Chappie 7

Forbidden Blood

 

                “That was really fun!” Jaena said happily while they were seating at one of the benches in the amusement park, with fruit shakes in their hands. She sipped at her fruit shake. “Thanks for the strawberry shake, by the way.”

                “You’re really cute earlier. You looked so in love with that skeleton thing.” MinWoo said, laughing. *she really does look cute. Even now, just sipping from her fruit shake, she looks so cute*

                JaeNa laughed at what he said. “Cute? Or weird?” she said. “Mianhe… I think I have made you embarrassed earlier.”

                “Ani…” MinWoo shook his head. “You didn’t made me feel embarrassed. I really thought you were cute back there.”

                Silence…

                “You’ve been quiet earlier, from the moment YoungMin showed up. What’s wrong?” JaeNa asked out-of-the-blue.

                MinWoo held the cup of fruit shake with both hands. “I don’t know… I just got this weird feeling about him. It’s like, there’s something fishy about him.” *and he’s always throwing glances at you*

                “Hmmm… maybe that’s just your presentiment. Who knows? Maybe after some days you’ll be good friends with him.” JaeNa said.

                “I don’t know about that.”

                JaeNa stood up. “Come on… let’s look for them.”

                “Okay…” MinWoo stood up and followed JaeNa.

                But… they end up in an arcade shop…

                “Yah! Take that!” JaeNa’s hands are moving fast to beat the opponent. “Yay! Knock out!” She looked at MinWoo, her opponent. “You lose again!” she popped her tongue out.

                “I can’t believe it! You’ve already won 10 times in a row against me. You’re very good in this.” MinWoo said. They were playing tekken in the arcade shop.

                JaeNa laughed at him. “You’re such a weakling!”

                MinWoo stood up. “Enough of this! I have to win!” he looked around the shop. He spotted something. “Ah!” he looked at JaeNa. “Let’s play that one next,” he said pointing at something.

                “Dance revo?”

                “Ne… you can’t beat me this time.”

                “We’ll see about that.” They went to the dance revo and started their dance battle. They were dancing to the steps given on the screen. None of them commits a mistake in the steps. It was a tough battle. They’re both focused on the game. The number of people watching them is getting big.

                “Whoa! They’re amazing!” someone from the crowd said.

                *I really can’t believe this! She’s also good in dancing. She can compete with me in this?  You’ve got to be kidding me. Is there anything she’s not good at?* MinWoo thought. He loses his focus and missed a step. “Oh shoot!” he hissed.

                The game ended. JaeNa won by 125 steps, a perfect score, to 124 correct steps by MinWoo. She won by only a single step.

                “Yes! I won! I won!” JaeNa happily cheered. “You lose again!” she said to MinWoo then laughed mockingly.

                MinWoo just sighed. *I’m really bad at games* “Come on,” she called to JaeNa. “Let’s stop this. I’m not going to win against you anyway,” he started walking towards the exit of the shop. JaeNa followed him.

                “Hey,” JaeNa poked MinWoo. “Don’t take it seriously. There are times that you win and times that you lose. It just so happen that you lose today.”

                MinWoo turned to face JaeNa. “Who says I’m taking it seriously?” he asked, smiling.

                “That’s good. I thought you’d be mad because of that.”

                “What am I? A kid? But seriously... I’m just wondering… is there anything you’re not good at?” MinWoo asked.

                “What do you mean?”

                “Well… you’re good in school, which is a serious thing, and you’re good at tekken and in dancing. Is there anything you’re not good at?”

                “I don’t know… I haven’t tried everything in the world so how would I know?” she smiled. “Come on… we have to look for them. It’s getting dark.”

                The two of them searched the whole place to look for the Jo siblings but they can’t find them.

                “Why don’t you call them?” MinWoo suggested.

                “Oh yeah! Why didn’t I think of that earlier?” she quickly took her phone out and dialed KwangMin’s number.

                -Yoboseyo?- she heard KwangMin’s voice from the other line.

                “KwangMin-ah… it’s me,” she said.

                -JaeNa-ah... where are you guys?- KwangMin asked.

                “That’s also what I am going to ask you. We have been looking for you, three.”

                -We’re here at the ferries wheel. EunHee wanted to ride this one- KwangMin said.

                “Is that so? Then, I wouldn’t be able to wait for you guys. I still have work later.”

                -Oh… okay then. Take care-

                -KwangMin oppa, is that JaeNa unnie?-

                JaeNa heard EunHee’s voice from the background of the other line.

                -Ne… she said she needs to go- she heard KwangMin answered EunHee’s question.

                -Let me speak with her oppa- she heard EunHee said. Seconds later, -JaeNa unnie?-

                “EunHee-ah…”

                -You’re going home already?-

                “Ne… I have to, I have work later. Mianhe… we haven’t spent much time together.” JaeNa said.

                -That’s okay. Take care as you go home-

                “Arasso… bye,” she ended the call.

                “So, where are they?” MinWoo asked.

                “They’re at the ferries wheel,” she puts her cell phone back inside her pocket. “You can stay here with them MinWoo. I need to go.”

                “Hmmm? I’ll go with you.” MinWoo said, smiling.

                “Are you sure?”

                “Yeah. I can’t let you go home alone. Besides, I also need to go home. Halmoni would be mad at me.”

                “Okay.” The two of them walk their way to the exit of the amusement park. They’re heading to the bus stop. The moment the bus arrives, they get in it. They sat in the back part of the bus.

                “I’ve had so much fun today. Thanks JaeNa-ah.” MinWoo said.

                “Huh? Thanks to me? I haven’t done anything. In fact, I’m the one who should say thank you. You went with me in the horror house, you played with me in the arcade shop although you didn’t win even once, you bought me a strawberry fruit shake, and now, you didn’t let me go home alone,” she faced MinWoo. “So, thank you very much MinWoo-ah.”

                “I still think I should say thank you JaeNa-ah.” *because you’ve made me feel so happy today. Being with you, seeing your smile, hearing your laughter, those things made my heart light* MinWoo smiled warmly.

                Minutes passed and they were still in the bus…

                “Huh?” JaeNa’s head suddenly leaned on MinWoo’s shoulder. He looked at JaeNa and smiled. “She fell asleep.” He sat up straight and let JaeNa’s head lean on his shoulder comfortably. His heart started pounding fast. He held his chest. *what is this?* he looked at JaeNa lovingly. *I think… I think I’m falling for you…*

                They reached the stop where JaeNa should get off…

                “JaeNa-ah… wake up. We’re already here,” he called to JaeNa.

                JaeNa starts to open her eyes. “What?”

                “I said… we’re here. This is the stop where you should get off, right?” MinWoo asked.

                JaeNa looked around. “Oh yes!” she stood up. “Bye MinWoo!” she walks to the bus’s door and get off. Her phone rings as soon as she stepped out of the bus.

                “Yoboseyo?” she answered her phone while walking home.

                -I haven’t been able to say goodbye- she heard MinWoo’s voice said on the other line.

                JaeNa laughed. “You really called for that?”

                -Ne… so, goodbye. Take care-

                “Arasso. Bye,“ she ended the call.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                JaeNa went inside of their apartment. “KiBum oppa?” she called.

                “Here,” she heard KiBum’s voice from the kitchen. She went to the kitchen, sat at the chair in the dining table and rests her head on the table. KiBum was coking something. “I’m so hungry… and thirsty,” she said.

                “Where have you been?” KiBum asked.

                “We went to the amusement park. It made me feel so hungry and thirsty… especially, I had to endure his blood scent. Fighting the scent made me feel so tired,” she said.

                “Here,” KiBum set up the foods on the table. “Eat up.”

                JaeNa sat up straight and started eating. “Hmm… so delicious!”

                KiBum handed her a bottle. “What’s this?” she asked.

                “I visited a friend earlier and he gave me that,” he sat on the chair in front of JaeNa. “It’s a special kind of wine.”

                “Special?”

                “Yeah,” he got two wine glasses and gave the one to JaeNa. He gets the bottle from JaeNa and poured the wine into her wine glass. “It contains blood,” he added.

                “B- Blood?”

                “Ne… drink that up. It’s very delicious.”

                “Thanks oppa,” she held the glass up and drink the wine. Some wine dripped from the side of her lips. She it. “You’re right… it is delicious,” JaeNa said as she smiled, showing her fangs.

                “You liked it? Maybe I’ll buy some next time.” KiBum said as he poured some wine into his own glass.

                “Who’s this friend of yours that gave you this wine oppa? Do I know him?” JaeNa asked.

                “Yes. You know him. He’s the ahjusshi that owns a bistro bar, the bar where I often went when I’m here.”

                “Ah… I do remember him. Why did you go there? You’ve been drinking?”

                “Ani… I just came there to ask about a few things.”

                “What things?” she asked curiously.

                “Well… I have asked him about the prophecy.” KiBum answered.

                “The prophecy? What did he told you?”

                “He said… according to the prophecy, the last pure blooded one, which is you, must find the one with the forbidden blood and kill it,” he said.

                “But… finding that one would mean the start of the war again,” JaeNa said in a low voice.

                “Don’t worry. We still don’t know how to find the one with the forbidden blood.”

                “I’m nervous oppa… I know the council will do everything to make that prophecy happen.”

                “We’ll figure out a way to stop the prophecy,” he said and holds JaeNa’s hand. “Okay?”

                JaeNa just nodded.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “Whoo… I want a cup of hot chocolate,” JaeNa breathe in her palms. “It’s so cold tonight,” she said as she walks her way to her work place. She arrived at the coffee shop a few minutes later.

                “Mianhe… I’m late JongHyun oppa,” she said to JongHyun, her co-worker, as she went inside the shop. He was currently wiping a table. “I’m freezing outside.”

                “That’s okay… “ JongHyun said.

                JaeNa changed to her uniform and went to her designated area which is at the counter, taking orders and mixing coffees. JongHyun was more likely the waiter, he also cleans the tables as the customers leave.

                A customer entered the shop and went to the counter. “Two espresso, take out please,” the customer said.

                “What roast would you like Sir? American, French, Italian or European roast?” JaeNa asked politely.

                “Italian… and please put skim milk in one espresso,” the customer said.

                “Okay Sir… please wait a moment,” she got the customer’s payment and went to make the espressos. A few minutes later… “Here you go Sir,” she gave the order to the customer. “Come again,” she said.

                A man entered the shop but didn’t go to the counter. JongHyun talked to that man and then walks to the counter. “Someone’s looking for you,” JongHyun said to JaeNa, pointing to the man who just arrived.

                JaeNa and that man talked outside the shop. “Who sent you here? The council?!” she asked.

                “The council just wanted to remind you to find a way to make the prophecy happen. Or else…” the man said.

                “Or else what?? They’ll kill me? Go ahead! And the whole vampire’s race would come to an end,” she said angrily.

                “That’s the whole message,” the man bowed and suddenly vanished.

                *stupid council* JaeNa thought. Her fire like eyes started to burn with anger as the moon shined so brightly in the night sky.

 

                            ^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

 

                         Aweeeeeee! ^^

                         I updated two chapters… ^^

                         so thanks everyone....

                         you guys are my inpiration... ^^

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmliDVhm0-wCcYxVfv9Eq

Lee JongHyun of cn blue would be a part of the story now... ^^ someone requested him, since i've been thinking about EunHee's partner... ^^

 

 

 

i've edited a picture...

it's my first time to do it.... ^^

i took a long time in editing it....

i did'nt know editing pictures were frustrating...

 

       do leave a comment... i love those things that you guys say... ^^