chapter 7

high school brats

Yoona pov

My stomach still in bad condition. I think like this is my 20 time rushing to the toilet in my room. My body felt weak. That annoying kwon yuri seriously make my blood boiling today.

"aigoo,my tummy. All the food is gone now. What a pity!!

Lying down on my bed, i caress my beloved tummy. Then, i touched my lip. Although, i hate her but i felt butterflies in my stomach when thinking the hot kisses between and kwon yuri. Sure, the kwon lip really addicting to me. I smiled but suddenly i frowned. I shook my head and slap my face.

"What I'm thinking? Addicting my !! The kwon lip felt like a rock. Nothing special at all, i talk to my self.

I took my phone and display the contact. Pet Baby, that i have save her number in my phone. Before, i have asked my homeroom teacher about her number. I said that yuri can help me in the school so she gave to me willingly.

"Should i called her? What should i say?" I scrunched my face and tossed my phone. Just waste my time to call her so i'm just lying down peacefully in my bed. Suddenly, my phone is ringing. At first, I ignored it but it kept ringing and ringing. I took my phone and answer the call without looking the id.

"Hello!, i said annoyed. Then, someone laughed.

"Are your stomach is ok now baby? Haha.

I shocked. I looked at the id. That brat!! She dared to call me after what she have done? What a stupid brat. I gritted my teeth and breathe loudly. I snickered.

"What a funny joke, kwon yuri!!

"Owww...the giraffe is angry..hahaha.., " she kept laughing in the phone.

"Pfttt, stupid."

"Owww....Are you still hungry giraffe? I still had the leftovers for earlier. Do you still want it, i can send it to you., she asked me teasingly.

"You such a nuisance kwon.!!@%@^#&*@ and where did you got my number? I never give my number to you!!

"I'm kwon yuri, giraffe. What i want, i can get it.

"Eww, what a joke. Such a stalker. Just admit that you are missing me and need to hear my heavenly voice, right? I smirked.

"You truly full of yourself giraffe. Are your brain disconnect and malfunction after what happened today? I think should be because you really enjoyed my amaaaazing food right. Haha. You should looked at your face before. Such a flounder.

"And you like it right, baby? I again. "Well, you get to see my face, and able to taste my lip. How is it? Do you enjoyed tasting my lip before?."

".........."

"Pftttt, nothing to say to me baby?hahaha but baby i like when you wild earlier. What a naughty pet i have. Should we do it again? , i controlled my laughed and rolling around my bed.

"Pper...vet..such... a et giraffe., she shuttered.

I kept teasing her and she will fight back. I felt enjoy by her company right now. I don't know why I'm happy and excited talking to her. After a long time, i did not noticed that i have talked to her almost 3 hours and half. Right now the clock showed 2.30 a.m. but I'm still not sleepy. Usually i was on my sweet dream before 12 o'clock.

"Hey, baby. You must be sleepy right now. Or do you want to hear my voice more? I don't mind.heehehe" . I wiggled my eyebrows .

"Jerk!!! Byee.. I'm hanging up giraffe.."

"Wait..ermmm"

"What??"

"Nevermind.. goodnight baby. Have a dream a about me,ok? Then i laugh. 

"Tchhhh..in your dream!!! I'm prefer to dream about giraffe rather than you.

"But you say I'm a giraffe? Owhhhhh, i know what you mean. So sweet of you baby. Haha..

"Idiot giraffe!!"

"But your favourite giraffe right. Haha.. i loved to be your giraffe forever.

"Whatever!! Bye.. goodnight.. " 

She just hang up her phone. I smiled. "Sorry about earlier" , the last word before she hang up. Although it was just a whisper, but i still can hear it clearly. 

"What a loving pet", i hugged my phone and jumped on my bed. Unluckyly, i fell down. Ouchhhhh, my . I smiled to my ear and forget the pain. Kwon yuri, what have you done to me? It is a long time that I'm happy like this. I get up and prepared to sleep again. Before that, i sent a message to my pet. I'm thinking the suitable words to her. After a long time, I decided to sent it. I closed my eyes happily.

 

Yuri pov

I was ready to sleep when my phone beeping indicating a new message arrived. I opened it curiously.

I'm already forgiven you, baby. Thank you for today. See you tomorrow <3. 

I smiled. What feeling is this? Then, I slept and hoping the day come earlier. 

 

 

 

A/n: Goodnight my readers ^.^;^)