A new turn

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, kyungsoo noticed that namjoo’s wound was not healed. He advised when she was feeding ryujun “Namjoo, let’s go the hospital”. She was touched by his concern but she knows they are short of money. They lost their money while they were saving their lives from the killers. She faked a smile “It is okay D.O. I am fine really” she gave an excuse. He could sense she was lying. He rushed to his room without further delay and searched for the money he saved for emergencies. Though it was not much he grabbed it and rushed outside. He grabbed her hand “Let’s go, I got money” he said. Namjoo refused but he raised his voice “Just listen to me” he yelled. He calmed himself down noticing her scared look, held her shoulders “Please….i can’t see you in pain” he requested. She was amused seeing different sides of him. She felt shy as she was now conscious of him. She agreed but excused. She took ryujun and dressed him differently as they were going out just to keep him safe. Kyungsoo chuckled watching him wearing a hairband with a ribbon “He is going to hate you for this” he said while she shook her head “Can’t help it” she replied. They were done dressing up and left their house.

They met the granny downstairs and she was surprised watching the baby “What is that??” she asked chuckling. Namjoo acted blushing “Granny, we are planning for a girl so…you know” she made an excuse. His jaw dropped “This girl is seriously….How does she even think of these things?” he thought to himself. He glared while she stuck her tongue out. They reached the hospital safely and doctor examined her. She went inside for dressing. Doctor told kyungsoo about her condition “She is badly wounded but don’t worry it will heal in no time”. Kyungsoo nodded. The doctor smiled looking at his troubled face “It seems you like her a lot….your girlfriend??” she asked since they were young. He shook his head “My wife” he replied shyly patting ryujun’s back. Doctor giggled and gave prescriptions. Namjoo was back. Both went out of the doctor’s cabin. He told her after handing the baby “You stay here i will go get the medicines”. She nodded. She held the baby as he was crying continuously “What is wrong lulu? You are really fussy today” she asked his back.

Kyungsoo went to the store where he saw a couple nearby. The guy gave her a ring and confessed. He saw that the girl was really happy and thought “If I do the same, will namjoo be happy but i am penniless right now. I never gave it a thought but will namjoo accept a nobody like me. Didn’t she dream of a prince? And i am a….loser”. His thoughts were broken when a man handed him the medicines. He took that and left. On the other hand, namjoo sat in the corridor with ryujun when she saw few men looking around for someone. She shivered when she realised they were looking for ryujun. She turned to the other side and sneaked away with him. Unfortunately ryujun threw his hairband and started crying. The men identified him “That baby…..catch her” they said. Namjoo heard that and hurried.

She hid in the corner as her wound hurt a lot. She groaned in pain resting her head on the wall, also keeping her voice low as they won’t discover them. As she thought they were gone but somebody tapped her shoulder making her jump in surprise. She almost got a heartattack “D.O” she said turning around and breathing a sigh of relief. She hugged him tightly and explained before he would ask. He was relieved too. He peeked through the door just to assure they are safe. They decided to leave slowly when namjoo noticed ryujun was unexceptionally quiet. She was terrified watching him. It was if he was unconscious “lulu” she tapped his cheeks gently. She stopped kyungsoo “D.O…lulu”. He was bewildered too. He checked the baby and said “Ryu has a fever”. She widened her eyes “Must be because he was drenched in the rain….D.O, i am scared”. He calmed her down “We are still at the hospital so let’s take him to the doctor” he suggested. They somehow sneaked to the pediatrician ward. The doctor examined and said “The baby has a high fever. We need to keep him under observation. It is very critical since he isn’t opening his eyes”. Both were shocked and teared up “Please do something” they requested together. The doctor suggested “We will admit him in the hospital please pay the bill. Don’t waste the time please”. Both froze when they heard money as they were left with none.

Namjoo sobbed when the doctor left “D.O, what should we do?? Our lulu”.He controlled himself “Relax i will bring money okay?? You don’t go anywhere. I am sure they might have gone but please be careful”. She stopped him “From where will you bring that much amount??”. He assured her “I will no matter what and no matter how”. She nodded. He left and she thought she has to help too so she called her work places for help but it was of no use. She couldn't to ask her friends as they have helped her enough. She cried watching the baby lying on the bed “I am sorry lulu….i am sorry” she said blaming herself thinking if only she had money. She sat helplessly when kyungsoo returned. She rushed to him with a slight hope but he shook his head indicating that he didn’t get the money. Both hugged each other and sobbed.

The same group of men came out of nowhere and caught kyungsoo from behind. Namjoo was terrified “What are you doing? Leave him…Help” she said. Before they would catch her too she grabbed a nearby knife and warned “Leave him or i will kill you”. Kyungsoo was shocked “Namjoo??”.He glanced at the dangerous looking man “You can take me but leave them alone…. But not now please i promise i will hand myself over” he requested. A man wearing a suit came out of now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter