chapter 14

high school brats

a/n : sorry for the long hiatus. Since I have some free time today, I will continued my chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

 

 

Yoona pov

I'm in my cozy bed right now, lie down on my bed. After confessing to her earlier, she kept teasing me in the class. Eventhough I felt a bit shy and embarrassed but I'm happy. I cannot stop my smile that kept appearing on my face. Who know that I truly falling in love with her. I murmured her name repeatly and my heart beat.

'Kwon Yuri'

   I sit up and took my phone on the table beside my bed. Fidgetting, I scrolled down on my contact number looking for a certain number. While waiting the line to be connected, my sweat was on my forehead. I didn't know why I was this nervous just calling her in this cold night. Then, when I felt the phone was connected, i eagerly respond to my phone.

'Hey, yuri sshii', i called for her nervously. 

'Sorry, the number you have called is not in the service. Please try again later'.

I gasped. What the heck. I glared at my phone and cursed. I don't believed this embarrasing moment happened to me. Frustrated I jumped on my bed and rolling around.

'Stupid. ARGGHHHHH...' , I muffled my scream on my pillow. My face was red. I laughed heartily and hit my head. I wondered what have Yuri done to me. I felt like I'm not in my truly state and kept doing the embarrasing moment. Where did the almighty Yoona go? I whispered to myself. My heart is beating loudly right now and i try to calm down. I breathe in and out, controlling my body so that didn't do stupid thing again.

   I rest my body on the bed again and closed my doe eyes. My hand was on my chest, feeling the cozy and peace moment when thinking of her again in my mind.

  'See you tomorrow my black choco yuri shi'.

   The night continue become darker and darker. The moon and star was shinining brightly unknown by Yoona who was falling asleep thing about Yuri and hoping able to meet Yuri in her dream.

 

................................................................................................

 

At the school

 

  I was whistling happily to my class. On my way, I saw Yuri was talking with her friends and didn't noticed my presence. I pouted and changed my direction to the other way. This is not what I'm hoping from her. I thought she will running to me and hug me tightly. Feeling disappointed, I turned around and wandering to the cafeteria. But what i was not noticing was Yuri eyes were already on me.

  Yuri smiled looking at my disappointment. She excused herself from her friends and followed Yoona from behind. She cannot control her excitedment to hug and kiss that pouty and sulky giraffe but she hold on and kept watching her from a far. Didn't want  that giraffe to notice her. She saw her buying some food and drink and went straight to the rooftop of the school. Sneakingly, I followed her and kept smiling widely looking at her behaviour.

    Yoona sat at the edge of the roof and munching her food. So, yuri walked slowly behind her, make sure she didn't  noticed her. Yuri slowly wrapped her hand to Yoona waist, shocking the lovely giraffe. She tighten her hug calming Yoona.

'What are you doing here?', Yuri asked her giraffe.

'Why do you care. Just go away.' , she said to me without looking at me.

I pulled her face towards me and whispered to her. ' Because I care for you stupid'. Then I kissed her seductive lip. At first, she tried to push me but I pulled her closer and bite her lower lip. I smile and pulled away from her.

  Yuri saw the confused look on Yoona face. So, she hug her tigher. 'Dont be mad at me giraffe. You are too cute for me to handle'. Then I felt, Yoona pulled me closer leaving no space between us.

'I'm sorry'. Yoona apologise to me. I shooked my head and facing her face. 'No. you  do need to apologise to me, just kiss me please'. i and pouted my lip to her.

Willingly, Yoona cupped my face and pecked my lip. I smiled at her. She kissed again and lingered for a while. She was dominating me kept kissing me for along time until we pulled away. We stayed like that for a whine and hug each other lovingly.

 

 

 

A/n: tadahhhhhh.. Here is the update for today. Just a short update today. BYEbye