Glass slippers

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With occurence of a difficult situation namjoo expected to be saved. on the other hand Irene forcefully brought kyungsoo to a room. She passed her finger on his face “Kyungsoo, finally…you will be mine”. Kyungsoo caught his head. He could faintly see a figure in front of him. “Namjoo” he mumbled, continuously shaking his head trying to look at her. Irene ed his shirt slowly. He caught her hand stopping her “Namjoo, stop” he mumbled. Irene kissed his cheek “I love you kyungsoo” she said. Kyungsoo opened his eyes as soon as he heard that and pushed her with force. He got up tumbling and tried to reach the door. Irene hugged him from behind “Don’t go..kyungsoo…don’t go… I want you”. He removed her hands but she kept clinging on to his body. He grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. Irene was happy she succeeded. Kyungsoo hugged her tightly “I love you namjoo”. Irene widened her eyes. He kissed her forehead “Namjoo…I love you”.. He kissed her cheek “I love you namjoo…I love you”. Irene pushed him afar as she felt frustrated on hearing that. He spotted a jar of water nearby and grabbed it. He poured it on his face and hit his cheeks “Serves you right!!....What did you think?? My heart only belongs to one girl. No matter what you do i will never leave her…can’t you see i ain’t even ”. Irene shouted crying “Why?? She kissed another man after marrying you. Why can’t you see that she betrayed you?? She cheated on you damn it. If I do, it is wrong and if she does you forgive her. How is it fair??” she pulled her hair in frustration. Kyungsoo laughed “Because she is namjoo….if she hurts me she will be hurt too. I don’t care if she kisses another man because she asks me to kiss a multiple times to erase that man’s warmth. If she hears I love you from another man, she reminds me she loves me thousand times and tells me to believe her that she will love only me. Your efforts are useless” he said and opened the door.  Irene went after him apologizing for her deeds.

On the other hand, ryujun pulled jimin’s pants stopping him from hurting namjoo. He cried loudly calling her again and again “Mama!!!”. Namjoo came to her senses and pushed jimin with full force. She picked up ryujun and ran outside. Namjoo who was running from jimin encountered kyungsoo. Her legs froze when she saw him and irene coming out of the room with messed clothes and hair.  Kyungsoo knew namjoo would misunderstand before he could explain to her it was already late. She ran away as fast she can, suppressing her cry. Jimin found her and hugged her from behind “I won’t let you go. You are mine shin hye.Don’t leave me. I can’t live without you”. Namjoo pushed him “Namjoo….i am namjoo not shinhye” she said sobbing simultaneously taking her steps back. Ryujun cried watching her cry. She ran away holding him tightly in her arms. Kyungsoo was in search for namjoo who ran away after misunderstanding him. Neither irene nor jimin interfered them anymore. A waiter was passing by holding a jar of water, kyungsoo took it and slapped the water on his face in order to keep his eyes open and somehow it worked. “Namjoo, please don’t do anything reckless” he prayed.

She stopped after running for a long time. She hugged the baby tightly and cried her heart out. Jihyo approached her “What’s wrong?” she asked. Namjoo shook her head hiding her face. Jihyo grinned “You are quite shameless aren’t you? If I were in your place i would have left him already” she adviced. Namjoo was baffled on listening to that. She took ryujun and left the place silently. She couldn’t talk back even if she wanted to “Lulu, i am such an idiot aren’t i?? She is right…I should go away” she said sobbing. Ryujun hugged her tightly “Mama”. Namjoo placed him on the floor “Sorry lulu, I can’t take you with me. Promise me, you will protect D.O in my place. Don’t worry, I know he will not leave his ryu. He will find your parents too. Bye my baby…I will miss you a lot…. and I love you….tell D.O…that I love him too…okay?”. She kissed his cheek “Go to dad directly okay? Bye my baby” she said controlling her tears and rushed outside the hotel. Ryujun cried watching her leave. He recollected what namjoo said and crawled inside the hotel to find kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was searching for namjoo spotted ryujun crawling “Ryu!!” he shouted. The baby stopped crawling and stretched his arms to pick him up. Kyungsoo landed in front of him and picked up. He hugged him tightly “Ryu…where is namjoo?” he asked. Ryujun pulled his shirt continuously pointing outside “Mama” he started crying.

Granny was searching for them for a long time met kyungsoo “Where were you all?” she asked worriedly. She noticed something wasn’t right “Are you drunk?? Where is namjoo??” she asked. Kyungsoo interrupted her further questioning. He handed the baby to her “Please take care of him for me. I am going after namjoo. Please don’t entrust him to anybody” he said, gave a kiss on the baby’s cheek “I will find her” he assured them both and left. Namjoo was near the stairs near the hotel exit. She was walking slowly as she was still feeling drunk, wiping her cheeks as the tears rolled down she muttered “I am such a fool…I am no Cinderella who will meet a prince”. Kyungsoo spotted her and shouted “Namjoo!!”. Hearing that she started running on the stairs, afraid he will catch her. Kyungsoo was fast. He skipped few steps and caught up with her.  He gave a tight hug from behind “You forgot to leave your glass slipper behind. How will i find you? Ofcourse, you left something precious behind…your heart, ryu and me” he whispered in her ear. Namjoo turned around and gave a proper hug also crying loudly. She broke the hug “Let me go…I can’t….i…”. He kissed her hurriedly “I am not letting you go. Nothing happened between her and i” he assured. “I can’t if it is not you” he said looking straight in her eyes. “Do you think i am lying?” he asked and she shook her head as she can see he wasn’t.  “Come with me” he said and dragged her. On the way, granny saw them together and felt relieved. Ryujun wanted to go near them but granny stopped “We shouldn’t disturb them okay? They are ending their fight” she said and ryujun giggled as if he understood.

Kyungsoo called somebody on their way and ended the call. Namjoo kept silent and followed him quietly. Their hands were tightly clasped as if they let go they will disappear. Both entered the elevator and reached the top floor. As soon it dinged, a waiter appeared and handed a key to kyungsoo. He gave a teasing smile watching their clasped hands. Ignoring him, both entered a room. As soon as the door shut, kyungsoo pinned her to the door and kissed her. Both poured their emotions in their kisses. The kiss was broken only to catch their breath. Once again they kissed each other deeply, making their way to the bed. They were drunk by both alcohol and love. Kyungsoo broke the kiss and rested his forehead on hers. Both stared into each other eyes breathing heavily.

“You were kissed right?” he asked carefully.  She was shocked how he knew.“No,I thought i was but he said he didn’t kiss me” she answered.  He buried his head in her neck “I am sorry. I ignored you these days. I was jealous, more than that i was hurt not because you were kissed by another man but you were troubled alone. Instead of sharing with me you suffered on your own. I was hurt thinking, am i so unreliable? Why couldn’t i protect her?” he stated. Namjoo kissed his head “I am sorry. I could not tell you” she explained. “You can hit me” he said taking her hand making her hit his cheek. Namjoo stopped him. “I hugged her and kissed her” he confessed. “Where? she asked feeling jealous. Kyungsoo kissed her forehead and cheek “Here…I am sorry”. She hit his cheek gently “Don’t do it again. Promise?”. He nodded “Promise”. She smiled and kissed him. He mumbled “Namjoo, I love you” his lips still lingering near her lips. She felt happy as she was dying to hear t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter