seat here YoungMin,” MinWoo said, pointing to the seat in his right. “No one’s occupying it.”

                “Gomawo,” YoungMin puts his stuffs at the seat that MinWoo pointed.

                Their teacher arrived and the class went on. From time to time YoungMin would throw glances at JaeNa. MinWoo noticed him.

                *why is he glancing at JaeNa? There’s really something weird about him* MinWoo thought as he frowned, looking at YoungMin.

                YoungMin just kept throwing glances at JaeNa, not noticing MinWoo’s look on him. *I need to talk to her. I have to find a way*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                Break time… the five of them, the twins, MinWoo, SooYeon and JaeNa, together with EunHee eats their snack in the school’s cafeteria.

                “Why are you always hanging out with us EunHee-ah? Don’t you have any close friend in your class?” JaeNa asked.

                “Uhmm… I have. But I still want to hangout with you guys more,” EunHee smiled sweetly.

                “SooYeon-ah,” KwangMin called.

                “Hmm?”

                “I prepared something for you,” KwangMin gave a lunch box to SooYeon.

                SooYeon opened the lunch box. It was filled with delicious foods. “You prepared all of this KwangMin-ah?” SooYeon asked innocently.

                “N- Ne.”

                “Only for me?”

                “Ne.”

                “Oh… thank you very much KwangMin-ah,” SooYeon took a bite. “Hmm… delicious, you’re a good cook KwangMin-ah,” she smiled sweetly, KwangMin blushed.

                *what a sweet smile she has* YoungMin thought as he watched SooYeon smiling at KwangMin.

                SooYeon noticed YoungMin was looking at her. She turned red all of a sudden. She avoids looking at YoungMin. *why is he staring at me? Do I look weird?*

                “I think KwangMin likes your best friend,” MinWoo whispered to JaeNa.

                “Huh?” JaeNa looked at MinWoo. “What do you mean?”

                “Shh… just look at him as he looked at SooYeon.”

                JaeNa transferred her attention to KwangMin who’s now busy chatting with EunHee and SooYeon. “I don’t see anything,” she said.

                “Look at his eyes as he look at SooYeon-ah,” MinWoo said.

                JaeNa followed him, and true enough, she saw how KwangMin’s eyes seem to spark whenever he looked at SooYeon. That’s when she realized what MinWoo meant. “Oh no. This is bad,” she said softly. *this can’t be*

                “Don’t you like KwangMin for SooYeon-ah? He’s a nice guy,” MinWoo said.

                “Well… he really is a nice guy, but…” *they can’t be together*

                “But what?”

                *they belong to different worlds*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “Annyeong haseyo! Good evening,” JaeNa greeted as the coffee shop’s door swung open. She was shocked to see who the customer was.

                “EunHee-ah?” she exclaimed. EunHee looked so shocked too.

                “JaeNa unnie?” EunHee went closer to the counter where JaeNa is. “So this is where you work,” she said matter-of-factly.

                “Ne. what are you doing here? It’s late. You shouldn’t be wandering around alone,” JaeNa concernedly said.

                “Oh… I’m not alone,” EunHee answered. Just then, another customer went in.

                “Bob! You could have waited for me.” YoungMin said.

                “Mianhe oppa. Look! JaeNa unnie is working here,” EunHee said. YoungMin looked at JaeNa, he smiles. “Hello.”

                “Hello… why is the two of you here at this hour?” JaeNa asked.

                “Bob suddenly wants her favorite Chocó latté before she sleeps. And as a humble and kind oppa that I am, I accompany her all the way here.” YoungMin explained. *and I never thought that you would be working here. This might be my chance*

                “Oh…” JaeNa uttered. “So, what would you like to order, aside from Chocó latté?”

                “I’ll have Chocó latté and uhmm…” EunHee scanned the cakes, pies, tarts, barquettes and cheesecakes displayed in the sneeze guard. “A slice of blueberry cheesecake.”

                “Okay EunHee-ah…” she turned to YoungMin. “How about you, YoungMin-ah?”

                “I’ll just have black coffee. Dark French roast.”

                “That’s a strong one. Don’t you want to sleep?” JaeNa asked smiling.

                “Coffee’s don’t work that way on me.” YoungMin and EunHee sat down at one of the tables as they wait for their orders.

                JaeNa was busy preparing the orders when JongHyun arrived. “Mianheyo JaeNa!” he said.

                “You’re late oppa! Please change quickly. I’ll be finish preparing this,” she said. JongHyun entered their worker’s area and change to his uniform, then went to the counter as he puts on his apron.

                “Here.” JaeNa placed the tray containing the orders at the counter. JongHyun picked it up and walked towards the table of YoungMin and EunHee.

                “Ma’am, Sir… here’s your orders,” he politely says as he placed the orders on the table.

                “Oh, thanks,” EunHee said as she looked up to JongHyun. She froze at the sight of him, slightly open. *what a beautiful sight* she imagined him with flowers in his background. *maybe I’m in heaven*

                “Enjoy your order.” JongHyun politely says and left.

                “He’s so beautiful…” EunHee said softly and sighed. *yes… indeed, I’m in heaven. I have seen an angel*

                “What did you say Bob?” YoungMin asked. He heard EunHee murmuring.

                “He’s so handsome oppa!” EunHee said energetically.

                “Huh? Who?”

                “Him,” she pointed at JongHyun. She dreamingly looked at him. “Isn’t he the most beautiful living creature you have ever seen oppa?”

                “I don’t know what you are talking about.” YoungMin said as he drinks his coffee. EunHee stood up. “Where are you going Bob?”

                EunHee didn’t pay attention to him, she walked towards the counter. There are no customers ordering at that time. “Hey unnie,” she called.

                “EunHee-ah… have you finished your latté already? You’re quite too fast.” JaeNa said.

                “Unnie… I want to ask you something.”

                “Hmm? What is it?”

                “What’s the name of that handsome guy?”

                “Handsome guy?”

                “Ne… your co-worker. He’s so handsome.” EunHee said with her eyes literally sparkling.

                “That’s Lee JongHyun.” JaeNa smiled wickedly. “You like him EunHee-ah?”

                “Ne. He’s so gorgeous.” EunHee dramatically and dreamingly exclaimed. “It must be love-at-first-sight.”

                “I didn’t know that those are your type of guys EunHee-ah.”

                “Please tell me everything that you know about him unnie.”

                “Well… I don’t really know that much about him. All I know I that he’s always serious. I have never seen him laugh.”

                “Really?” she said, giving a mesmerized stare at JongHyun.

                JaeNa just smiled seeing EunHee like that. “Why don’t you go to him and ask all the things that you want to know?” JaeNa suggested.

                “You think so? But I’m a little nervous.”

                “You? Nervous? Come on! You can handle him just fine.”

                “I really love you unnie! You’re the best!” EunHee gave her a thumb up before walking to JongHyun who is busy mopping the floor. “Ahm… hello,” she said to him. JongHyun looked at her. *oh no! I will faint! He’s so adorable!*

                “Do you need anything else ma’am?” JongHyun asked her.

                “Ahm… no. I just want to be friends with you.” EunHee energetically said. “Even more than friends if you want,” she smiled sweetly. “By the way, I’m Jo EunHee, nice to meet you. You’re Lee JongHyun right?” she extended a hand to JongHyun.

                JongHyun just looked at her extended hand, he didn’t take and shook it. “Mianhe… but I still have a job to do,” he politely said and leaved EunHee. But EunHee followed him.

                “So if you’re not at work, you’ll be willing to be friends and talk with me?” EunHee asked.

                “Please don’t follow me ma’am.”

                “Oh, do not call me ma’am. I’m much younger than you. You can call me EunHee, or even honey, sweetheart, love, dear, or whatever endearment you want to call me,” she said, smiling.

                JongHyun didn’t pay any attention to EunHee and to what she was saying. Instead, he went out of the shop to clean the glass wall. EunHee followed him still.

                “What’s wrong with being friends with me? I’m cute, kind, smart, adorable, charming, understanding, thoughtful, sweet.”

                “And so noisy,” JongHyun said. “You forgot to add.”

                “And you’re too quiet! We’re a perfect match!” EunHee’s eyes twinkled. “Maybe we’re soul mates! I’ll bring music and laughter to your boring life!” she said excitedly.

                JongHyun just shook his head in disbelief and didn’t pay anymore attention to EunHee. She just talked and talked there as he cleans the glass walls.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                Inside the coffee shop…

                YoungMin stood up and walked towards the counter. “Looks like Bob already found the apple of her eyes,” he said to JaeNa.

                “Yeah… it looks like that,” she answered laughing. “It’s the first time I have seen her like that. She’s so persistent.”

                “Yeah,” YoungMin looked on JaeNa suddenly turned serious.

                JaeNa noticed him. “Is there any problem YoungMin-ah?”

                “I know what you are.”

                “Huh? What do you mean?”

                “I know what you and SooYeon are.”

JaeNa suddenly felt nervous. She can feel her heart is beating fast. “What do you mean?”

                YoungMin smiled wickedly. “I know that you are a… vampire.”

                JaeNa’s eyes grew wide.

 

                       ^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

 

             oooooohhhhhhhh…

               what was that? ^^

               I wonder what YoungMin knows… ^^

               i laughed a lot while writing EunHee and JongHyun's part... hehe ^^

               keep on reading ^^