Chappie 3

Forbidden Blood

 

                “What the hell?!” JaeNa quickly ran. In less than a second, she was standing next to the bad guys.

                “Come on pretty lady! You’re going to have fun with us.” one of the bad guys said.

                “Uh.. No, thanks.” The lady looked scared.

                “Just where do you think you bastards are taking her?!” JaeNa shouted. The bad guys looked at JaeNa.

                “Oh look! Another chick!” one of them said.

                “Do you want to join th fun too, baby?” one said. He tried to touch JaeNa’s arm but JaeNa quickly caught his arm and twist it.

                “Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! You!” the guy pointed at JaeNa.

                “Woohoo! That’s what I like in a girl! So fierce!” another guy said as he came near JaeNa.

                          ==========================================

                “Aish! Where the hell am I?” Minwoo said as he ruffled his own hair. “I think I’m lost.” *What am I gonna do?* Sigh.

                Suddenly, he saw something pass through the air. It was so fast that it reached the group of people just a few meters away from him in just a blink of an eye.

                “Whoa! Is that a human?” Minwoo lokked so shocked. He ran towards the group of people. There he saw that one guy is about to touch a pretty but fierce looking girl.

                    =========================================

                “Hey buddy! Don’t you think It’s inappropriate to disturb the ladies?” Minwoo said. In the corner of his eyes, he saw another guy suffering in pain. The guy was holding his one arm. *did this fierce looking girl did that to him? Whoa! She’s so strong.*

                “You have no business in here boy. So back off!” one of the bad guys said.

                “Stop talking!” JaeNa interrupted. JaeNa started to punch, kick and beat the bad guys. Four were down. She didn’t see the last guy at her back who ia about to punch her.

                “Yah!” Minwoo kicked the guy.

                JaeNa looked at her back. “Thanks!” she said to Minwoo. She turned to the lady, “Are you alright?”

                “Ne. Thanks to the both of you. I’m so grateful.” The lady hugged JaeNa.

                “I think we should walk you home. Those bastards may ran after you again.” JaeNa pointed at the bad guys whose lying on the ground.

                “There’s no need to do that.” The lady smiled. “My house is just around the block, and besides, I’ve been disturbing you two.” The lady waved goodbye and left.

                JaeNa picked up her bag that she dropped earlier. She turned to Minwoo, “Thanks again.” Then she started walking away.

                “Oh wait!” Minwoo called.

                JaeNa stopped and turn around. “What is it?”

                “Ahm.. actually I was kind of lost here. I’ve been wandering in this area for hours now, but, I can’t find the place I’m looking for.” Minwoo said as he scratched the back of his head.

                “So?” *he looks so cute!* Smiles.

                “Can you please help me find this address?” Minwoo gave a little piece of paper to JaeNa. The address is written in the paper.

                “This is just around here.” JaeNa scanned the area. She pointed at a house nearby.”There! There it is.”

                “That’s it? I’ve passed there several times already.” *god! I really at finding addresses!* Minwoo looked back at JaeNa. “Kamsahamnida! By the way, what’s your name?”

                A strong wind passed. It passed to Minwoo then to JaeNa. The wind almost blew them away.

                “Whoa! What a wind!” Minwoo exclaimed. He turned to JaeNa. “Are you…” He wasn’t able to finish the sentence when he saw the expression in JaeNa’s face. JaeNa’s eyes are widely open,she’s starting to breath harshly and her hands on her chest. “What’s wrong?” he worriedly asked. He tried to touch JaeNa but she took a step backwards.

                “I-I’m ok. I- I need to go now. Bye!” JaeNa immediately leave, she didn’t pay attention to Minwoo who’s calling her.

                “Wait!” Minwoo called. “Ah… She’s gone.” Sigh. He turned around and went to the house that JaeNa pointed earlier.

                      =========================================

                JaeNa is running so fast. As if escaping from something or someone that might kill her. At last, she stopped running and leaned on a wall.

                “Oh my…” JaeNa slowly sat on the round tiringly and hug her legs. Her eyes were like burning fires of red. “He’s so… He’s so… “ She buried her face in her palms and calm herself. *his scent smells so good! Oh no! I have to stop thinking about it! I don’t want to end up like that!* Sigh. *but he really do smell good.* “Argh! Stupid wind!”

                When she calmed down, she went to her work.

                      ========================================

                The next day… at the dining area of SooYeon and JaeNa’s apartment…

                “So, how’s work?? Did you have a hard time?” SooYeon asked as they were eating.

                “Work’s okay but I’ve had my worst night last night.” Sigh, JaeNa answered.

                “Huh? Waeyo? What happened?”

                “I met a guy last night.”

                “Really?” Excited. “Is he cute?” SooYeon askd excitedly.

                “Well, yes.”

                “Oh my god!”

                “And his scent is so good…” JaeNa said with a different meaning in her eyes.

                “Oh…” SooYeon’s excitedness vanished. “I hope you wouldn’t see him again.”

                “Yeah… I hope so…”

                           ======================================

                At school…

                “Good morning everyone!” Kwangmin greeted as he enter the classroom.

                “Good Morning Kwangmin.” JaeNa greeted back.

                Kwangmin tilted his head to the right and looked at SooYeon intensely. *she’s so pretty* Sigh.

                SooYeon waved her hand infront of Kwngmin’s face. “Are you alright?”

                “N-Ne. I’m okay.” Kwangmin answered.

                “Really? Are you sure?”

                “What made you think that I’m not?” *oh no! am I being too obvious?*

                “Uhm… Nothing. It’s just that you’re smiling at the air.” After saying that SooYeon get back on her seat.

                The whole class waited for their first subject teacher that morning. As soon as the teacher arrived, the lecture begin.

                Meanwhile… At the principal’s office…

                “We are so happy to welcome you here in our school Mr. No.” the principal shaked hands with… Minwoo. “You are such a very smart kid. So It’ll always be a pleasure to have someone like you here in our school.”

                “I am very thankful for your warm welcome principal.” Minwoo answered back smiling.

                “Shall I bring you to your class?”

                “Oh, that’ll be great. Thanks again.”

                The two of them walk their way to Minwoo’s class. At the room of class 1-1, inside the room…

                “The Principal is here. I think you guys have a new classmate.” The teacher said. The class became noisy. Almost everyone are murmuring about what the teacher just said.

                “Ahem!.” The class suddenly become quiet when the principal speaks. “I want to introduce to you your new classmate, No Minwoo.” Minwoo bowed. “Be nice to him.”

                “Annyeong haseyo! Nanun No Minwoo imnida.” Bowed again. He looked around at his new classmates. Someone caught his eyes. *is that…?*

                “Okay Minwoo, you can take your seat. There’s a vacant at the back. Right next to Miss Seo, who’s beside the window.” The teacher said.

                “Okay. Thank you Sir.” Minwoo walk to his seat. The principal left the class.

                       =========================================

                *What is he doing here??!* JaeNa asked in her thoughts.

                Minwoo took his seat beside… Miss Seo JaeNa. “I am right.” Smiles. “It is you.” Minwoo said to JaeNa.

                JaeNa looked at Minwoo but she immediately turn her head to the front. “Please… do not… talk to me…” she said softly.

                “Huh?” Minwoo didn’t understand.

                “I said do not talk to me!” JaeNa repeated. *why do he have to be my classmate?* he looked at Minwoo again and turn her head back to the front. *and he’s so cute!*

                Minwoo still didn’t understand what JaeNa said but he just kept his mouth shut and listened to the teacher.

                     ==========================================

                During breaktime…

                Kwangmin walks to Minwoo. “Hi! I’m Jo Kwangmin. You’re No Minwoo right?” he offered a shakehands. Minwoo took it.

               “Yes. Hello to you.” Minwoo answered. Kwangmin is seating infront of Minwoo while SooYeon is seating infront of JaeNa.

               “Hello! I’m Kang SooYeon” SooYeon also greeted Minwoo.

               “Hello! I’m No Minwoo.”

               Before SooYeon could open again, JaeNa quickly grab her arm and pull her outside the room. She pulled SooYeon downstairs, up to the back of the building where there is no one around.

               “Why did you drag me here?” SooYeon asked.

               “He’s the guy last night.”

               “Huh? What guy?”

               “The guy I was talking about last night! The one that has the scent!” JaeNa hysterically said.

               “Calm down! So, Minwoo’s that guy?” SooYeon asked. JaeNa nodded.

               “Oh no! This is a big problem…” SooYeon hugged JaeNa to calm her down. “But why does his scent didn’t affect me?”

               “I-I don’t know… You mean you don’t smell his scent?”

               “No, his scent is fine to me…”

               “Why? Why am I the only one affected by his scent? What’s happening?”

               “I don’t know.”

               JaeNa just stared at SooYeon. *what the hell is happening?*

 

     +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                  hohohoho!!!!!!!!

                                  it took me 8 days before i updated.... ^^

                                  i'm so sorry dear readers!! T.T

 

 

                                 boyfriend%2B4.jpg