Chappie 1

Forbidden Blood

                Actually,, this is more like a prologue.. ^^                 ====================================================        

                          Back in the 18th century ...                    

               ''Aah!!'' Screams can be heard from all over the place. Running footsetps can make your eardums BANG! They are running for their lives.

                 A war between the witches and vampires is overtooking the whole state. Many are dying. It is a time of loneliness, anger, hopelessness and horror to all beings.

               The witches race and vampires race were mortal enemies. The witches think that the vampires have no good intentions in life because practically, they are vampires. They feed on other beings blood. Many mortals were killed because of the vampires. This is the reason why the witches desided to exhaust the vampires race.

               That very same night, a great number of witches attacked a small village full of vampires. The vampires were shocked by the attack. Their village is in a remoted part of the state, they didn't expect that the war would reach them. Aside from that, almost all the vampires left in that village were women and children. The mens were sent to the middle of the war.    

                Fires are all over the place. So as dead bodies of the villagers and some witches. The withes are burning the whole place. Living not even a single vampire alive.    

                ''Kill them all! Don't leave a single vampire alive!'' the leader of the witches shouted.      

               Meanwhile, in one of the houses in the village...        

               ''I am so sorry my child.'' the mother vampire said to her baby as she was crying. ''I never wanted this to happen to us.'' she wore a necklace around the baby's neck. It has a cross pendant made from sapphire blue. ''I know I shouldn't be believing in this, but this is the only thing I have. I hope the God of the humans will save you my child.'' she placed the baby in the secret room underground. ''Remember that I love you always.'' she kissed the baby's forehead and get out of the room underground and leave the house.

                 The baby was left there, awake, with eyes like burning fires of red. Waiting... Waiting for the right time for vengeance.

                                ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      so,, how was it????

     yah... i'm really nervous... ^^

     but i'm happy i am able to write it....

     i'll try to update soon.. kyaa!!                          photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

                             here's a photo that i've edited in pizap..

                             i was mesmerized by that pretty ulzzang..

                             hohohoho...  

                             credits to them.....                  

                             i was able to came up with this story....

                             i am so happy..... ^^    

 

          please do leave a comment, suggestion or even violent reaction.. that'll help me improve the story.... ^^