Accidents

That Gang Leader is a DORK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05: Accidents

 

“Gaeun?”

 

My sister looked up at me with her expressionless eyes. She was sitting alone at a table in the cafeteria, and it seems that she was in the middle of eating her lunch.

 

“What is it, eonni?” She suddenly looked at Sungyeol and Myungsoo, who were both staring at her in an odd way.

 

“You…” Sungyeol began as he pointed at Gaeun. “I saw you carrying L’s black notebook.”

 

My eyes widened as I looked at Sungyeol, then at Gaeun. My sister gave no reactions, though. “M-My sister has it?”

 

 

Well that can’t possibly happen! She’s not the type to be interested in any of my stuff. I mean, not really my stuff, but the stuff in my room!

 

Or could it be that…she was curious about what made me laugh so hard last night? Maybe she sneaked into my room and discovered the notebook! She—

 

 

“Are you talking about this?” My thoughts were cut off when Gaeun suddenly took a black notebook out of her bag. What the— it does look like Myungsoo’s journal!

 

Myungsoo immediately took it from her hands and gasped. “T-T-This is my notebook!”

 

Gaeun stood up from where she was sitting and grabbed the notebook back from Myungsoo. Then without saying a word, she typed in the password combination and unlocked it.

 

“Y-You even know the password?!” Myungsoo stammered as his face began to turn pale. I, on the other hand, was left speechless and dumbfounded. How the hell did my sister get her hands on Myungsoo’s journal?!

 

“I know the password because this is mine.” Gaeun said as she handed the notebook to Myungsoo in order for him to inspect the contents.

 

After flipping through the pages, beads of sweat began to trickle down Myungsoo’s forehead. He slowly closed the notebook and handed it back to Gaeun. “This…isn’t mine.”

 

“What?!” Sungyeol and I both exclaimed in chorus.

 

“It contains nothing but summaries of different torture movies…and some other disturbing stuff....” Myungsoo said with a look of horror on his face. “It’s definitely not mine. Plus, it’s creepy.”

 

Gaeun placed the notebook inside her bag and sat back down. “If you’ll excuse me, I’ll eat my lunch now.”

 

“But how—“ Sungyeol gave a confused look as he scratched his head. “I was sure that it was your notebook. I mean, it looked similar and—“

 

“L-sunbae.”

 

We all froze when Gaeun suddenly spoke using her eerie voice. After taking a single bite of her sandwich, she slowly tilted her head and looked up at Myungsoo. “It seems that you also buy notebooks at the Death Note Shop. You have good taste.”

 

After that, she focused her attention back on her sandwich and resumed eating. The three of us decided to just back away slowly and leave the cafeteria.

 

 

~~~~★★★★★★★~~~~

 

 

 

-Myungsoo’s POV-

 

 

“Lee Sungyeol…”

 

“M-Myungsoo-yah…it’s not like—“

 

“You should have confirmed first before jumping into conclusions, you idiot!”

 

 

“Aigoo,” Sunggyu suddenly walked towards me and patted my back. “Calm down, Kim Myungsoo. You don’t want your fangirls to hear you screaming this loud, right? You’ll lose your image as the cool and composed leader of Infinite.”

 

I immediately brushed Sunggyu’s hand off my shoulder and continued to glare at Sungyeol who was already hiding behind Dongwoo. “Yah, that idiot made me look like a fool earlier!”

 

“Myungsoo-yah, no one saw it. We were in the corner of the cafeteria and only a few people were present during that time,” Sungyeol explained. “And besides, I thought t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter