chapter 9

high school brats

Yoona pov

I was happily swimming with my mom and dad at the beach. My mom told me not to go to far from them but i ignored it. I enjoyed been in the water and didn't noticed that i was far away from them. My mom called me so i just waved to them.

"Be careful yoongie. Come back here." My dad shouted at me.

I swam back to them but suddenly i felt weird on my leg. I got a cramped. I was panicked so i shouted to my mom and dad. At first, they didn't noticed me cause they just waved back to me. I felt pain. I felt my body was been pulled into the water. I struggle to stay on the water. 

"Mom.....dad....hel..help.."

My condition was terrible and weak right now. I give up and teared up. I was drowning and drowning into the sea water. 

 

 

"Yoona, waked up!!" , someone is calling for me. "Don't play around like this".

Then, i felt something soft on my lip. I know well this soft touch. I tried to open my eyes hardly. I saw that black choco beside me but she cried. She didn't noticed i have gained my consciousness when she bring her lip back to me. She was doing cpr to me. I want to pushed her but i was too weak. When i felt her lip again, I bite her lower lip. She stopped there. My lip was shivering.

"Yul, yoona have gain her conscious",someone said to yuri.

Yuri pulled her lip. Her eyes widened when saw me looking at her. I saw many student around me. I tried to say something but i was unconscious after that. My sight turned black. Before that, I heard someone called my name. " Yoona".

 

Yuri pov

I felt terrible looking unconscious yoona in front of me. She was lying down lifeless. I tried some cpr before but didn't work and I cried. I tried again when i felt yoona bite my lower lip. She was quivering so I stopped. When, I looked at her , her doe eyes glitter and not too long after that, she closed her eyes again. Then, I heard someone scolded nickhun and told him to bring yoona to the clinic of the school. He kneel down beside yoona and tried to touch yoona but i snorted and pushed him. He was falling down.

I gritted my teeth and say, "Don't ever and never touch her again jerk!!". Everyone shocked at my remarks.

"Sooyoung ah, help me to bring yoona," i said to her. I carried yoona with sooyoung and rushingly went to the clinic. Before that, i glared at nickhun and wanted to slap him but i sighed and just go away.

 

 

"She is okay right now. She just need some rest now", one of the doctor told me. I know him. He was dr minho. I nodded and look at yoona again. She is resting at the bed. I have told sooyoung to go home first and do not have to worry so much. 

"Wow, since when you take care of somebody, yuri sshi?", dr minho smirked at me. "Where is your arrogant attitudes before?"

I ignored him and sat at the edge of yoona bed right now.

"Haha. Love can change someone. I got to go first, yuri shi. Take care of her. After she gained her conscious, told her she can go home."

I nodded and thanked to him. I looked at yoona again. I have called her parent before and told them not to worry so much. I had promised to them will bring yoona to them when she waked up later. I sighed and went out from the room. I wanted to buy some drink.

 

Yoona pov

I opened my eyes slowly. Where am i? I looked around and tried to get up but stopped when somebody entered the room. "Kwon yuri". Immediately, I closed my eyes. I felt she is nearing me. Then, i heard she talking to me.

"Yah, giraffe!! You totally a nuisance to me. You know how worried i am when you drown in the water? Why you didn't tell me you can't swim? Such a jerk giraffe!!!"

I smirked hearing that from her. Then, i felt her hand on me. She was lying down beside me and bring my body closer to her. I can felt her breathe on my face. She is my hair and stopped. Her hand travel to my eyes, nose and finally my lip. She kept tracing my lip. Out of the blue, she peck my lip and pulled away. I felt electrifying on my body. She kissed me again this time but she lingered on my lip and stay there.

"Do you like my lip so much eh?"

Yuri was shocked hearing that. She pulled away from my lip. I frowned. She tried to get up when i pulled her closer at her waist.

"What are you doing, giraffe? Let me go!!"

"I think I should asked you that question to you. What are you doing to me, kwon yuri? Why you kiss my lip?"

"........" . She silenced.

I smirked at her and pulled her down. Right now i was on top of her. She pushed me and try to hit me but I locked her hand down. I went near to her face. She was shocked and turned her face. I suddenly remember the day when she do this to me. I smirked. My choding mode is on.

I kissed her cheek. She looked at me. I attacked her lips roughly. At first she tried to avoid my lip but give up when I heard she was . She responded to my kiss and I smiled while kissing her. I pulled away and her neck. She groaned and pulled me closer. I bite her neck and . Leaving a mark there.

I looked at her eye. I want to stop when she is kissing me again. She nibble my lip and bite my lower lip. I opened my mouth and immediately she entered her tongue. She explores my mouth and i was loudly. Seriously, she is . I shocked when she grabbed my and turned me aroud.

She was on top of me. She is looking at me lustful.

 

"I want you, im yoona ", she whispers

 

 

 

 

 

"A/n; this is not my plans when writing this plot. Should i continue this scene? Huwaaaa.. Let's see my mood later. For now, enjoyed. Byes