chapter 5

high school brats

Yuri pov

    I laughed hysterically in my car. I kept remembering the face of that giraffe when she run to my car.

"What an idiot giraffe. Hahaha. That is what you get when you play with kwon yuri. This is just beginning im yoona. There are a lots of surprises waiting for you."

I arrived at my mansion. I'm still smiling like a monkey.

"Wow, kwon yuri a.k.a the arrogant and snob girl smiling like an idiot.

"Yah, hyomin stopped call me like that. I pouted and merong her. Hyomin is my maid at my mansion. She is like my best friend to me.

"So, why you looked so happy today? Never did this happened before.

"I'm not that bad hyomin ah. I'm just happy today. I smiled to my ear.

"Am i dreaming? Are you fall in love yul? Who is that lucky guy?

*pakkkkk.

"Yah why you hit my head, black yul? My head is precious you know. Hyomin patted her head.

"Hehe. I just found my toy for today that why I'm happy.

Hyomin shook her head and sighed. She knows too well what yuri mean by that.

"So who is that lucky person this time? I'm pity to that person. What a bad day she have.

"Just a new student. It is not my fault actually. She starts first". I merong to hyomin.

"She?? Wow,woww... be careful yul. Don't fall in love with her.

"Pftttt, like i will fall in love with the giraffe. No way hyomin ah. Ahhh, what a happy dah today. Hyo, i go to room first. Im sleepy.

Then, I walked to my room and lay down on my bed. 

"See you tomorrow, giraffe" 

 

In the next morning, i went to my school like usual. I greeted sooyoung that was eating in her seat. She almost choked that food. I shook my head and sit in my seat. That brat giraffe still not here yet so i plugged my earphone and read some book.

"Hey, babe.

I turned and saw taecyeon beside me. I smiled to him.

"Hi, taecyeon. So, why you here? You don't have basketball practice today.

" I'm missing you babe. That why I'm here.

I blushed. My crush is missing me. Everybody in the class looking at me.

"I have a question to ask you babe. I want you to be my girlfriend, do you want it?

The students screamed when he asked me. They wowed to me and taec. "Accept him, yuri" .. "ahhh, so sweet" .."I'm jealous to her"..  That all what I heard from the students. I blushed again.

"Taecyeon ah, are you sure about this?

"Of course babe. I love you so much.

I'm was in the cloud nine. I felt so excited. Who dare to ignored the most hottest guy in this school. When I'm ready to answer it, someone interrupt our sweet moment.

"Ehem, I'm sorry. Excuse me?

Yoona, what is she doing? Taecyeon turned her eye to me and asked who is her.

"Taecyeon, this is....

"Oh, taecyeon. I'm im yoona. Her girlfriend. Then, she went beside me and hold my hand.

I was shocked. What is this giraffe trying to do. I saw the shocked face on taecyeon face.

"Yuri, is that true? He asked me.

I pulled my hand from yoona and pushed her.

"No. She is lying to you. I don't know her. She just...."

My words was interrupted when i felt something soft on my lips. My eyes larged. Yoona is kissing me in front of all the students. After a few seconds, she pulled away her lip and say,

"Baby, don't force yourself to like him when you already have me.

I was flabbergasted then i saw she smirked to me. What a stupid giraffe!!

"Taecyeon, listened to me. I went to him and hold his hand. "This is not what like you see. She...she...just...playing"

Taecyeon pulled his hand and stare at me.

"What a joke kwon yuri. Luckily I don't have to date with you. Just ignore what i say earlier. Then, he left. I was confused then I heard the giraffe snorted at me. I was boiling with anger.

"Yah stupid ignorant brat. What are you doing? Aisshh, stupid.. i went to her and tried to hit her but stopped when the teacher come in. I kicked her leg and went to my place. Then, yoona take her seat beside me but before she sit, I pulled the chair behind.

"Oouchhhh..,she groaned. She was falling down. All the students were laughing at her.

"Miss im, are you ok? The teacher asked.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Sorry sir.

I smirked and ignored her. She get up and embarrassingly laughed. Then, the class continued.

"What a funny joke there baby, she whispers to me.

I smiled and kept looking to the teacher. So this is how you played with me brat? I snorted. I decided to play with her too. I smiled evily. I will make you fall in love with me, giraffe. Just wait.

"Wait for me after this class, giraffe. I want to talk to you.

She looked at me and nodded.

"Missing me already, baby? I always will be waiting for you. She snickered.

Kept laughing giraffe. You played with the wrong person. I will remember this awful day forever. The day my first kiss was stolen. 

 

 

A/n : here we go.^ω^ what a naughty im choding here. Poor yul. Kehkeh.. Enjoy. Have a good weekend ♡♡