Time to get some Revenge!

Unexpected Marriage

The Queenkas were avoiding the pouring of the drinks but seems to be cannot to avoid the drinks.They were all wet and the place was very dirty and wet.

"Remember what you did to us! We will give back two times back!" said Jessica as the Queenkas walked out of the classroom wet.

"No problem! We are always ready!" said Hyunseung.

-The Next Day-

-Queenkas' Dorm , 6.30am

As normally what the girls did ,had a wash-up ,changed into their school uniform and had their breakfast before going to school. On their way to school , the girls are discussing about having a revenge on the boys.

"Hey~ How do you think we should make the boys?" asked Taeyeon.

"Erm...Put some glue on their chair?" suggested Hyoyeon.

"No...It can be seen easily!" said Seohyun.

"Seohyun is right! We cannot use the glue! Then how? " said Yoona.

"How about splashing them with the drinks they did yesterday?" suggested Yuri.

"That's not bad...But where are we going to do that?" asked Sunny.

"That's another problem!!" shouted Tiffany.

"Where do they go after school?" asked Sooyoung.

"I think some classroom in school. Why don't we stalk them?" said Jessica.

"Not a bad idea! Should we follow this? Kid Leader!" said Yoona.

"Come on Guys! We are going to be late for school." Tiffany said.

"Alright Girls! Let's walk quickly to school now!" said Taeyeon.

"Or we will be late for school!" shouted Seohyun.

"Alright! Girls! Let's Go!" said Jessica.

-At School , Boys' Side

"Hey Guys! How do you think they will punish us?" asked Dongwoon.

"Put glue on our chair?" said Kikwang.

"I don't it is going to be this easy......" said JunHyung.

"Just be careful...Ok?" said Yoseob.

"Ok...The bell has rang so let's go!" said Minho.

-At Classroom , 12pm

Teacher dismissed the class for school dismissal . The boys left the classroom as they didn't want have a eye contact with the queenkas. The queenkas were starting the revenge as soon as the kingkas left.

-Before Class Dismissal -

Taeyeon passed a piece of paper to the other 8 girls to see.

The paper wrote :

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

║ Hey Guys! This is the plan! Each of us is going                     ║

║ to chase after one guy!                                                      ║

║ I am going to chase after Junhyung! You guys discuss among║

║ yourselves who you want to chase                                      ║

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

 

 

Jessica thought of chasing after Donghae. Sunny thought of chasing Yoseob. Tiffany was thinking of chasing Siwon. Hyoyeon was deciding to chase Doojoon. Yuri then decided to chase Minho. Sooyoung was going to chase Hyunseung. Yoona decided to chase Kikwang while Maknae Seohyun wanted to chase Maknae Dongwoon.

-Back to the Scene-

"Girls! Let's Go!" said Taeyeon.

The 9 Girls headed towards their targets and surrounded them one by one. As soon as they surrounded the boys , they took out the bottles of drink . The boys saw the bottles , they immediately knew what would happened . They asked for help but everyone left school as the queenkas had already told the school that they were going to 'clean' the school so everyone left the school without the kingkas know.

The Queenkas started the revenge as soon as they took out the drinks. They poured on the Kingkas and the same thing happened.

-The Previous Day-

The Kingkas took out their bottles and opened them and poured on the Queenkas.

The Queenkas were avoiding the pouring of the drinks but seems to be cannot to avoid the drinks.They were all wet and the place was very dirty and wet.

-Back to the Scene-

The Queenkas opened the bottles and poured on the Kingkas. The Kingkas were avoiding the pouring of the drinks but seems to be cannot to avoid the drinks. They were all wet and the place was very dirty and wet.

The Queenkas left the Kingkas as soon as they poured finished the drinks. The Queenkas were very happy and they were going to have a celebration.

-End-

How is the 2nd Chapter? Enough?