chapter 8

high school brats

Yoona pov

I went to school like usuals. I greeted some my classmate and seat at my place. Then, i saw sooyoung entered holding her food of course. Suddenly, i felt naughty since my choding mode is on. I went to her and stole the chips on her hand. She was shock.

"Yah, im yoona give back my baby!!" I merong her and run to the back of the class.

Sooyoung chased me around but i just laughed at it and pretending to eat that chips. She looked angry and chased ne harder. 

"Catch me if you can, sooyoung ah."

She sprinted and i was flabbergasted. I tried to exit the class when someone entered at the same time and both of us were falling down. My grip on the chips was released so the chips flying around and scattered on the floor.

"Noooooooo...my babyyyy" , sooyoung shouted and kneeling down beside the chips.

I get up and annoyingly glared at kwon yuri in front of me. She was wondering what going on.

"Yah, black swan!! Looked at what have you done to her food," i shouted at her.

"What are you talking about, giraffe?!$@%&@&@

We kept shouting and glaring until sooyoung screamed and sobbing. We stopped and looking at her simultaneously.

"My..precious..baby..sobbb..sobb.."

I shook my head and went to her side.

"Yah, sooyoung-ah.. i will buy you the new one so stopped crying".

Sooyoung eyes glitter hearing that. She quickly get up and smiled to her ear. Her plans was working to attract my sympathy.

"Buy me 5 of the same thing and add some drink,ok? ,she pouted at me.

"Ok, then I glanced at kwon yuri. I smirked. "But I'm forget to bring the money so asked yuri the money caused she is in fault too."

Sooyoung lashed her eyelash to yuri and pout. "Yul...yul...yul...buy me some food, my tummy is hungry."

Yuri gritted her teeth and glared at me. This stupid giraffe!! Yuri want to protest but sooyoung kept pampering to her. Sighing, she took her money and gave to sooyoung. I smiled and took the money.

"I will buy it so wait here." I leaned to yuri and whispers, "pffttt, this is for yesterday,!!. Then i leave while whistling. I heard yuri cursing while sooyoung jumping happily.

 

Yuri pov

That giraffe!!! I hate her. ..i hate her.. I kept ignoring her the whole class today. She tried to tease me but I brushed it off and pretending she was not here. I'm just waiting for the last class today that is swimming before i can go home. I felt excited cause swimming is my favourite subject in this school. All my classmate get ready to the changing room and left the class.

"Yul, let's go," sooyoung told me. I nodded while asking her to wait for a while to prepare my things. When, i want to go out, i saw that giraffe still in her seat. She looked weird somehow. What wrong with her? I want to call her when sooyoung asked first before me.

"Yoona, lets go too. I know you still don't know where the place, so just follow me and yul.

"It's ok. Just go first. I will go after this", yoona say without looking at us.

Sooyoung pouted but went to yoona and hold her wrist. "Ohh, dont be like this. Just follow me." Yoona smiled and nodded but I noticed something was different about her smile earlier. I brushed it off and follow them too.

..........

Now, all of the student were at the swimming pool. Me, sooyoung and yoona were at the back watching the other student. The teacher asked us to just swim today and can go back after that. He leaved first cause he had some emergency meeting. Sooyoung and i excitedly to swim while yoona didn't talk a words after coming here.

I went to the pool and swim happily with other students. Some students still did not jump in the swimming pool including that giraffe. Her face looked scared and terrified. Then, i saw her walking to the edge of the pool, so I ignored her and continued my swimming. I took some rest and coming out from the pool first. I glanced at yoona again. She is still there. Yoona want to back off from the pool when some student walking carefully behind her. Nickhun and his gangs.

I smirked and watched. I know what will happen so i just glanced at yoona again. I want to enjoyed that giraffe reaction when she fall down to the swimming pool. Nichkun went to yoona and hold her wrist. At first, she was shocked and started to scream when he pushed her to the pool. All the students laughing at the scene.

I started to laugh too but stopped when i see something weird about her. Yoona was scared and asking for help there. She looked didn't know how to swim and kept splashing the water hardly. Then, suddenly she disappear from the surface of the water. I thought she was joking around but after a long time, she still did not appear.

"Yoona, i shouted. Nickhun and his gang stopped and looking nervous. 

"Yah, yoona don't play around. Just come out,"nichkun started to shout too.

Then, something hit in my head. "Don't tell me..she..

I jumped to the pool again and search for her. I'm scared right now. I rushingly swam in the water and saw yoona at the bottom of the pool. She was unconscious. I swam to her and pulled her wrist.

"Yoona!!"

 

 

Yoona pov

I felt the scare right now. I cant breathe.

"Someone please help me."

This remind me the same accident 10 years ago. "Help...me..

 

 

 

A/n: I don't know what I'm trying to write. Hahaha.. forgive me