chapter 12

high school brats

Jessica pov

I kept holding yoona hand although noticed that yuri kept glaring at me. We are strolling in the in the big mall. When, we walked past a rilakkuma store, yoona felt excited and went into the store. She is ignoring us and gawking at the toys. She is already forgot about the plan to make yuri jealous when i saw her in her own world. I shook my head and smiled. Yoona didn't change at all like before. I let yoona and her friends in the store and rest my leg at the bench outside the store. I was looking around when yuri sit beside me quickly. I know she wanted to ask me something but she didn't say it.

"Ermm, yuri sshi.. how did you know about my yoongie?", i blurted that question to her. She looked shocked at first when she heard that. After a long time, she finally answered it.

"Who is didn't know about that brat.!! Such a choding. She is idiot long giraffe..@#%&", she kept complaining about yoona. I smiled. Yuri is truly falling in love with yoona. So, I choose to for a while.

"Ahaha, my yoongie always like that. But i see that you like my yoongie??"

"Pftttt, that giraffe... no..no ..way.. i am kwon yuri.. the."

I cut her words. " I'm glad you didn't like her since i love yoona damn much. I though you are my rival. So, i do not need worry for you".

"Yeah...ermmm..don't wo..rry", yuri shuttered.

I noticed the darkness of her face. I bit my lip to suppress my laugh. Then, i saw yoona coming out from the store holding a rilakkuma with a heart on it. I called her sweetly to anger the black pearl beside me. I hold yoona waist and smirked. We went to a food court in the mall and order our food.

Yoona is beside me while yuri and sooyoung in front of us. I kept flirting with yoona. Sooyoung and yuri snorted at us. After a while, i excuse myself to the ladies. I entered the toilet and stand in front of the mirror. I fixed my blouse and my makeup.

Then, someone entered the toilet. I smirked looking at her.

"Can you stop flirting with my yoona, stupid?"

"Wowww...wooowww.. my yoona??? What are you talking about yuri sshi".

"I had enough with your touchy touchy with her. For your information, she is mine."

Yuri leave me after that. I was shocked but laughing after that. 

"Finally, yuri sshi.. hahaha. Yoona, you such a lucky girl."

I went out and only saw sooyoung at the table. She looked at me awkwardly. I smile to her and sit.

"They just left, Jessica", sooyoung muttered to me.

I nodded. "So, shall we continue our date sooyoung sshi?

I winked at her. Her eyes widened. I know this will happen. Who can resist me. I hold her hand and pulled her along me.

"Let's go. "

Sooyoung nodded and follow me shyly. She grab my hand and interlock our hand. I but did not protest about our hand. I gripped her hand tighter.

 

....................

Yoona pov

I was been pull by my baby right now. She is ignoring me and kept walking but never let my hand go. I stopped her on the way.

"Where are we going, baby?". But she just glared and mouthed something that i did not understand.

"Baby....babyyy...answered me..", i kept bugging her. My words was cut when she pecked my lip. I was astonished. 

She continued pulling me and went to her car. She pushed me into the passenger seat and close the door for me. She drive the car silently without uttering any words. We arrived at my house. I was fidgeting at my seat. What wrong with her today.

"Ermmm, thank you baby. See you tomorrow", i say to her but she still didn't respond to me.

When I tried to open the door, yuri stopped me. She hold my hand and caress it.

"Don't let any other girl to touch your hand, your body, your face and your lip".

She trace my face lovingly. I muffle my laugh and looked at her .

"Yah, baby.. What are you trying to do? Is this your new game to me?

*pakkkkkk

She hit my forehead.

"What are you doing, black choco?", i asked her agitated.

She snickered and laugh but not long after that she glared at me.

"Why did you let that jessicat touch you like that . Is she crazy?hugging you in the crowd, hold your hand, sharing food , bla...bla.  ..bla..."

I laughed and hit her hand.

"Are you really jealous to her, baby??hahaha. I'm so hard to resist right? So, no one can touch me except you? Is that what you mean baby?".

"Tchh..wh..what a the heck!!"

"Come on baby. I know it. Haha. For your information, sica unnie is like my dearest sister to me. She and me didn't have that kind of feeling towards each other.

"Who tell you..th..that I'm jealous to her!! Wasting my time to jealous something like that. Just get out from my car now."

I laugh heartily. Then, i took out the rilakkuma that i have bought ealier and gave to yuri. She was shocked at first but took it anyway. 

"Here, this is me so take care of it. So, when you are missing me just hug this kuma. And if you want really to kiss my lip like earlier, can you tell me before hand. I was shocked earlier but i like it." I wiggle my eyebrows to her.

"Yah, ert!!!!".

She kept hitting me with the rilakkuma so i went out from the car and kept teasing her.

" ert giraffe!!!"

"But you like this ert." I merong at her.

We kept fighting like that for a while. After that, yuri drove her car home and i waved to her. I shook my head and went inside my house. My parents was already asleep so i went straight to my room.

I lie down on my bed and hugging the big rilakkuma. I wonder do I truly will like her? I felt different when joking or teasing to her. I cannot stop my happiness flowing when she is around me. My heart beat crazily when she kiss my lips earlier. I kept wondering until my eyes felt sleepy. 

"Kwon yuri", i whispers before I closed my eyes and sleep.

 

 

 

A/n: sorry for the late update. I was too busy with the preparation of my brother wedding. What a tired day.