Attack

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the realization of feelings for each other namjoo and Kyungsoo were on the cloud nine. Of course they still do not know that their love is mutual. As promised, Kyungsoo took the family on a date. First they decided to go watch the dolphin show. Today was special so they didn’t mind spending the saved money. They looked for seats but since they were late the seats were already full. Namjoo pointed out when she noticed empty seats in the front “Let’s go there” she said. He agreed and they settled in the front row. Ryujun clapped his hands looking at the water and giggling. Kyungsoo and namjoo chuckled and kissed him on his cheek together. Both blushed when their eyes met. A family who was behind them complemented “What a beautiful family” they said. Both of them blushed hearing that. Kyungsoo said observing her flushed face “You should have got used to it by now”. Namjoo glared “It still gets to me everytime” she said pouting while he smiled. He picked ryujun who was in the middle, placed him on his lap and shifted near her. Namjoo was flustered “Don’t sit so close to me” she ordered. He grinned “I can sit wherever i want. Not only that i will do something else too” he said and clasped his hand with hers. She widened her eyes “D.O, let go” she said shyly but he didn’t “Nah, we are on a date today and you can’t stop me”.She had to obey him. She pretended to be pissed off but she was definitely happy internally. He was equally happy too. He tightened his grip but when namjoo glanced at him he maintained his cool.

The dolphin show began and the family enjoyed their time together. The trainer said “Now the last and the most fun act of this show, the dolphin jump” he said. The dolphins jumped into the water and all the water fell on the people of the front row. Namjoo and Kyungsoo were soaking wet. Luckily they saved ryujun from the situation. Both laughed looking at each other. Kyungsoo laughed “Your hair haha” he said within his laughs. Namjoo laughed “Look at your spiky hair”. Both calmed down as people were watching them weirdly and then smiled at each other awkwardly.

He observed that the other guys were staring at her and found that namjoo’s clothes were sticking to her body so he placed his jacket on her and suggested “Let’s go to the festival and don’t worry I heard there is a sauna near by. We will dry our clothes there”. Namjoo agreed shyly. It was evening already and was starting to get dark .They went to the fireworks festival next after drying themselves up. The atmosphere was festive and also was crowded. Namjoo became excited “Wow…so beautiful. It’s my first time coming here”. Kyungsoo agreed “Mine too” he said. Both went in. Ryujun’s eyes landed on the balloons. He hit Kyungsoo’s face indicating him to buy him that. Kyungsoo went though his pockets “I don’t have change ryu. We will buy it later okay?” he convinced but ryujun was impatient. Both were surprised at his fussy behaviour. Namjoo gave a look to Kyungsoo “He definitely has grown up”. He chuckled and diverted his attention to some other thing “Look ryu a gold fish” he said taking him away. Namjoo followed them. Ryujun played with the gold fishes nearby with Kyungsoo. Namjoo patted his shoulder “Good work” implying ryujun forgot about the balloons.

Both took him next to the noodles shop and had it together. Both fed the baby while he slurped it in a go. Kyungsoo chukled “He was really hungry” he said feeding him. Namjoo was touched how he was taking care of ryujun. She recollected that he said he will tell her everything about his past. She was also troubled that it may hurt him again if he opens up. Either way she wanted to share his worries. Kyungsoo noticed her staring at him “What??” he asked while she snapped “Huh??...That mask is good” she said pointing behind him. He turned around “Oh…wait a minute” he said and walked away. She breathed a sigh of relief thinking she was not caught. Kyungsoo came back holding two masks for them each. Namjoo chuckled “Why did you buy it?” she asked. He answered “Well because you liked it”. She smiled and took it “Lulu, might be scared…Let’s see”. She wore it and called “Lulu??”. Ryujun was blank. He kept staring at her while namjoo called him again “Lulu? It’s me mama” she said. He giggled hearing her voice “Mama” he called and went near her. Namjoo giggled “He recognized”. Kyungsoo wore it too “Ryu??” he called. Ryujun chuckled “Dada” he cheered. Both of them cuddled with him.

Kyungsoo grabbed her hand “Let’s go” he said. Namjoo felt shy and froze on the spot. He stopped and asked “What’s wrong?”. She gave a look pointing to her hand and he grinned tightening his grip “I don’t want to lose you in this crowd” he said. She was embarrassed.They went to see the fireworks. To their surprise it was extremely crowded than before. “Well this was expected” said Kyungsoo looking at the crowd before him. Namjoo tiptoed “I can’t see anything D.O” she said depressed. She really wanted to see the fireworks along with Kyungsoo. He noticed her pout and said “Stay here. I am going to look around for a safe and a clear place”. She smiled “Be careful” she said while he was leaving. He felt embarrassed “Hmm…my love” he said but it wasn’t audible. “What?? I can’t hear you” she said as it was too noisy. He leaned closer and whispered in her ear “Take care, I will be back”. She nodded shyly and he left handing over ryujun to her.

Namjoo was jumping up and down as ryujun was really fussy “Its okay lulu….dad went to see a nice place. You will feel better okay” she said. She muttered looking at him uncomfortable “My baby, it is so crowde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter