Secret admirer!?

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the date, Namjoo and Kyungsoo knew the importance of each other in their lives though they denied that this feeling is called love. Their daily and busy routine began once again. They left to the college with ryujun. Namjoo opened her locker and found a letter in it. She was puzzled “What is this?” she said taking it in her hands and analyzing. She opened the letter and her eyes popped out. Kyungsoo came from behind holding ryujun “Namjoo?” he called. She was startled. She quickly hid the letter and stuttered “Y..yeah”. Kyungsoo was confused “We are playing soccer. Here, hold ryu” he said giving the baby. She took the baby with one hand and held him. Kyungsoo was suspicious “What are you hiding?” he asked. Namjoo glared “He is so sharp” she thought but she showed her teeth “Nothing…D.O, your friends are waiting..Go” she said smiling.  He moved closer making her heart flutter. He wiped the sweat on her forehead “What’s wrong you are sweating a lot?” he asked placing an adorable smile making her heart thump hard. She shut her eyes tightly. Kyungsoo realized and jumped back in an instance “Sorry…please take care….i mean tell me if you are not well since ryu might be affected” he said scratching his head in embarrassment. She nodded holding the baby tightly. Kyungsoo left after patting her head.

Namjoo sighed “No namjoo…please don’t…I will never fall for this ert” she repeated in her mind. Her eyes shifted to the letter which she was holding. She sighed “Now what shall I do with this?” she asked herself. Joy joined her “Namjoo, let’s go watch the soccer match”. Namjoo stopped her “Hey, listen I need your help” she said worried. Joy asked “what is it? you look tensed”. Namjoo gave her the letter. Joy read that and her jaw dropped “You got a love letter…oh my god…cool” she said squealing. Namjoo frowned “Hey, I am worried. I need help here” she said shaking her head. Joy chuckled “you have changed namjoo. If you got this before I am sure you would be excited at the thought of getting a boyfriend. Now you are troubled over it because of D.O and ryujun right? so sweet…..Ryujun brought you both more closer than before”. Namjoo widened her eyes when she heard her. She caught her head “That’s right, I should be happy that my dream will be fulfilled. I can find a boyfriend but why am I not happy?” she thought to herself. She felt sad thinking “Yeah, we are together just because of lulu”. She hit cheeks “Get a grip namjoo…I am happy…I am definitely happy” she convinced herself.

The girls were watching the guys playing soccer in the ground. Namjoo sat there with ryujun in her lap watching Kyungsoo. He smiled and waved his hand at them. Namjoo smiled watching him and waved back “Look lulu, dad is waving at you” she said holding his tiny hand and waved it. He winked and gave a flying kiss to them. Namjoo bit her lip and blushed hard “What is that idiot doing?” she thought. Joy nudged her “Your husband is giving a kiss”. She asked her “How many times do you kiss in a day?”. Namjoo blushed “Shut up, what kind of questions are you asking me?” she asked playing with her fingers.

She thought “Kiss huh?...That ert stole my first kiss yet we are on good terms…. I don’t understand what kind of person is he…sometimes he is gentle, cool..sweet…..No…No he is still a ert” she sighed. Her thoughts were broken when a girl came and gave her a letter. She stopped her but she ran away. She opened it “I want to meet a wonderful person like you…come to the roof top” she read it. Joy said “Ooh  secret admirer huh?....i bet D.O will be jealous if he knows this”. She thought “Jealous?? Why would he be? It’s not like he likes me…That’s right….i need to find myself a boyfriend…because when lulu will go to his parents…D.O. will not be with me….i bet he has already has a girlfriend too” she decided that she will go and meet this secret admirer. Kyungsoo saw her smiling holding the letter “What is that? Why is she so happy?” he thought but then continued with his game when bogum passed him the ball.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................................

 

Kyungsoo was walking in the corridor when he met namjoo getting down from the stairs “What were you doing on the roof?” he asked. Namjoo gulped “Huh? Nothing…just strolling” she lied. He nodded but he saw through her. He wondered “What is she hiding?”. Namjoo was stressed and rushed to the class.

She sat in the class disturbed “Why didn’t I go?...i couldn’t go….Why is that?....i should be happy right?...Why am I not happy then?” she thought to herself. The truth was she went to the roof but couldn’t dare to meet the person. She took her steps back before she could reach the roof. Ryujun cried in her lap as she wasn’t paying attention to him. Kyungsoo shook her arm “Namjoo?? Ryu is crying” he said. She snapped and picked him up “Lulu, why are you crying?” she asked. He was trying to reach something but namjoo widened her eyes as he was going to reach the letters of the secret admirer. She quickly hid it and gave his toy. Kyungsoo was worried for her. He placed his hand on top of hers and asked “Are you okay?”. Both stared at each other as they could feel the sparks in their body. Namjoo pulled her hand quickly “Don’t touch me” she half yelled. She noticed Kyungsoo’s shocked reaction so she said “I am sorry….that”. Kyungsoo felt sad “No…I am sorry…I shouldn’t have done that”. He thought depressed “Why is she behaving like this? Does she hate me that much?”. Namjoo noticed his troubled expression “D.O, I am sorry..i am bit off today…please don’t mind”. He smiled relieved “Really?...Thank god…I thought you hate me” he said happily. She smiled and said dreamily “I don’t hate you”. He felt embarrassed and patted her head. He smiled and said “Thank you”. Namjoo blushed with his actions. She gave the baby and ran away. Kyungsoo took ryujun in his arms and asked “Ryu…she doesn’t hate me….that means she likes me right?”. Ryujun giggled and clapped. Kyungsoo smiled widely “You think so too” he said excitedly. Namjoo rushed outside.  She leaned on the wall “You can’t namjoo…Don’t fall for him….that’s right I am just confused with these feelings” she said to herself. Her thoughts were broken when she felt someone following her. She turned around found no one. She felt weird “Am I imagining things?” she asked herself.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….................................................................

 

She was walking with Kyungsoo after the college when she felt as if someone was following them. She turned around but again no one was there. Kyungsoo stopped “what’s wrong?” he asked. “I feel as if somebody is following us” she said. Kyungsoo said after confirming “There is nobody here…let’s go”. She nodded and followed.They reached home. Kyungsoo fell on the couch where as ryujun was playing on the floor. Namjoo was standing at the door after freshening up. She saw Kyungsoo staring at her and gulped “What? why are you staring?” she asked. He smirked “Whoa I am not staring…by the way you are not my type”. Namjoo felt sad “what is your type?” she asked. She thought to herself “why am I feeling sad?”. Kyungsoo chuckled noticing her troubled face “My type is a girl who is like a goddess…pretty like a picture….beautiful in whichever angle you see her…Who is polite, kind hearted and who doesn’t fight” he . Namjoo snorted “Hmph…you want an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter