Overflowing emotions

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both namjoo and Kyungsoo felt guilty that they weren’t careful enough for ryujun. Both were sad and depressed thinking that this small soul had to go through such difficulties. It was out of reach for them thinking who might want to kill this small baby. They were definitely on an emotional roller coaster ride after what they experienced today. With granny’s assurance ryujun was left under her care. Kyungsoo noticed that namjoo was terrified and thought they definitely need to sort this out.

He carried her and brought into their house. He placed her on the bed. She sat on the bed quietly. He called her “Namjoo?” but she didn’t respond. He shook her arm “Namjoo??”. She snapped out “Yeah…sorry that…i..” she gave an excuse but her sentence never got completed. He sat on the bed sighing and lifted her chin making her look at him “Stop pretending okay when you are not” he said seriously with that she broke down into tears “D.O!!!” she hugged him and cried loudly. He hugged her and her back “He is fine and i am sure they didn’t see our faces too” he explained tearing up. He wanted to be strong for her so he controlled himself.

Both stayed like that for a while. Namjoo calmed down and broke the hug “Thank you, if you weren’t with me…”. He placed his finger on her lips “Shh…stop…nothing will happen to you both…I won’t let it happen” he assured. Namjoo felt tensed when he stared at her eyes and moved his thumb on her lips caressing them “D.O?” she muttered nervously. He snapped “Huh?....i will….just” he said and thought “I have to control myself”. Namjoo was nervous too “What was…?? That surprised me”. She groaned in pain when her shoulder ached. She then recollected that the man almost stabbed her with the knife. He saw blood stains on her dress “Namjoo??” he said shocked. He caught her wrist and pulled her closer. Namjoo was puzzled “D.O??”. He turned her around and ped her dress. She was shocked when he lowered her dress.She covered herself “Stop…This is not right” she explained and she kept moving back on her bed “I love him but….this…D.O…” she thought.

She was embarrassed “Stop!! D.O please….” She begged but he didn’t care. He did that as he noticed her wound. He did not know that they hurt her. He trembled watching the cut and teared up. He pulled her closer and lowered her dress till her shoulders. She mumbled “D.O….stop please”. He touched her skin near the wound and her heart raced “Ah…D.O, please” she mumbled as her skin burned due to his touch. He gave her a back hug suddenly while namjoo froze when his tears fell on her skin “D.O??”. She turned around and saw him crying “D..”. He cried holding her “I..You are hurt….namjoo….you…ah…”. She was shocked to see him in this state. Her hand moved and she pulled him into his embrace “It is not your fault” she said but he cried “Don’t leave me….namjoo don’t leave me……Everyone left me alone….i was all alone…….just like ryu i was all alone”. Namjoo cried along with him “D.O?? Alone?” she muttered. He cried holding her tightly blaming himself for not protecting her thinking he would lose her and ryu. She broke the hug “Tell me…please” she requested caressing his cheek. He nodded agreeing to tell her about his past.He wiped his tears and hers too.

“I was thrown away just like ryu” he said. She was shocked. He nodded “Yeah, ryu always reminded me of my old self the one which i always wanted to forget. My so called mom had a boyfriend…yeah my so called dad. They were in love with each other and also decided to marry but before they could she found out that he was already married”. Namjoo placed her hand on his cheek. He took it and kissed it. He continued holding her hand “He convinced her that he didn’t love his wife but her instead. He said his was a forced marriage. He assured her that he will divorce his wife and marry her. She was happy as he wanted her. He went to his house saying he will talk to his family but he never came back. She later found out that she was pregnant with me. It would have been better if she killed me but no she gave birth to me. She never told me these things but i found out when people used to talk behind my back. I was 6 yrs old, I still remember she used to call me Kyungsoo…..but….people called me….. an illegitimate child”. Namjoo hugged him tightly upon hearing that “D.O”.  He her back and continued “I was fine till then but one morning i woke up in a dumpster”. Namjoo begged crying “Stop!!” knowing he is hurting himself.

He said “Please let me namjoo. I promised you didn’t i?”. She nodded crying. He continued “I was taken in by an old lady. She took me in, a nameless child and gave me a name, a surname to be precise Do….Do Kyungsoo. I hated my first name….it always reminded me of them….him and her…..one who don’t even know i exist and another who didn’t care if i don’t exist…. So i changed my identity as ‘D.O….just D.O’…. if she wanted to dump me then why did she give birth to me? I wanted to ask her if she returned fortunately she never returned and I never wished she should”. Namjoo could sense the same hatred and pain in his eyes which he always had. He continued “Grandma died when i was 14. I was thankful to her that though she was nobody to me she was more than a family. I had to leave that house since i was all alone and started living on my own. I earned money on my own working in uncountable jobs. I studied hard. I grew up but the tag of an illegtimitate child never vanished, atleast to the people who knew my past. I was never close to anyone. Somehow i managed to enter into high school through scholarships and jobs. There i met another misfortune, Irene”. Namjoo froze on hearing her name. He gave a slight smile saying he is fine and she smiled back. She rested her head on his shoulder and her jesture assured him she will be always with him. Words weren’t needed. He hugged her simultaneously holding her hand tightly.

He continued “She came closer to me. I thought i met someone who can fill this loneliness but i was wrong. She cheated on me with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter