Different Sides

That Gang Leader is a DORK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04: Different Sides

 

 

 

Hello,

 

We haven’t been fighting with gangs recently. The last gang that we encountered was—wait…I kinda forgot their name. Anyway, their gang name reminded me of candy. I dunno. Oh, I think it was EXO or something.

 

They’re actually a bunch of wimps. We were able to take them down in no time. The strong ones were the Chinese members since they learned martial arts. I have no idea how they were able to recruit those Chinese dudes in their gang, though.

 

Well, I miss those moments. Whenever we win against gang fights, I always felt superior and powerful. I guess I miss feeling that way. Things have been really boring lately. I want some action. ლ(≖益≖ლ)

 

Hey, isn’t that emoticon cute? I should draw these more often. I think I found a new talent.

 

 

-L-

 

P.S. I can’t believe I wrote the word ‘cute’. Anyway, it’s too late to erase it. I don’t want any erasures in my journal. I want it to be clean. I’m cool like that.

 

 

 

“Pfft…PWAHAHAHAHA!”

 

I rolled around my bed after placing Myungsoo’s journal down the floor. I feel guilty for laughing, but I just couldn’t help myself.

 

“Gosh, he’s such a dork! Emoticons? Cute? I can’t imagine him saying these things in real life!”

 

I was laughing so hard that tears even formed in my eyes. I wiped them away and tried to calm myself down.

 

I’ve been reading his journal entries for two hours already. Right now, I’m on my way towards his 25th entry. I was only planning to read three, but I ended up reading his entries one after another. I couldn’t resist!

 

“Wow…I’m such a bad person. This is so wrong…” I said as I stared at the notebook lying on the floor. Afterwards, I picked it up again. “But I can’t stop!”

 

 

I found myself listening to DBSK’s songs again. My heart is aching. I hope they could sing as 5 again. No one actually knows that I listen to their songs. Of course, it’s unusual for a gang leader to take interest in idol groups, right?

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

 

Everyone knows that my favorite color is black. But the truth is, I like yellow as well. It’s the color of mangoes and bananas, which I love. I also like blue. It’s the color of the sky. I love staring at the sky. I also love taking pictures of it. Of course, I also love taking pictures of mangoes and bananas. And kittens and puppies and birds…

 

 

“PWAHAHAHA!”

 

 

I bought a hamster today and named him Hammy. I used to hate hamsters because they remind me of Sunggyu. But this one is different because he has big eyes, unlike Sunggyu. I like Hammy. He’s cute, unlike the human hamster Sunggyu who is always a pain in the .

 

 

“OH MY GOSH! HAHAHA!”

 

 

Hammy died today. I buried him at our backyard. I wish he lived longer. This is so sad. (╥_╥)

 

 

“Aww…but still…AHAHAHAHA! He’s so cute!”

 

 

“Eonni…”

 

 

I tilted my head slowly towards the door as soon as I heard that familiar, low and creepy voice. My heart almost dropped at the sight of my sister standing quietly at the corner of my room. When did she even get here?!

 

“G-Gaeun! I told you to knock first before you enter my room!”

 

My younger sister, Gaeun, didn’t fret. She just continued to look at me with her expressionless eyes. You can never tell what goes on inside her mind. “The door was open, eonni.”

 

“Uhh…okay. So…what do you want?”

 

“Your loud laughing went all the way to my room.” She stated calmly. “I can’t hear the cries of the girl as she gets slashed mercilessly by Jason.”

 

I don’t even wanna know. It’s normal for Gaeun to bluntly say disturbing things but I just can’t get used to it. “Fine. Umm…I’ll tone it down a bit. Sorry for disturbing your…uh…movie marathon.”

 

Gaeun didn’t say anything furt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter