First Kiss

That Gang Leader is a DORK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

06: First Kiss

 

 

My…precious lips…

 

 

My…first kiss…

 

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!”

 

 

Due to the shock of having my first kiss stolen, I unconsciously pushed Death Note Girl’s sister away from me, making her fall hard on the floor.

 

 

“Ack!” She groaned in pain as she rubbed her . “Myung—I mean, L-sunbae…what—“

 

“Why did you kiss me?!” I exclaimed while rubbing my tainted lips. “WHY?!”

 

“What? I-I didn’t…but…” She suddenly stood up and covered with her hands. “W-We really kissed!!!”

 

I rolled my eyes in frustration as I tried my best to prevent myself from having a mental breakdown. I don’t want people to come inside this room and see me in that state. “We obviously did! You— ugh! I can’t believe this!”

 

She bowed her head multiple times while continuously chanting the word ‘sorry’. But no matter how many times she would apologize, the fact that she took away my precious first kiss wouldn’t change!

 

“L-sunbae…I didn’t mean to—“

 

She was about to walk towards me when I suddenly raised my hand, stopping her in her tracks. “Don’t come closer. Anyway, there’s nothing we can do about it. It has already been done,”

 

“Are you…forgiving me?”

 

“No,” I lowered my hand and gave her a stern look. “Miss— uh…whatever your name is. I’ll make you pay for this.”

 

I didn’t wait for her to say anything. I just left the room and never looked back. I could still feel the heat on my face due to embarrassment. I can’t believe this. How dare that woman.

 

I’ll make sure to plan a cool revenge in order to make her pay for stealing my first kiss.

 

 

~~~~★★★★★★★~~~~

 

-Jieun’s POV-

 

 

I can’t believe that I got into this kind of situation.

 

 

“What kind of makjang drama is this?!” I shouted out as I banged my head against my pillow. I touched my lips again and remembered the accident that happened earlier.

 

 

Myungsoo and I…kissed.

 

 

“AAAAAAGH! I’VE LIKED HIM FOR FIVE YEARS AND I LOW-KEY WANTED HIM TO BE MY FIRST KISS BUT I DIDN’T WANT IT TO HAPPEN THAT WAY!”

 

 

I’m having mixed emotions right now. In a fan’s perspective, something like this is a dream-come-true. But it feels so wrong!

 

Also, Myungsoo was really pissed about it. He looked as if he wanted to kill me!

 

 

“I deserve to die anyway. I bumped into him, injured his friend’s jaw, and kissed him! And of course, I have his journal with all his hidden secrets! Hah! I should just choke in a ditch and die!”

 

I was in the middle of strangling myself (mentally), when all of a sudden, my eyes landed upon Myungsoo’s journal which was sitting on the table next to my bed.

 

“No, no, no! I should stop reading that journal! My sins are already piling up!”

 

But I picked it up anyway. I just couldn’t help myself. And besides, I might read something in there that could help me solve my problems.

 

 

I really like girls with long and wavy hair. You know, girls who radiate beauty and innocence. It’s because noona is this type of person. I miss noona.

 

 

“Who’s this noona? His sister? His girlfriend? Was he angry that I kissed him because he already has a girlfriend?!”

 

 

Sungyeol, Sunggyu, and Woohyun brought along their girlfriends at my birthday party this year as well. Aish, the girls are different from the ones that they introduced to us last week. These guys will never change. Anyway, they keep introducing me to a lot of women and are always trying to hook me up with them. How many times should I tell them that I’m not interested?

 

 

“Could it be that he’s not interested because he only has eyes for the noona?”

 

 

A girl from my class suddenly confessed to me. Nothing special. It happens at least thrice a week. Anyway, the usual answer was NO. There’s no one in school that could impress me. The gang told me that one of the reasons why I’ve never had a girlfriend before is because I’m choosy. Well, they just don’t understand. It’s simply because no one’s good enough! Besides, I’m not interested in all those girlfriend-boyfriend stuff. Definitely not my thing. I don’t understand why Sungyeol, Sunggyu, and Woohyun are addicted to women. They’re a waste of time. And money.

 

 

“What? So this means that…Myungsoo has never dated anyone before? Could it be that…he has never kissed anyone before as well?! But what about that noona??”

 

No. That can’t be possible. A guy like him…

 

“No way. There’s just no way—“

 

 

“He was probably angry because that was his first kiss.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter