Worries

That Gang Leader is a DORK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

02: Worries

 

 

Hey,

 

So I wanna express my feelings and thoughts. And since I’m not a vocal person, my mom advised me to just write it all out. She said she kept a diary when she was my age, and it helped in giving her a peace of mind.

 

Anyway, I’m not calling this a diary. A guy who keeps a diary is lame. So I’m calling this a journal. I know there’s this thing called ‘The Diary of a Wimpy Kid’ wherein a boy insists that he’s keeping a journal and not a diary. But I’m not like him. I’m a totally different person.

 

First of all, I’m a gangster. And I’m not just any gangster. I’m the LEADER of one of the most famous gangs in the city. So that means I’m a cool person. Unlike that wimpy kid who keeps a diary with him.

 

Starting today, I shall be writing out my thoughts here. No one should find out about this. Or else, I would die of shame.

 

 

-L-

 

P.S. Many people have told me that my handwriting is good. It’s actually true. I myself am amazed at how neat my handwriting is.

 

 

 

~~~~★★★★★★★~~~~

 

 

“He…llo? Jieun-ah?”

 

 

I remained oblivious to Minjung’s constant attempts to catch my attention. I was still thinking about the things that I’ve read in Myungsoo’s diary. Err, journal, I mean.

 

 

“He’s not…who we think he is…”

 

Minjung suddenly waved her hands in front of me and gave me a confused look. “Who? What are you talking about?”

 

I snapped back to reality and shook my head. “No. Nothing. I’m just…stressed…”

 

Minjung just shrugged. “Whatever. Anyway, cheer up! Let’s make ourselves pretty since Infinite’s gonna be walking down the hallway any minute now!”

 

She suddenly busied herself with her make-up and hair, while I remained in my seat and stared blankly at the board. I don’t feel like waiting for Infinite at the hallway right now. I would probably focus my attention on Myungsoo while reminiscing about his diar—err, journal entries.

 

All of a sudden, the girls started screaming their lungs out, indicating that Infinite is coming.

 

 

“Waaah! They’re coming, they’re coming! Come on, Jieun! We must not miss this! I must make it up to Woohyun today by receiving his heart full of love!” Minjung exclaimed as she stood up and grabbed my arm.

 

 

I resisted and tried my best to remain in my seat. “I don’t feel like fangirling today. You go,”

 

Minjung placed her hands on her hips as she stared at me unbelievingly. “Seriously, what’s wrong with you? You’re acting very weird today,”

 

I bit my lower lip and looked away from her. I didn’t say a word. I don’t think I could look at Myungsoo today without feeling guilty. I read his journal without his permission. He’s probably searching for it right now and would kill whoever is holding it at the moment.

 

But it’s not like I took his journal. Well, yeah, I took it but it was only because I thought it was Sungyeol’s. I also didn’t expect to enter the right password combination to unlock the journal. It’s also not my fault that I’m a curious person. Okay, fine. The part about me being curious is my fault. I should have stopped myself.

 

I wonder why Sungyeol was carrying around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter