Sweet Revenge

That Gang Leader is a DORK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07: Sweet Revenge

 

“Jieunnie!!!”

 

 

“GYAAAAAH!”

 

 

Sungyeol’s loud voice gave me a shock, so I ended up hitting his jaw with the top of my head. Again.

 

I was lost in thoughts that I became oblivious to the surroundings. I guess the memory of that kiss won’t leave me alone for a long while.

 

“S-Sungyeol-sshi…I’m sorry!” I immediately stood up and bowed multiple times in front of Sungyeol. “I’m really sorry!”

 

He rubbed his jaw for a while before giving me an assuring smile. “Haha! I kinda saw this coming. It’s okay, Jieunnie. Next time, I’ll take a few steps away before surprising you.”

 

I bit my lip and continued to wear an apologetic face. “It’s because I keep spacing out. I’m really sorry,”

 

“Hey, like what I said, it’s okay.” He placed his hands on my shoulders gently and made me sit back down. “But…is anything bothering you lately?”

 

“Huh? Well…yeah. But…it’s my problem so I’ll just sort it out myself.”

 

He suddenly leaned in closer and pouted. I felt myself blush because of the short distance so I instantly looked away. I thought I was already used to Sungyeol playing around like this but nooo, he’s actually getting cheesier by the day. “Eh, Jieunnie. It’s like, you’re saying that it’s none of my business and I should stay away from it. Aren’t we friends?”

 

Well, we’re not really close friends but Sungyeol’s a nice person and he talks to me and jokes around with me sometimes so…I guess we’re friends? “Umm…I guess so. But still—“

 

“Does it have anything to do with Myungsoo?”

 

His sudden question made me freeze. How did he know? Was he just guessing?

 

“Based on your facial expression, I guess it really has something to do with Myungsoo.” He rubbed his chin and gave a few nods. “Uh-huh. Definitely.”

 

“W-Wha—“

 

“I won’t ask what the issue is about, ‘cause even Myungsoo won’t tell. But…he seems really…unhappy about it.”

 

I know that, for sure. He looked as if he wanted to kill me after that kiss happened. But he was actually mad to the point that he told his friends about it? “I-Is he? Haha…it wasn’t really something to be happy about anyway…”

 

“Well, whatever it was, I just wanted to warn you since you’re my friend,” Sungyeol suddenly turned serious. “Don’t cross paths with Myungsoo for now. At least, not until he has calmed down. He tends to hold grudges. And if you piss him off, he won’t let you off that easy.”

 

 

I gulped. I knew it. This is my doom.

 

 

 

~~~~★★★★★★★~~~~

 

 

 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

 

 

Plotting a revenge isn’t easy. I need a good plan. One that would make that Witch shiver in fear. One that would make her beg for my forgiveness. One that would make her regret the fact that she stole my first kiss.

 

But it’s not easy to make a plan. If I had my journal right now, I would have written down five pages full of rage and five pages full of plans to take the Witch down. However, I don’t have my journal right now. Well, I could easily write things in a piece of paper but it wouldn’t be the same.

 

Heck, I can’t believe all these problems are all piling up at the same time.

 

 

“Yah, Lee Howon.” I scooted over to Howon’s side, who was busy typing some things on his laptop. We are all hanging out in the rooftop again, as usual. “Since you’re smart, what do you think would be the best way to get my revenge on the Witch?”

 

Howon didn’t even blink at me and just continued on what he was doing. “I think it would be best if you just let it go.”

 

“What kind of opinion is that? Are you crazy?”

 

“Actually, I think he’s right,” Dongwoo suddenly commented. “Sometimes, when you make a revenge, it comes right back at you. And before you know it, it becomes a never-ending cycle.”

 

I glared at him. “Stop talking like a wise man. Anyway, you don’t understand. What she did was very unforgivable,”

 

“Are you sure?” Sungyeol asked. “I know for sure that Jieunnie is not the kind of person to do something…unforgivable.”

 

Sunggyu nodded. “Maybe your problem is not really a problem. Maybe you’re just overreacting.”

 

I threw my hands in the air in frustration and looked at my loyal disciple, Sungjong, who’s been quiet all this time. “Do you agree with them, Sungjong?”

 

Sungjong fidgeted and glanced at me nervously. “W-Well…I think L-hyung is right…but the other hyungs are also right…”

 

“You guys are unbelievable,” I said as I laid down and looked at the sky. “And I thought I was your friend,”

 

“Stop being a drama queen,” Woohyun said with a chuckle. “Why not threaten her that you’ll tell the whole campus about what she did to you? That would drive her nuts because you know, you have a lot of rabid fangirls.”

 

Woohyun’s suggestion made me sit up. I gaped at him for a while, then I slowly nodded my head and smiled. That’s a perfect idea! She would be crying in fear for sure! “Finally! Someone with good sense! Thanks, Woohyun!”

 

Sungyeol slapped Woohyun’s back, making him twitch in pain. “Yah, Nam Woohyun! Why did you give him that kind of idea?!”

 

“Ouch! Well, I didn’t expect him to take it seriously!”

 

“You’re pathetic, Woohyun.” Sunggyu commented as he threw his crumpled sandwich wrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter