chapter 4

high school brats

Yuri pov

I went to the car park. Today was a hell for me. Why that idiot giraffe come to this school? Annoyingly, i kicked into the air.

"Woww,wowww..nice kick there,baby?

I turned around and saw that annoying giraffe smirking at me. She walked to me and wink. What the hell this giraffe trying to do?

"What do you want? , i asked her irritatedly.

"Of course, i want you baby. Hahaha. Where are you going?

"Crazy giraffe!! Why do you care so much? I can go anywhere i want stupid.

"Nice word there black chocolate. Ermm....do..you..

"What you trying to say giraffe?? I asked her curiously.

"Ermm, baby can you show any delicious food place here? I don't know where to go since I'm just arrived here. I'm hungry, you know." Yoona pouted.

"Why you asked me.." ,wait for a second maybe this is a nice time to take my revenge. I smiled evilly.

"Sure, come with me. Leave your car here. I will drive, so you just get in my car.

"Wohoo, thanks a lot baby. I know you like me right? But, just go eat, don't flirting with me. Yoona say proudly. I felt want to hit her so i went to her and kick her leg.

"What a jerk!! Like i want to flirt with giraffe like you. Follow me.

"Yah, baby why you treat me like this?? You are my pet so I'm your owner. Take care of me.

I glared at yoona and walked away. Just you wait brat, I snorted. Let see who gonna laughed later.

   I drove my car to the some cafe far from my school. The giraffe beside me kept irritating me.

"Where you want to take me, baby?

"Yah, can you stop calling me baby? I'm not yours baby. Just stayed there quitely, can you?

"Oh, baby don't be like that. I know you like it. By the way, this is our first date. Can you treat me better , baby?

"Pftttt, date your . 

  I ignored that giraffe and focused on my driving. She kept talking until we arrived at JYP Cafe. Yoona is looking around. She amazed with this place.

" Let's go. Then, i left her and walked by myself.

"Yah, baby wait for me." She run and catch up with me. I entered and smiled to the waiter. I have been the regular customer here so I'm awared by this place. I went to the table near the window. Yoona followed me and sit in front of me. Then, the waiter come to us.

"Like usual ,sunny. Carbonara, steak and orange juice. Take the order of this kid. I looked at yoona, boringly.

"I will have the same with yuri, just add fried chicken and pizza please. Yoona sure ordered a lot. What a shikshin. Sunny nodded and asked us to wait.

"Are you sure you can eat all of that?

"Of course baby. I can eat all of that. Yoona said proudly.

I shook my head. Give up with this giraffe. After a few minutes later, our food arrived. We thanked to sunny and enjoying the food. I glanced at yoona. My evil plans will start now. She is still eating and i smirked.

"Yah, giraffe. I want to the ladies first. Just wait here.

"Ohh,ok baby. Do you want to poop right?? Haha.. sure, go ahead. I waited here. Yoona was laughing at me. What a jerk!! I flicked her forehead and left. Before that, she say, " make sure you flush the toilet baby".

I glared at yoona. Laugh all you want yoona. We will see later. I went to the back door and glanced at yoona again. I was make sure she don't see me. She still eating happily. I smirked and merong to her.

"Haha. Go to hell, giraffe.

 

 

Yoona pov

After a long time, yuri still didn't came to me. Where is she? I paid for the bill first and waiting for her. Suddenly, someone honking outside the cafe. I looked at the window and saw yuri smirking at me. What the hell is she doing? Then, something hit in my head. She didn't try to leave me right. I peeked again and rushed out.

Vroommmmmmm..vroommmm..vroommmm

"Yahhh, kwon yuri!!! And then, yuri dashed over from the cafe.

"Yahhhhhhh. Wait for me.  I run for the car but it was too lated. I stopped running and pants.

"Huhhhh.huhhh.huhhhh. crazy bastard!!! Come back here, i shouted.

"Yahhhhh...!!!#$%%^ i kept cursing and swearing. ##%^#**@&. I jumped around like a mad girl .

This stupid girl. How dare she do this to me. Hahahaha. I laughed crazily. Stupid black chocolate. Is this how you play? I smirked. I took my phone and called my driver to pick me up. That black choco, just you wait tomorrow. I sighed and smiled. This is Im Yoona.  

Irritated, i kicked the stone on the road. Hahahaha. She just left me here. What a joke!!

"Kwon Yuri, lets the game start.

 

 

A/n : fuhhhhh. Here is another update. Thanks for the subscriber, comments and for those who reading this story. Enjoyed.♡♡♡