chapter 6

high school brats

Yoona pov

I just arrived at my class when i saw many students peeking and whispering at the door. What is going on? I walked faster and slow down when i saw a man at my place. To be precisely beside my pet. Who is that man? He looked too muscular. Definitely not my type. I moved my sight to my pet. She was grinning and bashful looked at him. I felt something looking at the sight but don't know how to express what im feeling right now. So, I ignored it. I want to somewhere else but stopped when my choding mind told me something. Kwon yuri, this is my revenge for what have you done yesterday.

I felt annoyed thinking about yesterday. I grinned and waited for the right time. I saw that man holding my pet hand.

"Pffttt, no one can touch my pet. What they are doing here!! What a jerk."

Feeling annoyed at that sight, i went to them. I heard that man asking my pet to be his girlfriend. "What girlfriend!! Of course, she will ignored that...yah,is she smiling? What a joked.. stupid pet !!

"Ehemmm, i interrupted them. When i heard yuri called his name and asking who am i, I smirked. Now my operation begin.

"Hi, taecyeon. I'm im yoona her girlfriend. When i saw yuri tried to protest and explained to him, i groaned. Then, i do something beyond my imagination. I kissed her. It was soft and electryfying. Never i thought i will do this. I was in dazed. What i know after that, the man left so I snorted. Happy when my plan was successful. What I'm not expecting is my pet to kick my leg and ignored me. I smiled at her and went to my seat but bangggg, I was on the floor. Everyone was laughing at me.

" this black choco. I laughed embarrassingly and whisper to her but she just ignored me. After a while, i shocked when she asked me to wait for her after the class. Of course, i will do that. She is my pet after all. I nodded and smirked.

 

"Where is she? Is she lying to me. I have waited for half an hour but she not here yet. Damn that girl. I cursed. I wanted to go when someone hold my wrist.

"Sorry, I'm late , she apologizing and smiled.

I felt weird. Why this black chocolate been nice to me.

"It's ok baby, i know you are always like that.

 

Yuri pov

I gritted my teeth. I need to control my emotions. This giraffe need a lesson for ruining my date with taecyeon. 

"I have prepared some food for you. Do you want to try it? I asked her while pouting.

"Are you trying to flirt with me, kwon? I have told you that I'm not interested with you. I know that I'm too hard too resist right. She smirked at me.

This ignorant brat. Just calm down yul. Breathe in... Breathe out

"It is not wrong if i want to try right? I just want you to try my cooking.

"Ok baby. Hahaha. What a lucky day today. So where is the food?

"Follow me. I have prepared a placed for us. 

I hold her hand and pulled her along me. I went to the rooftop and saw her admiration face.

"Wow, baby.. you make alot of effort here. That is too cute but I'm not falling for you.

"It ok yoong, just enjoyed.

We sit on the mat that i have prepared. There a lot of food that i have bring. Yoona was too focused on the food and didn't realize I'm smirking at her.

"You brought this for me baby? Woww, kimbab, ttekkboki, meat, pancake and fruits too. What a lovely pet i have.

Then she patted my head. Aisshh,this giraffe. What she is thinking of me. 

"Of course. Eat all of that. This is as my apologies for leaving you yesterday. I'm sorry.

"How sweet of you. Thanks baby. Then, yoona eat all of the food.

I took some grape and tried to feed her. At first, she shocked but still opened . What a shikshin, i muttered. I moved closer to her.

What are you doing, black choco? Yoona looked nervous.

I pulled her hand down and traced her jaw. She looked beautiful this closed.

"You looked so hot im yoona. I liked to see you. Your eyes,nose and mostly your addicting lip.

I saw yoona gulped. I smirked. 

I locked her down and her earlobe. You looked so y. I kissed her lip and pulled over. Yoona was shocked but then smirked. I bite her neck and heard her moan. I rubbed her stomach and travel around. I stopped and looked into her eyes.

She hold my hand and turned me around. Now she was on top.

"What a naughty girl, she say to me.

She kissed my forehead, my cheek and lips. I bit her lower lip. She groaned. I smirked again.

She lowered her hand to my chest. I was nervous but bit my lip when i saw her face. Her stomach was grumbled. I heard that. My plan was working. I pushed her and laughed.

"What have you done,yuri? What do you put in my food?

"Hahaha. Enjoyed your trip to the toilet baby. I and left.

"Yah, stupid kwon yuri. I turned around smirking.

"Taste that hell giraffe..

She run past me while holding her stomach. I laughed and laughed. I watched her and shout.

"Don't forget to flush the toilet baby!!

"You!!@%%@&*#. She was cursing but i ignored that.

Somehow i felt weird when I kissed her earlier. How I kissed and her neck. I got the tingling feeling.

"Just ignored that yul, i whispers to myself and walked away.

 

 

A/n : huwaaaa.. forgive me. I'm not that byun. I'm innocent. Byebye ^ω^