chapter 11

high school brats

Yoona pov

I was eating at the school cafeteria with sooyoung. I joked around with her and amused looking at her appetite. She almost overtake me in term of eating. Sooyoung become closer with me after i pranking her a fews a day ago. I noticed she and me had a lot of similarity including about food. Finally, i met my rival in food. While we are eating, the cafeteria become noisy when a girl walked to where i was eating. At first, i didn't noticed her but shocked when she called my name.

"Yoongie!!, she shrieked.

I turned and drop my food when i saw her. She still looking gorgeous after long time didn't see her.

"Sica unnie," i muttered.

She ran to me and hug me. Everybody shocked looking at the scene. She release her hug and sit beside me. Her hand wrapped at my waist and gazed me.

"Sica unnie, what are you doing here?

"Yah, rascal. Is it how you welcome me when we just met?"

I laughed and apologize to her. I hugged her and patted her back.

"I'm sorry sica unnie. I miss you so much. How come you didn't call me at all?"

"Ehemmmmm," sooyoung cut our sweet reunion. I glared at her but smirked when i saw sooyoung gawking at sica unnie.

"Sica unnie, this is my friend sooyoung. Sooyoung, this is sica unnie."

"Nice to meet you si...ca unnie.. I'm sooyoung imnida. " she blushed and kicked my leg under the table.

"Why, you didn't tell me that you have a hot smoking friend?, she whispers to me."

Jessica laughed looking at sooyoung.

"What a cute friend you have yoongie,"Jessica winked at me.

I shook my head and tell sooyoung about her. Jessica is my close friends when i was schooling at the abroad. She took care of me there and always help me when i was in the troubled. She treat me like a younger sibling since she say that I'm looked like her sister. After her parents moving from there, i lose contact with her. That why I was shocked when seeing her here.

Sooyoung nodded and smiled. I smell something here. Love in the air.

"Yah, shiksin you do not have to look at my sica unnie like that."

"Owww, yoona... she looked hot, you know. How i can to stop looking at her", sooyoung shocked when she say like that. She embarassingly laughed and drink the water. 

Jessica and i kept teasing her until she was blushing madly.

"So, sica unnie how you did find me here?, I stare at her and holding her hand.

"I met your mom before. She told me that you are here so that why i'm visiting you here.", she smiled.

We kept talking until i saw yuri looking at us. Sooyoung called her and yuri coming to us. Her face looked different when she saw sica unnie kept hugging my waist. I shrugged it off and told her to join with us but she ignored me. What the heck. She sit infront of me. When sica asked for my drink, yuri jolted and took the drink from me. I amused looking at her right now. She kept drinking my juice and glared at sica unnie.

"Here, you can take my drink", sooyoung offered to jessica. The awkward aura kept surrounding our place when yuri and Jessica kept glaring with each other. Me and sooyoung laughed awkwardly.

"So, yoongie i had to go now since i have some work to do. Can we meet after your class today. You can bring you friend if you want. I'm missing you", sica unnie told me.

"Oh, alright unnie. Coincidentally, i want to go out with soyoung today. So, we will met later sica unnie".

Jessica nodded and walked away. Before that, she hugged me for the last time and kissed my cheek.

"Bye baby yoongie, see you later".

 

After Jessica go, yuri kept glaring at me. Sooyoung had go first with sica unnie. She say want to accompany sica to her car. So, leaving me here alone yuri here. I want to when she kicked my leg and go away.

"Baby yoongie!!!! Pftttttt.. baby your @@$$!!!!, she muttered.

I shocked but then smirked when something hit my mind. She was jealous. I laughed and chased her behind.

"Kwon yuri baby, waiiittt for me".

She ignored me and kept walking. She is cute when she looked annoyed. When, we arrived at our class , she didn't look at me and just writing something on her book. I poked her arm but she glared at me. I felt shivers suddenly. That is too terrified.

"Baby..., baby...", I called her.

"Baby your !!! Just go babying your baby there. Go hugging that ..," 

I controlled my laugh. I again.

"Baby, that only my little pet. You are my ultimate pet baby."

Before I could finished my words she punch my stomach and get away. She moved her seat and sit beside sooyoung in front of me. Sooyoung wondering and looked at me.

She whispers at me, "you are so death im yoona. I have long time not seeing her behaving like that."

I snickered and nodded my head. I asked her not too worried so much and let me handle it. I started planning my new choding plan.

.........

Let's go sooyoung ah.. sica unnie is waiting for us.

"Ok, yoona. I'm ready. Yuri, you want to follow us?"

"No need to asked her. I know she is busy ", I smirked.

When, we are ready to go, yuri called us.

"I don't want to waste my time with you but since sooyoung begging me to go along, i will go too",yuri reasoned.

"Yah,...when did i @^@&@*@*#

Sooyoung didn't able to finish her words, when yuri closed and dragged her. I shook my head and laughing. 

My plans will start now.hahahaha. you will regret for following us, baby. I joined them and bring them to jessica unnie. I have messaged sica unnie about my plan. She agreed and willingly to help me. I hope nothing bad will happen today.

 

 

 

 

A/n: do you listen to taeyeon new song??? I'm addicted with 'rain' right now. Hahaha. When will yoona and yuri will release their solo too.??? Hurmmmmm, keep dreaming author sshi. :p